Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [22/2 - Epi. 84] (Page 2)

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
What a dhaansu episode today it was!! Just luved every bit of it..
Some of the moments that I can remember and of course luv yapping about here with you all:
  • Arjun Raj convo- This was beautiful..WinkLiked to watch Arjun discussing with Raj his feelings and also thinking of how Arohi takes little revenges on him by pilaaoing pineapple juice to his T shirt and making him the official taster for Dhondu's breakfast menu.LOL.gosh! this Arohi is one hell of a pataaka..but loved the way Raj was cutely referring to his school ka gf's ke saath panga and then talking about how a man feels in such situations..Imagine Romit also learning some lessons here on love from this little kido..cutely done and very realistically done CV's I luv u guys for this and kudos to the kid and Karan for pulling it off in style!!ClapClapClapStar
  • Rudra Jignesh convo- Yaar this Jiggy should be hung up on the fan ultaa Ouch..what a player he is..the villain of the story lagta hai..luccha lafangaa Arohi u did the right thing giving him that fatkaa on his taklaaOuch but I dunno what this fellow is gonna end up doing for that familyAngry..and bhagwaan bahcaaye Raashee ko...But I am looking forward to her comeback.Smile.
  • Arjun the boss and Arohi the secretary- LOLLol this is what happens when Husband and wife work together in the same company..(trust me I go through this secretary kaam at home tooo)LOLghar becomes office at timesWink....hee hee But Arjun throwing the paper and then asking her to go bring the pink letter pad and taking his special pen out and then asking her for love quotes, yaar koi kasar nahi chodaa usko jealous karney mey..LOL Loved Karan and Kritika's totally natural expressions and excellent dialogue delivery...ClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar
  • Arohi Daadi- Loved the way Arohi cutely ran to Daadi complaining about Arjun like a little child when Daadi was talking to Bhagwaan about JiggySmile ...gosh kya confusion tha for a second but I luved this one..this is where I miss the joint family system, where you have ppl for support when u want to cry, u have an elderly shoulder to complain to treat you still like a child and then let you learnCry..love the way they show this in Indian soaps especiallySmile..Kritika was again superb here, one thing she was looking drop dead gorgeous today in that pink outfit I thought, I was just drooling over her looks!! and loved the way she went round frantically searching for the letter and in the middle of all this loved Arjun's acting of hiding the letter and then asking Daadi casually style mey but..AAJ KHAANEY MEY KYA HAI DAADI....this was too good..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
  • Yaar but finally the shock after Arohi finding a letter, ismey kya hai now!!what a shocked expression she gave leaving all of us in shock and wonderland..now gotta watch it tommorrow..tab tak I am sure I will not get sleep..Shocked

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14arshravi-anzaeram-AmnaIshchanni_starrasika_DSlove_kukizooni.blueglitter567aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
The bestest episode of kmh2

Breakfast with dhondsTongue Yeh dhonds toh peeche he parh gaya haiWink Arjun is torturing my poor raj by combing his hairROFL The jealousy can be seen from far far away, i'm liking bal ki dukan's character now, atleast he is doing somethingLOL Arohi poured the pineapple juice on arjun's shirtROFL ROFL This is getting so funny, i fall from my chair again n againLOL Arohi is feeding him with her hands and poor arjun arjun jitne bhe koshish karlo arohi se nahe jeet sakte...TongueWink
Roll no. 31 is line marofying on roll no. 11 cuteDay Dreaming His idea to arjunLOL ajkal ka bacha bhe kitna challo hota hai N who eats apple with a fork ?!ROFL
Darling, poor arjun failed againTongue I just love the bits when the CV's of kmh2 are using kmh1 as a reference Heart Something different for the sequelsEmbarrassed Pink letter, perfume, kitna old fashion hogaya haiOuch But still such a hilarious scene..!!! A song for arjun, (dil ke armaan ansun mein beh gaye) soocha kiya tha aur huwa kiya... But finally the letter that shifali kept in the drawer is found and in hands of arohi Wonder what is in that letterEmbarrassed

Can't for tomorrow's episode now.

Edited by amnaM - 22 February 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxLove14arshravianitaksureshtanu111aAmnaIshchanni_starrasika_DSlove_kukizooni.blueglitter567aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxsujal_kashish

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
res..

Im very upset after reading the article..Arohi seduced Arjun just for the sake of a letterAngry..Really the CVs are butchering her character..sumbody need to put some sense in her mindAngry Also i was thinking about the scene when Arjun told Arohi that he is an orphan and about the orphanage but she was only worried about the moneyOuch not for ArjunCry..i thought now she will soften towards arjun but noOuchCVs plz don't ruin her character..there was no other way she could have got the letterConfusedAlso we want the love track to start but it should be shaped up properly. I really hope we don't get disappointed...

PS. Somebody plz correct me if im wrong..my brain is not working..

Edited by rasika.KK - 22 February 2011 at 11:44am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshLove14arshraviAmnaIshchanni_starlove_kukizooni.blueglitter567aksh4IFlonelyshadowAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashish-TeekhiMishti-

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
rasika i can understand your frustration...but all this is could  lead toward arohi's redemption. The guilt trip she will go on when she finds out the truth and realises that she misunderstood arjun

i personally want to see love from her side, arjun has been to so many extents to prove his love and it's about time arohi did the same!!

i agree that it needs to be shaped up properly ...or else i will never forgive CV's

so lets wait and watch how the story progresses...don't lose hope girlWink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshLove14arshraviAmnaIshchanni_starrasika_DSlove_kukisujal_kashishlonelyshadowAnjalii...xXx

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
arrey yeh kya dhondz singhaniaz ke ghar pe??? he juz came for breakfast?? pagal apne hotel mein nahi milta...chala ayya mere bhai ka haq chhinn ne...LOLLOL

Arjunnnnn yeh kiya tumne????????  U messed up my raj babyz hair....lol Ouch

Wow raj was lukin sooooooooooooooooooo cute in his school uniform...haha!! n da hanky pinned up on his shirt pocket reminded me of my childhood....Wink

atleast the cv's sent raj 2 skul...huh!! warna mera raj toh papa mummy ke jhagde me ulajata...waise bhi unko smabhalna bahut bahut mushkil hai..kudos to raj for handling them ClapClap

Raj stole the show 2de....hez sooo clever ladkiyon ke mamle me...n kafi smajdar hai woh...Blushing

Arjun dekho raj bhi samaj gaya tum jealous ho...buddhu kuch sikho apne bete se...lol D'oh

Heard raj sayin chachu 4 da 1st time....was cute!!! Smile

Yehhh dekho papa neh bete ki advice follow karna shuru kardiya... gud gud!!!

Guess arjun in the mood of bringin bak kmh1 memories...Thumbs Up

Yest was dhondu...n 2de dictation...lol

it was soo cute of arohi goin 2 complain 2 dadi abt arjun...just lyk a small kid does..

LOLLOLLOL arjun: dadi ajj khane mei kya hai??
arohi ajj tume bhaiya ko subhe breakfast nahi diya dekho bechare ko itni jaldi bhuk lag gayi...
ur mean arohi!!!   Tongue

Rps n jiggy: kitna nikamma hai jiggy piggy........i hate u!!! Besharmi ki bhi haad hoti hai....AngryAngryOuchOuchOuch

Ulluwalias: asusual borin!! They wud hv shwn more arjuhi instead of them...

haye mera raj mera hero....luv u tonezzz.... m fallin more n more in luv u n ur intelligence day by day...  Hug  Blushing  Day Dreaming

StarStarStarStarStar

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxarshraviLove14anitaksureshAmnaIshrasika_DSlove_kukizooni.blueaksh4IFglitter567Anjalii...xXxlonelyshadowsujal_kashish-TeekhiMishti-

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
yhhh jannnat....arjun has played his part very well in their love...he has always done god 4 arohi...hv supported her always....
now itz arohi's turn...

hyyyy n rasheee is cumin bak home......Party
yay yay.....Dancing

i hope rudra does nt force arjun 2 take arohi n raj away frm singhniaz....Unhappy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshlove_kukirasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567lonelyshadowAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashish

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

rasika i can understand your frustration...but all this is could  lead toward arohi's redemption. The guilt trip she will go on when she finds out the truth and realises that she misunderstood arjun

i personally want to see love from her side, arjun has been to so many extents to prove his love and it's about time arohi did the same!!

i agree that it needs to be shaped up properly ...or else i will never forgive CV's

so lets wait and watch how the story progresses...don't lose hope girlWink

Yes Jannat..im not losing hope but was upset with the CVs..need to wait n watch how the story goes..

Ya agree with u.. Arjun has done everything he could do to prove his love..me too want Arohi to prove it now..in KMH it is always Arjun who went beyond limits for his love..now its Arohi's turn..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshlove_kukizooni.blueaksh4IFsujal_kashish

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
finally edited my post on page 1. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

Go to top