Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

||RaDev AT#1//Congrats on 450 pgs//100pgs GOAL|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 45

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shankar-

i was dissapointed we had no real radev scenes today. time with the kids is limited and i hope we get some tomorrow.

Yup that was so sad, when Dev and Radhika didn't even meet once today. I was also a little upset over this, however the actors are so nice in acting in the New Season of Choti Bahu. I would like to give them a applause. Clap
Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakDevika.radev_fan-Shankar-sigridanu17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||RaDev AT#1//Congrats on 450 pgs//100pgs GOAL|| (Page 3)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KSheila

KSheila

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Shankar, I really loved your creation and presentation except for one small observation of mine regarding 'Ek Naya' instead of 'Ek Nayi'....the gender detail....however, if it is done or used Naya for creativity sake then please accept my apology.  We are not here on the forum to correct anybody's grammer but to have a good time, so please excuse me if I pointed out the above terminology.

chipakDevika.radev_fan-Shankar-sigridanu17

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KSheila

Shankar, I really loved your creation and presentation except for one small observation of mine regarding 'Ek Naya' instead of 'Ek Nayi'....the gender detail....however, if it is done or used Naya for creativity sake then please accept my apology.  We are not here on the forum to correct anybody's grammer but to have a good time, so please excuse me if I pointed out the above terminology.
Thank you I will change it :) I was actually unsure... and i dont mint it at all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fan

sinharuby

sinharuby

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
very nice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fan-Shankar-

sukti

sukti

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
very nice creation...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Shankar  a Well prepared Thread like it ClapStarThumbs Up

A sad episode and tommorow Dev and Radhika miss each other and Dev leaves without meeting Radhika.But liked the way the story moved RP does not answer to his elder DIL and she is eager to know Loved the Dev Daima scene , Ashanti's acting and innocent Radhika who does not realise what mistake she didOuch playing with her friend

Edited by chalhov - 23 February 2011 at 11:45pm

chipakradha_bilahariDevika.radev_fan-Shankar-sigrid

chipak

Goldie

chipak

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Shankar a nice thread to discuss abt the episodes and radev journey (one spot destination from the startThumbs Up). Really amazing creations and well maintained thread. Liked the short story synopsis on first page. one request pls keep updating that as the story progress.

yest. episode was 1st one for me but kids were there only for few minutesOuch  Kids are real treat in CB2 along with music but still missing some linksConfused. Hope as story progress Cvs manage to give answers properly to some of teh mystryies they already started building up and unlike last time do not fizzle up on big occasions

Looking forward AviNa entry in the show but at the same time dont want kids to go..impossible butConfused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradha_bilaharianusha34Devika.radev_fan-Shankar-sigridanu17

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shankar-

Originally posted by KSheila

Thank you I will change it :) I was actually unsure... and i dont mint it at all...
Big smileI am happy , it is always me the one with that issue, first i also didn't recognize that gender difference with my writings ( i was posting like a hindi vidwan), just wrote as it comes to my mind.  But now I am very conscious as i got a PM warning (but very late)Shocked but still hindi is the bestTongue SHankar thanks for giving me a hand here..... and sheila, thanks for correcting, few like me LOL.... yes,when everything come in line, it looks perfect. so Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fan-Shankar-sigrid

Post Reply New Post

Go to top