Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

raaz khul gaya...... buddha bhadak gaya (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 17

Page 1 Page 16
Page   of 17

..Akaisha..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Akaisha..

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by preksha_naksh

Originally posted by smart.akaisha

yesterday episode was nt dat bad..just dat last 5 minss...dj ne mood kharab kar diyaa..!Angry
naksh scene was amazing ttly in naksh land..bt dat akshi voice was lyk..she is suffering wid asthama..!eeeerrrrrr..!Dead! dn datt kiss was superbb...!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

akshi was ws dubbed yaar koi aur bol raha tha uske dialoges
i think she is not keepi ng good health. that's y somebody dubbed for her. but it was horrible
yaa reallly..akshi voice is soo swwtt..nd dat scene was spoil by dat dubbed voice,..!Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "raaz khul gaya...... buddha bhadak gaya (Page 17)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

yesterday episode was nt dat bad..just dat last 5 minss...dj ne mood kharab kar diyaa..!Angry
naksh scene was amazing ttly in naksh land..bt dat akshi voice was lyk..she is suffering wid asthama..!eeeerrrrrr..!Dead! dn datt kiss was superbb...!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

yeah lagta hai ki kisi asthma patient ki voice daal diye Akshara ke voice mein.....DeadDead  it was horrible....meri awaaz hi le lete...i would have done more justice that that,,,Embarrassed LOLLOLLOL i am very good at mimicry...Akshara ki voice dub karna toh its chutki ka kaam...LOL

..Akaisha..

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
wow yaar.....yest epi ws gud.........so fast...kafi kuch tha dekhne layak.....n best ws Naksh scene.....agr usme dub na kia hota toh kitna maja ata

nw I feel its d best tym 4 Aksh to gt Pregnant

..Akaisha..

..Akaisha..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Akaisha..

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

yeah lagta hai ki kisi asthma patient ki voice daal diye Akshara ke voice mein.....DeadDead  it was horrible....meri awaaz hi le lete...i would have done more justice that that,,,LOL i am very good at mimicry...Akshara ki voice dub karna toh its chutki ka kaam...LOL
hehehehe...LOL datz vryy gud opportunity for u nah..!LOL it would b such a beautiful scene if dat sound doesn't dub..!Embarrassed dn dat kiss scene was soo cutee..m ttly lov wid itt..!Embarrassed

_Divya_

..Akaisha..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Akaisha..

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

wow yaar.....yest epi ws gud.........so fast...kafi kuch tha dekhne layak.....n best ws Naksh scene.....agr usme dub na kia hota toh kitna maja ata

nw I feel its d best tym 4 Aksh to gt Pregnant
yAAA..DIII..after dis seperation agar yeh track aa jayee to kitna maza aaegaa..owow..!Day DreamingDay Dreaming bt still dey will take a month to drag dis trackk..i can't wait for dat moment wen naksh will leaave dis horrible zoooooooo!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012_Divya_

nakshu_2012

Goldie

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top