Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

||RaDev AT#1//Congrats on 450 pgs//100pgs GOAL|| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 45

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

yest. episode was 1st one for me but kids were there only for few minutesOuch  Kids are real treat in CB2 along with music but still missing some linksConfused. Hope as story progress Cvs manage to give answers properly to some of teh mystryies they already started building up and unlike last time do not fizzle up on big occasions

Looking forward AviNa entry in the show but at the same time dont want kids to go..impossible butConfused
Chipak, I am also liking it very much. The kids and the set everything so far going well. Really like the settings this time. They are spending money. I mean even with the intro of RP and also the vivah arrangement, looks like they spend some money there, whereas earlier they  (DJ)acted more kanjuse.
All the actors are doing very well and i hope along with you that it goes this way , especially when avina comes. Yes, we are going to miss the talent of these young ones.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradev_fan-Shankar-sigrid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||RaDev AT#1//Congrats on 450 pgs//100pgs GOAL|| (Page 4)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chipak

Goldie

chipak

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

yest. episode was 1st one for me but kids were there only for few minutesOuch  Kids are real treat in CB2 along with music but still missing some linksConfused. Hope as story progress Cvs manage to give answers properly to some of teh mystryies they already started building up and unlike last time do not fizzle up on big occasions

Looking forward AviNa entry in the show but at the same time dont want kids to go..impossible butConfused
Chipak, I am also liking it very much. The kids and the set everything so far going well. Really like the settings this time. They are spending money. I mean even with the intro of RP and also the vivah arrangement, looks like they spend some money there, whereas earlier they  (DJ)acted more kanjuse.
All the actors are doing very well and i hope along with you that it goes this way , especially when avina comes. Yes, we are going to miss the talent of these young ones.

DeviikaBig smileBig smile  so apt DJs being KanjoosLOLLOL. But DJs hav this tendancy to spend at wrong palce and leave out the real opportunity so along with kanjoos they are dimwits too..what say

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fanDevika.-Shankar-

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Dev to radhika:

Paaya maine, paaya tumhe, rab ne milaya tumhe {especially luved this line}, honthon pe sajaya tumhe, nag mein sagaya tumhe
Tum jo aaye zindagi mein, baat ban gayi
ishq mazhab, ishq meri zaat ban gayi

I hope CVs show this song for RaDev (avina)
Luv the line "Rab ne milaya tumhe"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ansa786radev_fanDevika.sigridsia_lovely

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Yaayyy! I am so happy the Member count in this thread reached 34!! Party
And I will add the "RaDev Kahaani Ab Tak" soon :)
Also, i updated the rules and added no spamming... how could i forget that?

:::::::edit:::::::

friends, if u update any vms, made creations, added pics, etc of Avina or RaDev you can keep up updated in this thread.... it'll be greatly appreciated  Wink thank you and take care, Shankar.

Edited by -Shankar- - 24 February 2011 at 9:12am

PutijaChalhovDevika.radev_fan

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

DeviikaBig smileBig smile  so apt DJs being KanjoosLOLLOL. But DJs hav this tendancy to spend at wrong palce and leave out the real opportunity so along with kanjoos they are dimwits too..what say
Chipak, that is one real concern I have. I mean, don't know when these people will flip the coin. Yes, they do have that tendency to spend at wrong place, but I really wish, hope, that this time, everything will go fine, from Radhika's dressing(which I am looking forward  impatiently, because Dev will be fine with any dress, btu i don't want to see Radhika in that cheap dressing anymore, I mean, she should  get minimum attention atleast this time).....

they need to spend some to gain some.....

radev_fan-Shankar-sigrid

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1623816
Thanks set_raj for the update and also Nipun.... Y Radhika was especially great today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fanDevika.

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
The best part i liked in today's episode was the Panditji's sweet advice to Y Radhika. He sounded so harsh yesterday, but today he adviced that little mind like a pandit , i mean what a suhagan suppose to do. So i am sure this is the turning point, or how the charactor of Radhika will mold. She will be thinking of her Krishna Kanayya, her husband from that tiny age, and her trust will be stronger and it will grow with her age too.  I love that concept, to see that lovely Radhika.  She will be true Radha. There is nothing worng in that concept as it is just a fiction. 

Don't want to discuss about the rona part, yes the kids and the supporting actors did a good job, and don't want to see the precap at all.

but it was Pandit ji and his small advice which i loved the most, which is going to shape up  Radhika's charactor.
Devika.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fan-Shankar-sigridashna26

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

The best part i liked in today's episode was the Panditji's sweet advice to Y Radhika. He sounded so harsh yesterday, but today he adviced that little mind like a pandit , i mean what a suhagan suppose to do. So i am sure this is the turning point, or how the charactor of Radhika will mold. She will be thinking of her Krishna Kanayya, her husband from that tiny age, and her trust will be stronger and it will grow with her age too.  I love that concept, to see that lovely Radhika.  She will be true Radha. There is nothing worng in that concept as it is just a fiction. 

Don't want to discuss about the rona part, yes the kids and the supporting actors did a good job, and don't want to see the precap at all.

but it was Pandit ji and his small advice which i loved the most, which is going to shape up  Radhika's charactor.
Devika.
That was my favorite part too!! I was glad to see the hange in his character...and it is true that this advice will shape Radhika's character and her destiny too. Star

radev_fanDevika.ashna26

Post Reply New Post

Go to top