Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

veer needs to get his eyes checked (Page 10)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by intruderfast

seriously man , iccha is so petite and small, phir bhi apni wife ko nahin pehchaan sakta
ab iccha ki jagah sanchi ko hug kiya, buddhuLOLLOL
apni shaadi mein bhi nahi pehchaan paaya aur waapis woh hn galti,
he needs specs,LOLLOL

veer ka dil mange more.....LOL

Hilarious Priya2904...LOLLOL

Morning ..............once again............we meetSmile...................I think Veer ka brains mange more ............. it seems to have got scrambled.

Very good morning....
When was it ever in place?...LOL...At least not as much as I would have liked it to be..He is not known for logical thinking and prompt, quick action.....If he had acted earlier he might have been able to save Vansh...Now also by the time this tube light understands her games, her child would be a grand dad...Even then he will not know because by then he would be senile...LOLLOL

I am sorry Hermoinee..................just did not fet the bit in Bold..............who are we talking about?? I think I am beginning to feel like a tube light.

I meant the child in Tapasya's womb will grow up to become a grand dad and I hope within that time he realises it is not his kid...hahaha...LOLLOL...I meant he acts after it is too late to mend anything...Ouch

Okay.............then it is definitely a bye bye UT for me..................imagine seeing Veer as a doddering fool................bad enough he does not know what he is doing now............and anyway I think this serial has gone on long enough.........any more stretch and the serial would give stockings a run for their money.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Oh myDay DreamingDay Dreaming..............so next time I switch on the TV , I get to see you hugging Sanchi instead of IchchaWink
no my eyes r definately better than veer , i can recognise iccha from anywhereWinkLOLLOL
u have to give me that creditLOLLOL

OK will give you that much seeing that you have been mooning over her for months now............But do give us a wave when you make it to the screen............I am sure Ichcha won't mind.WinkWink
sure.  aanchal chemistry will rock uttaranBig smilePartyDancing

I would not dance too much if I were you..............Xavi will be back soon enough............and then we will seeWink
xavi is no match for meTongueLOLLOL and that guy likes tappu also ,sorry this does not workLOLLOL
if u want iccha - think iccha , speak iccha, LOLLOL

Agree with you...It does not do to waver between Ichcha and Tapasya like the present Veer...Dono haathon mein laddoo...LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]
see there r plenty who support me tooBig smileLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23hermione8Radhajee

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=hermoinee][QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=hermoinee][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=intruderfast] 

Morning ..............once again............we meetSmile...................I think Veer ka brains mange more ............. it seems to have got scrambled.

I meant the child in Tapasya's womb will grow up to become a grand dad and I hope within that time he realises it is not his kid...hahaha...LOLLOL...I meant he acts after it is too late to mend anything...Ouch

Okay.............then it is definitely a bye bye UT for me..................imagine seeing Veer as a doddering fool................bad enough he does not know what he is doing now............and anyway I think this serial has gone on long enough.........any more stretch and the serial would give stockings a run for their money.Ouch
@ underlined...If we watch this worn out stockings for some more time, our brains also will get scrambled...ROFLROFL

Edited by hermoinee - 22 February 2011 at 10:21pm

groucho

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Oh myDay DreamingDay Dreaming..............so next time I switch on the TV , I get to see you hugging Sanchi instead of IchchaWink
no my eyes r definately better than veer , i can recognise iccha from anywhereWinkLOLLOL

OK will give you that much seeing that you have been mooning over her for months now............But do give us a wave when you make it to the screen............I am sure Ichcha won't mind.WinkWink

I would not dance too much if I were you..............Xavi will be back soon enough............and then we will seeWink
xavi is no match for meTongueLOLLOL and that guy likes tappu also ,sorry this does not workLOLLOL

Agree with you...It does not do to waver between Ichcha and Tapasya like the present Veer...Dono haathon mein laddoo...LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

Come on .........we all support you ...............but all is fair in Love and War and PollsWinkWinkWink.

dreamz12Radhajeeintruderfast

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Come on .........we all support you ...............but all is fair in Love and War and PollsWinkWinkWink.
[/QUOTE]

Nice that you have amended this saying in such a way as to suit this forum...Have you become a Mod., by any chance?WinkLOL

Edited by hermoinee - 22 February 2011 at 10:31pm

Radhajee

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bipasha23

seriously anmol, he did it againLOLLOLi wonder if he did this intentionallyWinkwaise bhi use yeda banke peda khaane ki aadat haiLOLLOL
ROFLROFLi just hope tappu ke dimaag mein yeh idea naa aaye, woh saare iccha ki saree chura legi.
aur veer dumbo uss moti ko bhi hug kar lega,Dead isse koi farak hi nahin nazar aataLOL

Ichcha's saree, Tapasya special brand daaru...Dynamite explosion...Mind blowing chemistry..literally, I mean, Veer's mind blowing chemistry....ROFLROFL

What friends, don't you all think this Veer should be rushed to hospital?...LOLLOL

intruderfast

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Waise veer ke charactor par satya ne shak kiya na
Satya ka shak karnah toh bantah hai - when he sees Veer is married to one women, has another one pregnent and now hugging a third one Smile

dreamz12ruchira23hermione8

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Nice that you have amended this saying in such a way as to suit this forum...Have you become a Mod., by any chance?WinkLOL

Hahaha................wouldn't want that job ever.Shocked...............I am always diplomatic.......and hopefullly fair and unbiased................this is only a silly serial after all.  Much more fun to have fun with all the membersSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8Radhajee

Go to top