satya's mother (Page 3)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahera

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

hmmm, i really wonder if they r Tej/Umed's/Daddajis kidsEmbarrassedLOL..btw if sannchi is not blind did she not look at her mom's pic, instead of feeling itConfused
i believe his mom was a naukrani, baap ka pata nahinLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
shee yaar gunwanti toh bach gayi, main usee badnaam karna chahta thaLOLLOL
this is too much anmolLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLab pata chala tumhara iradaLOLLOL
yar toh problem kyaa hai, gunwanti mein koi gun hai hee nahinLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisstiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by groucho

I may be way out of the way..................but y'day when I saw the episode I just got a feeling may be Satya's mother may be Daddaji's daughter who came to stay with her son at Bhouse. This is how Vansh & Satya cud have become gr8 buddies and also explains Satya seeking Mai where as Sanchi doesn't. May be the widow cud have fallen in love with someone(this some1 cud be from a workin class and not thakur) and when she asked Daddaji's permission they may have been thrown out.  Sanchi cud be the Step-sister of Satya. This also explains Mai & Daddaji's words " Widow marriage is not a tradition of Bundela Parivar"

Well done................a scenario that is not only creative but actually fits into this story............I do hope that you are right.............I must admit it is getting a bit much waiting to find out what the connection is........great job dreams12............I like it.........SmileThumbs Up

Thank you Aditiji. btw my name is Ratna plz address me so. (got sick of dreamzLOL)

Will do so from here onwards................though I rather like dreamz..............specially in this Forum because after watching the serial................we could do with our pleasant dreams...............SmileSmile
sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged

I may be way out of the way..................but y'day when I saw the episode I just got a feeling may be Satya's mother may be Daddaji's daughter who came to stay with her son at Bhouse. This is how Vansh & Satya cud have become gr8 buddies and also explains Satya seeking Mai where as Sanchi doesn't. May be the widow cud have fallen in love with someone(this some1 cud be from a workin class and not thakur) and when she asked Daddaji's permission they may have been thrown out.  Sanchi cud be the Step-sister of Satya. This also explains Mai & Daddaji's words " Widow marriage is not a tradition of Bundela Parivar"

Ratna! Of all the theories, your story fits the bill. It justifies the storyline too, I will be happy if the CVs follow this theory because it will be hard to digest Satya as an evil man. Yes, he may be the grandson of daddaji and saachi may be his step sister. When  their story gets revealed  and daddaji realises his mistake, he may eventually forgive iccha and veer  and accept their marriage too.

But before than that, I want this tappus pregnancy track to end, as I am sick of the same thing going round and round. I can wait for satya track to commence as it is pleasing to see sharadWink and the sweet saachi. Only this tapasya and nanis nautanki is really getting on my nerves. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiredofuttarantiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sps0114

hmmm, i really wonder if they r Tej/Umed's/Daddajis kidsEmbarrassedLOL..btw if sannchi is not blind did she not look at her mom's pic, instead of feeling itConfused
Shivani - you could be right may be Satya and Sachchi are related to Tej Singh....so it all goes back to Dadaji then and his affair with Tej's mother who also happened to be S&S mother

Hmmmmn....nice inference..dear..Tej Satya n Saanchi as siblings .... we nearly seem 2 b thinking in the same wavelength...LOLLOL

Dadaji's  three illegitimate children (ek ke baad ek) ROFLROFL
ROFL
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Ratna! Of all the theories, your story fits the bill. It justifies the storyline too, I will be happy if the CVs follow this theory because it will be hard to digest Satya as an evil man. Yes, he may be the grandson of daddaji and saachi may be his step sister. When  their story gets revealed  and daddaji realises his mistake, he may eventually forgive iccha and veer  and accept their marriage too.

But before than that, I want this tappus pregnancy track to end, as I am sick of the same thing going round and round. I can wait for satya track to commence as it is pleasing to see sharadWink and the sweet saachi. Only this tapasya and nanis nautanki is really getting on my nerves. Angry

Very well written Ratna, that's why Satya said he can't show Sanchi their mother's photo in Bundela house and I agree with u Sumali before anything this Tapni nataunki should end and now Veer has also joined inAngry. These three are becoming unbearable now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Somehow I feel a servant is involved in this Satya and Sanchi track.............and Kasakaka knows something about it...............wish they would concentrate on that ............seems way more interesting than the rubbish we have been seeing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeeintruderfasttiny15

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by groucho

Somehow I feel a servant is involved in this Satya and Sanchi track.............and Kasakaka knows something about it...............wish they would concentrate on that ............seems way more interesting than the rubbish we have been seeing.

hi nice to see u again mahan lady , mai bhi yahi such rahi hooon ki kasa janta hai unka raaz is liye tu angery rahta hai LOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

As long as she is pretending to be blind...........she has to have the motions of a blind person.......I did not see her looking at it............I thought Satya was handing the picture to her when Kasa entered. Isn't that what happened........ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top