Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by animalgirl

LOL

Somehow I feel a servant is involved in this Satya and Sanchi track.............and Kasakaka knows something about it...............wish they would concentrate on that ............seems way more interesting than the rubbish we have been seeing.

hi nice to see u again mahan lady , mai bhi yahi such rahi hooon ki kasa janta hai unka raaz is liye tu angery rahta hai LOL

Yes, but I wonder why he is angry.............he seems to be angry with Satya..........and that is what is confusing. Maybe he realises that Satya has come to rake up old issues.Smile

kasa janta hai tha ki satya ki iraadde achay nahi maybe he knows ki woh kon hai magar why does not he tell anyone then agar woh harm kar sakte hai na Confused

I have a feeling he is still not a 100% sure..............some more snooping will be done by him specially with the picture.........which I hope Satya has the sense to remove because he has noticed Kasa looking at the picture.......but Kasa knows  who Satya is...........he just needs proof.Smile

waise woh picture kiss ki ho sakte hai, veer ki ghar ki thi yah woh apni laae thi ?

That is a wonderful point you have made.....................we will only know once the identity of the mother is revealed..............great observationClap

shahid mai ki hi ho, abhi tu sirf infere hi kar sakte hai na, lets wait and watch LOL

thanks u na, aap se sikh rahi hoon, aap se bohet impress ho, aki reply and control of these boys are fun to watch ClapClap

Thank youEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
no problem jee
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

satya and sanchi's mother , i believe was a naukrani in bundelas house,
thats why he said he did not want to showhis mother pics in this house.

his mother must have been working ages back and these btoons must have done something to her.

I also feels like that kuch kuch na kuch iss Daddu ji ne jorror kiya hai....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiredofuttaran

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

In yesterday's episode when Satya was insisting to get dadaji for the antaakshri... the way Kasakaka replied was so rude ..which made me wonder if Kasa wud have spoken like that to some one who is the Bundela's guest or related to the bundels....  since they have shown that Kasa has his own suspicions about Satya... and has a fair idea who Satya actually is but has no prroof ..so is keeping an eye on them constantly
cud satya be related to kasakaka..? maybe kasa lived with his family in the bundela's and so Satya lived there as a kid and Sanchi might have been a baby ... and some problem with the bundela's the wife or may be sister must have left with her kids ... who have now returned to avenge their mother...
Just a thought guys... I cud be totally off track..

mahmansma

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

LOL

Somehow I feel a servant is involved in this Satya and Sanchi track.............and Kasakaka knows something about it...............wish they would concentrate on that ............seems way more interesting than the rubbish we have been seeing.

hi nice to see u again mahan lady , mai bhi yahi such rahi hooon ki kasa janta hai unka raaz is liye tu angery rahta hai LOL

Yes, but I wonder why he is angry.............he seems to be angry with Satya..........and that is what is confusing. Maybe he realises that Satya has come to rake up old issues.Smile

kasa janta hai tha ki satya ki iraadde achay nahi maybe he knows ki woh kon hai magar why does not he tell anyone then agar woh harm kar sakte hai na Confused
hahaa haaa shayad dadaji ki beti vidwa vivah karli kasa kaka ke bete ke saath Tongue ya vice-versa Big smile
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged

The flashback plus Kasakaka's words plus Mai remembering someone...........made it seem like Satya used to be with Mai all the time as a young boy...............If what Ratna says is true then Satya is their first cousin............what an interesting track............this would be such a change to watch.......and now the empathy with Ichcha also makes a lot of sense.

Could Satya be Tej Singh himself who has come after plastic surgery to take revenge on the Bundelas for putting him in prison... He has a personal grudge against Veer who worked a lot to win the court case against him.... Kasa kaka hates Tej Singh because he turned Vansh into a drug addict, and also he remembers something bad about a small boy who used to live there.. Sanchi may not be his real sister, but someone who wants to take revenge on Tapasya.. I got this doubt because only someone who is ruthless would lock a pregnant lady out in the middle of the night and it looks as though SV & S are behind it..
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

The flashback plus Kasakaka's words plus Mai remembering someone...........made it seem like Satya used to be with Mai all the time as a young boy...............If what Ratna says is true then Satya is their first cousin............what an interesting track............this would be such a change to watch.......and now the empathy with Ichcha also makes a lot of sense.

Could Satya be Tej Singh himself who has come after plastic surgery to take revenge on the Bundelas for putting him in prison... He has a personal grudge against Veer who worked a lot to win the court case against him.... Kasa kaka hates Tej Singh because he turned Vansh into a drug addict, and also he remembers something bad about a small boy who used to live there.. Sanchi may not be his real sister, but someone who wants to take revenge on Tapasya.. I got this doubt because only someone who is ruthless would lock a pregnant lady out in the middle of the night and it looks as though SV & S are behind it..

Gosh that mind of yours.............in this serial one cannot say but yours makes a good story.......and yes I think someone is also after Tapasya that is for sure............and that is Sanchi.

I think S and S have their own agendas..............each one is supporting the other but not necessarily for the same reason.

I must admit it is more fun trying to guess what the double S's are up to than commenting on the happenings of V I and T

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

Gosh that mind of yours.............in this serial one cannot say but yours makes a good story.......and yes I think someone is also after Tapasya that is for sure............and that is Sanchi.

I think S and S have their own agendas..............each one is supporting the other but not necessarily for the same reason.

I must admit it is more fun trying to guess what the double S's are up to than commenting on the happenings of V I and T

True, I got sooo tired of discussing Veer and Ichcha inertia...LOL... Any other person is better and worthy of discussions...LOLLOL

groucho

Go to top