Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

||RaDev AT#1//Congrats on 450 pgs//100pgs GOAL|| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 45

Page 1
Page   of 45
Page 3 Page 45

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Nice post Shankar. I thought you are writing a FF.  and loved the way you presented it, but then found it is a discussion thread. well, that is nice too. Great..
 Yes I love Cb-2 so far, very much, the little kids acting along with all  the other charactors.
they are building each charactor well so far and i do belive it will come out well, with such great base, now its all depend on CV team to make it this way, steady and stright forward.

once again thanks for the post.
 devika.

Edited by Devika. - 23 February 2011 at 10:17am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilMaryamMarylaxmisv3gradev09radhika5chipakradha_bilahari..yajnaseni..billo77radev_fanviprakshisparklingeyes-Shankar-karishma23sigridanu17Neerjaafatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||RaDev AT#1//Congrats on 450 pgs//100pgs GOAL|| (Page 2)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot Shankar for this thread. 

I must say they have chosen kids very nicely for the roles. Little Radhika and Dev are too cute and innocent. They act superbly.

Its just been few days that we are seeing them in the garb of Radhika and Dev, but already we feel a connection to them......all because the kids themselves share a cute, innocent, pure and lovely chemistry. Am sure all the CBians are gonna miss the two lovely kids when the leap happens. 

Muskan as Radhika: The cute kid has a lovely, beautiful smile. Whenever she smiles, she spreads radiance and energy that automatically brings a smile on your face as well. Also she can act superbly. Her voice is too cute and she is really beautiful. Looks so pretty in such simple dresses. And not to forget, she looked awesome as the little Radha! On the Raasleela, her lovely face was literally glowing. Big smile Ofcourse, it had to because Rads got an opportunity to become Radha! Also just adore the way she bickers, fights, makes faces at Dev.......it makes me smile widely. She is cute, naughty, chirpy and brings a lovely freshness in the show Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Nikunj as Dev: Aww! Our Golu Molu little cutie Dev. Big smile He is a lovely kid too and act well. Has a sweet smile and acts freely in front of the Camera. Also with Radhika, this Dev is carefree and happy! He is simple and innocence just glows in his face. However, did feel a little bad for the kid when he was dressed as Kanha, because the make up went a little overboard. But I guess thats how people dress in Village games/dramas. But nevertheless, the kid pulled it off really well and this is for him Clap Clap Clap Clap The older Avinash and Rubina have a scorching chemistry, but this little Dev also has an amazing screen chemistry with his little Radhika. We keep waiting for the kids to come.....and start bickering or have fun. Such is their innocence and cuteness.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

khus1973vinianilMaryamMaryradhika5v3gradev09chipakradha_bilaharilaxmis..yajnaseni..Devika.billo77OLGNESradev_fan-Shankar-karishma23sigridanu17Neerjaa

radha_bilahari

Goldie

radha_bilahari

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for opening this thread.

I must agree v3gradev09 that was a wonderful bhajan .  I think it was in the movie Jhanak Jhanak Payal Bhaje and aptly suits Radev.

Radhika has been so bubbly and cheerful and Dev looks quite docile in front of her but I particularly liked his majestic walking gait--and the way gives in to her demands.  but Radhika was also equally cute when she tries to make peace with him when Dev got angry.  These children have depicted innocence in the best possible way.

Edited by radha_bilahari - 23 February 2011 at 9:09am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilMaryamMaryv3gradev09chipakradhika5..yajnaseni..Devika.billo77radev_fan-Shankar-sigridanu17

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Congrats v3gradev09!
here is your winning siggy for RaDev AT featured member!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everMaryamMaryv3gradev09anusha34chipakradha_bilahariradev_fanDevika.sigridkarishma23NiHa24anu17fatssrilanka

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Wow!!!!!!!!!  -Shankar- I won 2 things!!!! Thank You so much for the nice comments!!!!!! :) It brought a smile to face! Big smile Wowwwww I get a Siggy also! :D Thank You!!!

StarSmileTongueSmileTongueSmileStar
SmileTongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everMaryamMarysuwinDevika.radev_fan-Shankar-OmaRamdasskarishma23sigridanu17

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

congrats to everyone who made it into the "featured" category...

radev_fan
v3gradev09
radha_bilahari
Devika.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryv3gradev09laxmisradha_bilahariDevika.radev_fankarishma23sia_lovelysigridanu17

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

i was dissapointed we had no real radev scenes today. time with the kids is limited and i hope we get some tomorrow.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryviprakshiDevika.radev_fankarishma23sigrid

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Lil Dev was great today! Especially loved the precap of Dev waiting for Radhika.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryviprakshiradev_fanDevika.sigrid

Post Reply New Post

Go to top