Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: animalgirl

waise woh picture kiss ki ho sakte hai, veer ki ghar ki thi yah woh apni laae thi ?

That is a wonderful point you have made.....................we will only know once the identity of the mother is revealed..............great observationπŸ‘
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

That is a wonderful point you have made.....................we will only know once the identity of the mother is revealed..............great observationπŸ‘

shahid mai ki hi ho, abhi tu sirf infere hi kar sakte hai na, lets wait and watch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanks u na, aap se sikh rahi hoon, aap se bohet impress ho, aki reply and control of these boys are fun to watch ClapClap
groucho thumbnail

shahid mai ki hi ho, abhi tu sirf infere hi kar sakte hai na, lets wait and watch πŸ˜†

thanks u na, aap se sikh rahi hoon, aap se bohet impress ho, aki reply and control of these boys are fun to watch πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you😳😳
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

satya and sanchi's mother , i believe was a naukrani in bundelas house,

thats why he said he did not want to showhis mother pics in this house.

his mother must have been working ages back and these btoons must have done something to her.

I also feels like that kuch kuch na kuch iss Daddu ji ne jorror kiya hai....
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

In yesterday's episode when Satya was insisting to get dadaji for the antaakshri... the way Kasakaka replied was so rude ..which made me wonder if Kasa wud have spoken like that to some one who is the Bundela's guest or related to the bundels....  since they have shown that Kasa has his own suspicions about Satya... and has a fair idea who Satya actually is but has no prroof ..so is keeping an eye on them constantly
cud satya be related to kasakaka..? maybe kasa lived with his family in the bundela's and so Satya lived there as a kid and Sanchi might have been a baby ... and some problem with the bundela's the wife or may be sister must have left with her kids ... who have now returned to avenge their mother...
Just a thought guys... I cud be totally off track..

tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

kasa janta hai tha ki satya ki iraadde achay nahi maybe he knows ki woh kon hai magar why does not he tell anyone then agar woh harm kar sakte hai na πŸ˜•

hahaa haaa shayad dadaji ki beti vidwa vivah karli kasa kaka ke bete ke saath πŸ˜› ya vice-versa πŸ˜ƒ
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The flashback plus Kasakaka's words plus Mai remembering someone...........made it seem like Satya used to be with Mai all the time as a young boy...............If what Ratna says is true then Satya is their first cousin............what an interesting track............this would be such a change to watch.......and now the empathy with Ichcha also makes a lot of sense.

Could Satya be Tej Singh himself who has come after plastic surgery to take revenge on the Bundelas for putting him in prison... He has a personal grudge against Veer who worked a lot to win the court case against him.... Kasa kaka hates Tej Singh because he turned Vansh into a drug addict, and also he remembers something bad about a small boy who used to live there.. Sanchi may not be his real sister, but someone who wants to take revenge on Tapasya.. I got this doubt because only someone who is ruthless would lock a pregnant lady out in the middle of the night and it looks as though SV & S are behind it..
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

Could Satya be Tej Singh himself who has come after plastic surgery to take revenge on the Bundelas for putting him in prison... He has a personal grudge against Veer who worked a lot to win the court case against him.... Kasa kaka hates Tej Singh because he turned Vansh into a drug addict, and also he remembers something bad about a small boy who used to live there.. Sanchi may not be his real sister, but someone who wants to take revenge on Tapasya.. I got this doubt because only someone who is ruthless would lock a pregnant lady out in the middle of the night and it looks as though SV & S are behind it..

Gosh that mind of yours.............in this serial one cannot say but yours makes a good story.......and yes I think someone is also after Tapasya that is for sure............and that is Sanchi.

I think S and S have their own agendas..............each one is supporting the other but not necessarily for the same reason.

I must admit it is more fun trying to guess what the double S's are up to than commenting on the happenings of V I and T
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gosh that mind of yours.............in this serial one cannot say but yours makes a good story.......and yes I think someone is also after Tapasya that is for sure............and that is Sanchi.

I think S and S have their own agendas..............each one is supporting the other but not necessarily for the same reason.

I must admit it is more fun trying to guess what the double S's are up to than commenting on the happenings of V I and T

True, I got sooo tired of discussing Veer and Ichcha inertia...πŸ˜†... Any other person is better and worthy of discussions...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†