Mistis thoughts 22nd Feb 2011 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Misti! Loved your analysis and thinking as usual!
suwin thumbnail
Thanks Misti...you are the best ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I think today's episode was even better than yesterday--the whole wedding scene was beautifully done; but today the kids were both amazing. Muskan as Radhika was someone who grasped my attention right from the beginning, but I was skeptical of Nikhunj who played Dev...But today he was just great. The interactions and then playfulness between the two, enjoying the mela..oblivious of the seriousness of the situation was done really well...The pace was good, scenes were well picturized..and overall a great experience

And the last part--using the diyas to depict the upcoming separation was very symbolic and touching....

Kudos to these two kids..who maintained the innocence of the childhood, but still were able to invoke the Dev-Radhika ehsass in the viewers...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow misti Its gr8.........
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Musti - Thanks for your POV. I don't think Radhika's foster parents are paying for her education. Ashanti seems to be taking every penny he makes, and a cruel woman like her, is definately not going to part with a single naya paisa on Radhika.

I dislike people who are cruel, and I am not excusing her behaviour...no matter what the reason. She could send her kids to school. Besides Gurukal, whatever that is, isn't there any other school for non-Brahamins?

I don't think she was worried or concerned for Radhika.. All she cares about is that she had to do "everything" meaning nothing, besides stirring the pot. The foster father is weak, no match for his dragon wife.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dg86

Thanks for your commentary Misti. Believe it or not, I have only watched one episode (saat phere) of CB so far๐Ÿ˜ฒ  and I am depending on your commentary to get a feel for how the show is shaping up. Looks like the CVs and the channel are really making an effort to make up for what they subjected their loyal audiences to in CB1. Hopefully they will stay on track and not succumb to the TRP game or loose interest mid way. However, they do have a long way to go before they redeem themselves.

You are welcome dg86. For the past few days the writers are paying attention to the script....but it is just the start, I mean just  a week has been completed so yes they have to do a lot more to convince the audience.  
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinianil

Thanks Misti !!!   Its nice to read your thoughts...

You are welcome vinianil.I am glad that you are liking my thoughts.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Danadany

Very good ,very good i like it!๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you Danadany. Thanks for the appreciation.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Sahra_

Misti this was too good i love your thoughts

Thank you Sahara for liking my thoughts๐Ÿ˜‰.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devika.

nice post misti.. yes, i also loved muskaan's acting.  especially the last scene.

and yes, FM has been toned down nicely and they are trying to reason with her behaviour. I am sure, they are following your thread from the beginning, so it is good dear. and that is a very nice change.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you Devika. Muskaan is a charmer and it is fun watching her on the scene. Hopefully the writers will also give the other characters POV too......for the past few days the creatives have been trying.