Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [22/2 - Epi. 84] (Page 23)

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by rasika.KK

Same here Aksh n Kuki..i was so upset after reading the articleAngry but read Kavya's opinion on it n Jannat cooled me down n after spamming i got back to my relaxed moodROFL but seriously wanted to take a class of the CVsAngry

lolzz.. Rasika don't worry!! I took CV's class already.. on everyone's behalf.. ask Aksh and Eshu!! they just witnessed it.. lolzz!! lounge ke saare members ki taraf se.. kasar poori kar di thi maine..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Gr8Big smile bahut accha kiyaClapClap

Waise what's ur real name..its Kruti right? Tell me ur FB id na..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
btw kuki - i am short tempered tooROFL
Let me remember when I was extremely angry and why:

i guesses in 2006 i was super duper angry - my dad was ill and we were not in homecountry but with some kins who was like not so good- i was so angry that they get shocked on my reply for 1 minute coz later my cuz smiled with me and i was okayLOLLOLLOL 

i am sure jannat's song could not make u remain angry LOLLOLLOLLOL

Rasika- hope so yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IF

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

even if dhondu came for arohi...arjun will give him such a ghumake...even google won't be able to find him ROFL

@kuki...i wasn't part of the venting...it was arifa...i was on bheegi bheegi land ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLStarStar

glitter567aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by aksh4IF

OMG kuki.. u r borrowing emoticons!!! itni frustration!! baap re.. !! ROFL

Aksh!! puch mat.. I was in dangerous mood.. seriously.. thought of seriously taking a hammer and breaking CV's head for fake loving thing!! isiliye emo's churane pade aur logo se.. LOLLOL jab tak CV's ko ek do emo's dedicate nahin kartina mujhe chain nahin milta!!LOL

hmm.. mujhe bhi..maine vids dekhe toh nahi..but kal ke lounge se thoda bohot samjh toh aa hi gaya hai.. toh.. pignesh is confirmed as chota packet's dad?? i feel so sad for tht kid.. i really hope dadi n rashi n arjun get jiggy thrown out n rashi adopts raj n arjun arohi become his favorite mama mami!! o n sorry, i have to agree with the CVs abt the last scene..thts how soaps work.. u gotta keep tht suspense factor.. but maybe she didnt have to open tht letter Embarrassed

Ya, I agree with the ending part.. woh to bas gusse meint hi na isiliye.. uske liye bhi class le li CV's ki!! LOLLOLLOL but I agree.. they need to keep us glued to the story to bring ppl back for the nxt epi.. I agree with u on that!! but otherwise.. character assassination nahin chalega nahin chalega!! LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

btw kuki - i am short tempered tooROFL
Let me remember when I was extremely angry and why:

i guesses in 2006 i was super duper angry - my dad was ill and we were not in homecountry but with some kins who was like not so good- i was so angry that they get shocked on my reply for 1 minute coz later my cuz smiled with me and i was okayLOLLOLLOL 

i am sure jannat's song could not make u remain angry LOL

Rasika- hope so yaar

jannat definitely needed to post that song in the morning.. mera gussa Casper ki tarah gayab ho jata!! LOLLOL hilarious that video is.. tussi gr88 ho jannat!! for finding it..LOL super hilarious..ROFL

glitter567aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Haan sorry jannat, I forgot u being a part of bheegi bheegi land!! confusion ho gaya tha.. btw u and Arifa..

Edited by love_kuki - 22 February 2011 at 6:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Jannat nahin yaar rockstar dhondhu should not come for arohiROFL but guessed the wave is going on this point Cry but aksj point is very good tooBig smile

so before he is heartbroken , this on Dhondhs entryBig smile

(full too on SRK and dhondhs)

glitter567aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by glitter567

even if dhondu came for arohi...arjun will give him such a ghumake...even google won't be able to find him ROFL

ROFL
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
jannat.. sab log arjun ko bohot underestimate karte hai..aur usse take for granted kar dete hain.. jab is DON #007 ka pent up frustration niklega na bahar.. everybody will be running for cover..!!Wink

rasika_DSglitter567

Go to top