Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

trying to see the positive side of the promo ..... (Page 3)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

I really hate dev, he has planned his revenge well. He know how softhearted geet and dadi are and by saving maan he can come into khurana house and cause trouble for geet and maan.

Dev is using geet to cause trouble for maan, he knows how much geet loves maan and she would do anything to protect him.

I think maan is very cleve and will find out the truth soon. He will understand that geet loves him too much.  I hope then he beats Dev to a pulpAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divareena

I really hate dev, he has planned his revenge well. He know how softhearted geet and dadi are and by saving maan he can come into khurana house and cause trouble for geet and maan.

Dev is using geet to cause trouble for maan, he knows how much geet loves maan and she would do anything to protect him.

I think maan is very cleve and will find out the truth soon. He will understand that geet loves him too much.  I hope then he beats Dev to a pulpAngryAngryAngryAngry

reena ........dev ka kheema bhoti tikka masala pakka hain .........yaad hain naa ......& even the other dish devtara khurma bhaath masaala sath ....

maan hain naa .........so he will kick dev's ass ........& kick him out of the sight of geet & dev will never ever come back to trouble geet ......as he will be in sasural ........with his wifey NT .........dono dev tara .........chakki peesing & peesing ....... & we enjoying them doing that job ........
itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
yes i hope the same

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Go to top