Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

||RaDev AT#1//Congrats on 450 pgs//100pgs GOAL|| (Page 8)

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sigrid

Shankar Brother, awesome post. Good to have a place to discuss the episode and you have covered all the features.ClapClapClap
wow....Usha di.. you are back!!!!!!!!!!!    good to see you here......Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

today's episode , i missed dev dadaaji talk, their interaction, may be it will come, nothing got registered when i saw the promo..... Embarrassed   a beautiful scene, OMG!, so cute......can't  wait.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley-786-Shankar-sigrid

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

Shankar Brother, awesome post. Good to have a place to discuss the episode and you have covered all the features.ClapClapClap
wow....Usha di.. you are back!!!!!!!!!!!    good to see you here......Big smile

today's episode , i missed dev dadaaji talk, their interaction, may be it will come, nothing got registered when i saw the promo..... Embarrassed   a beautiful scene, OMG!, so cute......can't  wait.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Devika there is no Dev Dadaji talk shown today

Devika.sigrid-Shankar-

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Originally posted by Devika.

wow....Usha di.. you are back!!!!!!!!!!!    good to see you here......Big smile

Devika there is no Dev Dadaji talk shown today

I really got that hope when she said Dev to go and meet RP. so i was imagining that scene, but then waited each minute for that scene to pop up, but didn
t happen, so only i missed seeing it on screen....Cry

maybe tomorrow......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley-786-Shankar-sigridashna26

Smiley-786 IF-Dazzler
Smiley-786
Smiley-786

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Thanks Shankar for opening this Appreciation Thread for RaDev and adding my name to the member list  ... never visited this thread after the first day ..im really sorry ...i was away for a week and yahan itna sab kuch hogaya ..Congrats to the winners ..

sigrid-Shankar-ashna26

Smiley-786 IF-Dazzler
Smiley-786
Smiley-786

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

i liked the scene Rads was talking to Kanha it was so nice how she was sharing all her inner feelings ..hope Kanha listens to her and brings her Dev to her ... waiting to see RaDev's first meeting scene ..

Devika i too was disappointed today waited for  Dev- Dadaji talk but they did not showed .. hope they show it tommorrow 

Edited by radev_fan - 09 March 2011 at 12:48pm

Devika.sigrid-Shankar-ashna26

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
it was an interesting episode.....
Loved Daima and Dev's intereaction.......
Loved the scene between Radhika and her parents. Radhika's mom is really good....she acts well and is able to give her role substances.  Waiting to see how it unfolds tomorrow......
Will Radev meet or the CVs will take a week for their meeting....

Good to be back Devika......

Smiley-786Devika.-Shankar-ashna26

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
me too, i can't wait to see that promo scene,  so cute na he is playing the flute and she is passing bya nd that also in such a way that they can't run behind each other.  Cv's this time acting so smart with weving the scene, or our Radhika's has to fall in that water in trance in an attenpt to see who is playing flute in that distancing boat...   and our hero can dive into the water and sane his Radhika.... Oh My ... can't wait...  But i am sure this is not going to happen? btu still ,,,  we can just dream na.

I also agree the change of emtions on Radhika's FM 's face, is superb, she is really very apt for that role.  very good choice by the  CV team.

Dev and daadaji seen may be tomorrow, i would love to see one, where dadaji is hopeful eyes and dev's smiley caring...  and then later it will be radhika caring him, with Dev looking at her..
Oh,. I am flying in this new land.. I will hold on tight, can't wait to see radev milan.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Smiley-786-Shankar-sigridashna26

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I loved today episode. Dev was so cute with the flute and his scene with Dadaji. I just loved the boat scene and the music, was magical. So nice Radhika is going to study, I'm sure she is going to meet Dev there. Can't wait, really excited! Wink Dev and Radhika as college students, so cute!

Devika.Smiley-786-Shankar-sigrid

Go to top