Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

raaz khul gaya...... buddha bhadak gaya (Page 13)

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

wow kal tho bahut intersting hoga aja naksha scence was too good wow wo kiss they real looking like real husband wife  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raz-

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i know i hated the dub voice...hence y didnt enjoy the scenes as much..:(...anyways im so happy naksh all alone!
ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

dadaji loves to exagrate stuff he should be thankfull i loved the naksh scene how come akshi voice was dubbed guys

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
these all oldies in Singhanias r just too muchWacko
over reacting on each & every thingWacko

cause yest Akshi went in btw to her maika, both G3 & Bm were making so much hypeGeek

& Bm was like...yeh bahoo bhi naaaAngry

& today Gy3AngryAngryAngryAngry

these ladies except foodies doesn't see any other thingWacko

Rashmi suddenly was behaving all gharelu girl typeGeek.......don't know, what will happen, when the boy's reality will come front of themWacko

today DJ's eyes were almost popped outOuch....

he could have sent them out of house onlyApprove, instead of doing batwaraAngry.......so that now they can taunt them more oftenAngry
naheem Senior Member
naheem
naheem

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
plssssssssssssss some one update for precap.
Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
fastest  episode  of  the  week. ek hi  episode  mai  paise ki  problem  solve  and  rashmika  rishta  pakka  and  top  of  it  Dj ko  bhi  patachalgaya. or  ekhi  din  mai  batwara. ajkal  cv  fast  kam  ker  rahai  hai. greatThumbs Up. bas  ab  cv  naitik  ko  sachha  and  dj  ko  jootha  sabit  kar  dai  fir  mai  khush  rahungi. and  naksh  bhi.

Edited by madhaviben - 22 February 2011 at 4:35pm
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by pari1508

Loved 2days epi.. Aaj to bahot kuch hua.. Epi ka pace achha tha.. Naksh scene was fab but wo dubbing ne maza kirkira kar diya.. But its good naksh behaving like proper husband wife.. Embarrassed Wo mehra ke yaha kya mast kaan bhare dj ke.. Kal he will definitely blast.. I m super excited for 2morrows epi.. Finally our dream will cm true.. Big smile

I wanted them to leave the house but will take this tooSmile Hopefully Naitik will show some attitude to the dino's. Dher raat tak parties biwi ke saath aur Munni suit mein aur romance openly on his side of the haveli but noticed by dino'sEmbarrassed Want some in your face scenesBig smile Lekin maate sab bigaad degi....Angry She will probably start crying & begging the dino'sDead

ah ! aur kya..i dun expect more than this from akshara...gr8..at least naksh r together..

this reminds me of baap numbari beta dus numbari..they divided the house n draw a line..and then they used to fight ke bulb meri side hai and switch toh meri side hai Big smile  maate will leave no stone turned to apologize...i just hope this track goes on for 7-8 months..akshara gets pregnant and all the dinos cannot do anythingApprove but get jealous ..no manmaani of dinos from now on

naitik didn't meet nikhil..may be he will know his true colors soon but cannot do anything bec. of this seperation

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08_Divya_

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by pari1508

Loved 2days epi.. Aaj to bahot kuch hua.. Epi ka pace achha tha.. Naksh scene was fab but wo dubbing ne maza kirkira kar diya.. But its good naksh behaving like proper husband wife.. Embarrassed Wo mehra ke yaha kya mast kaan bhare dj ke.. Kal he will definitely blast.. I m super excited for 2morrows epi.. Finally our dream will cm true.. Big smile

I wanted them to leave the house but will take this tooSmile Hopefully Naitik will show some attitude to the dino's. Dher raat tak parties biwi ke saath aur Munni suit mein aur romance openly on his side of the haveli but noticed by dino'sEmbarrassed Want some in your face scenesBig smile Lekin maate sab bigaad degi....Angry She will probably start crying & begging the dino'sDead

ah ! aur kya..i dun expect more than this from akshara...gr8..at least naksh r together..

this reminds me of baap numbari beta dus numbari..they divided the house n draw a line..and then they used to fight ke bulb meri side hai and switch toh meri side hai Big smile  maate will leave no stone turned to apologize...i just hope this track goes on for 7-8 months..akshara gets pregnant and all the dinos cannot do anythingApprove but get jealous ..no manmaani of dinos from now on

naitik didn't meet nikhil..may be he will know his true colors soon but cannot do anything bec. of this seperation
loved ur comments charu  ya charu me also feel same thing this maate cannot do anything and i feel she will not do anything like sorry of forgive etc after seeing y'day p[recap i feel naksh will be totally shattered. loved naitik 's expressions in last few mins episode and foreheade kiss bestest. i also wish this track should go for more months. and naksh bonding vl be stronger.really all buddas will be regretting what they did to naksh. they should come to     naksh.

Go to top