Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
You no (@,maryadafan) you have a valid point and i know they have not written who is the love for whom he came back - for the time being they made dhondhs as raj of dilwale dhulania le jayenge and they can change him to rahul of Darr 🤣 but as the show is fun filled we are not looking for serious family matter😊 and is wishing that dhondhs remain like this and we are presuming it for shefu
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol.. Nish!! one more.. Btw.."sona sona" is definitely Rajveer-Gauri!! bechara jabse shaadi hui hai wait hi kar raha hai ki uski wife uspar dhyan de.. poor him!! keep waiting.. yeh song gaate raho.. it might work sometime later on!!
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@kuki..you're welcome 🤣🤣🤣
@nish...sunny and bobby chachu🤣🤣🤣

ok guys before i go...i want you guys to tell me what do you think about this hero??

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Du_Nish thumbnail
kuki for the moment we are working for dhondhs love is not Arohi🤣

But yhh all is going for rajveer gauri 🤣🤣🤣 yaar uske patni to usko juice pilate hein 🤣🤣🤣 aur sabhi family khush hein 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw then next generation come esha deol and i really love this song and i guess this one for Arjuhi OMG this one too for promo😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ll9GfLwUzQ[/YOUTUBE]

Du_Nish thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jannat I watched only 40 seconds of it
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but have this one
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezVzSxthVW0[/YOUTUBE]

nice song btw
glitter567 thumbnail
🤣no nisha you have to watch from 2:04...that's the best part

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Du_Nish thumbnail

Ok Jannat - hold on i will try - please hold on

what happened to kuki? Krutz did u get stuck with the song 🤣
glitter567 thumbnail
nisha i think she is drooling at the moment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nish!! I love Ankahee song.. it perfectly suits the promo!! 😊 and the "gulabi aankhein" one .. i like old songs but i never dare to watch them.. the dances were really weird, specially jeetu, dharmu, etc.. though music was gr88!!

OMG.. Jannat!! 🤣!! where did u find this video.. it's hilarious!! what century was this song picturized in.. total hilarious.. btw it suits the bhulakkad mamaji of ullu's!! ðŸ˜†

Nish.. I got stuck on Jannat's oscar winning song!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. OMG!! can't figure out if he's exercising or actually trying to dance!!
Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
🤣Jannat what was that 🤣🤣🤣meri sunny chacnu aur jeetendra dadu are far more better 🤣🤣🤣🤣
OMG 🤣🤣🤣 ''Krutz - I need to start think over again whether duncy and i are in love'' 🤣🤣🤣I got new definition new way of behaviour 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Good one Jannat and no this one i dont want to hink arjun bhai and arohi bhabhi in but definitely inis one on chikoo style 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣