Written update 22nd Feb 2011

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
In the hospital Padma is rushing outside,and in the same time the nurse noticed Pihu is absent from her room and she calls the doc.They are searching for her and in the sametime also Abhay is coming.He heard the doc saying Pihu is not in her room.They are searching for her suddenly the nurse sees her sitting on her bed.Abhay ,the doc and the nurse go in her room.Abhay prefered to talk with her,he asks her where have have you been?pihu says where can I go?.the nurse says moment ago you were not here but Pihu with a determined voice says she was here.The doc and the nurse leave and Pihu shows the saree to Abhay and says I was here.
Pihu says now I'll tell you a secret but don't tell the nurse I have been outside then she wears her wig and goes near the window where she sees Gauri and RR passing in the corridor ,Gauri is telling RR I am going to take some clothes for Ketki.Pihu sees them and her look changes with the Karz tunes in the BG.[CRYPT]
Gauri is at home talking to Rudra says I feel bad for Ketki I don't know who did hit her.Rudra says when she will be conscious and tell me who did hit her I will not leave that person.Gauri asks Rudra if ever he paid for Ketki treatment bill and asks Rudra if all the money is used he says yes,and she asks fr the bike,Rudra says the treatment is more necessary.Gauri tells what will happen if more money is needed in ketki treatment and she tells Rudra don't you think I also need to search for a job.Rudra says no.

Gauri tries to explain Rudra but he says he fears what kalki will say the wife is working and the the husband is eating.Gauri says why are you interested what others will say?Rudra says because whatever they say contains also the pure truth.Gauri says if both of us would have been working how many problems could have been solved,the bike also would have been here.Rudra says let me try once again,if I don't find a job then you can go on searching one and he goes away.Gauri says why you always take a decision with your ego coming forward and you are always angry.[CRYPT]
Ram is with his mom and she said nowadays youngsters directly catch the hand they also get married filling the part with sindoor.Ram says he will get the tv cable cut because his mom watches too much hindi serials but his mom says next time you meet with this girl don't let her go and Ram in a thinking mode and extremely happy thinks next time he meets with Gauri he will not let her go.
Abhay talking with the doc says he will not loose hope so easily,how come sometimes Pihu acts so normaly?.The doc says yes sometimes Pihu become completely a normal person some time ago she was normally talking with other patients and was watching film.The doc tells Abhay to go and see Pihu she must be normal,Abhay enters Pihu room she was on her bed and when he calls her and goes near her saying you did a lot of things in these past days what the program of today.Pihu askshim to sit near him and begins to prank with him he catches his name saying what are you doing?she gets angry and tells him she's feeling sleepy and good night.Abhay is sad.
RR enters home and tells Gauri that Rudra will stay with Ketki tonight and tomorrow he will go to work directly from the hospital,Gauri  says i know.you please go and get fresh I will take out your food.SB comes with a bowl of curry saying your vegetables are over,RR hearing this says Gauri the veg are over or you don't have money to buy?Gauri says which is most necessary is Ketki treatment and for any help SB is here.Shannon says to RR you are lucky to have Gauri as your DIL.Gauri says god is also here to help when you are alone or he send a well wisher.Dadaji comes with some samoosas and Shannon says the well wisher already arrived Gauri is smiling while RR is not understanding Shannon and dadaji convo he gives one samoosa to everyone and the song Baharon phool barsao is playing in the BG now also RR begins to smile.Dadaji and Shannon have a sweet eyes locking session and RR clearing her throath bring them back in reality.RR says the samossas are spicy shannon says you want water also Gauri add the samossas are spicy dadaji is sad saying so it is spicy Shannon greet everyone and begin to leave,dadaji says there's some more.RR and Gauri say but they are not good.Dadaji flirt continues with shannon and RR says you are old now.

Rudra is explaining Gauri which pills to give Ketki and Gauri says that she brought his breakfast but he refuses to eat as he'll get late.Gauri tells him to take care and he says don't worry take care of everything here,may be he will be staying to a friend place  also.They hug,Ram is on the reception asking about ketki and the nurse says her sis in law with his bro in law are with her.Ram says Ill go and meet them.He arrives near the room but can't catch Rudra and Gauri hugging as the nurse asks him about his mom health to which he says she's fine.While Rudra is coming out the room he collides with Ram,who enters the room and is shocked scene freezes on his face.[/CRYPT]
PRECAP: Ketki is in coma and much more money is needed for the surgewry Gauri is shocked.

Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for update dear!
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the lovely update Anju!

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u so much , Anju , for the lovely written update . It was an interesting episode in respect of some points like R going out of town n G may b getting a job this week, keeping my fingers crossed.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
pls make it a sticky post.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update Anju !
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a mil for the update : )
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you so much for the update...god bless you...
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks as always for the detailed updt 😳
...FaTiMa... thumbnail
thanks for the update.... its nice to see that sanjog is taking a different story line as compared to other serials...
loving thsi serial.... its sooooo addictive