Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Parinde Publicity Ke (Page 15)

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Its wonderful lovely hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Sidra for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..............Mishal looks great!!!!!!!!

Mishal Raheja: Messiah for late night party goers...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 | 7:00:25 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 46 Comments
Mishal Raheja: Messiah for late night party goers...

Did you know that Mishal Raheja owns a company, 'Party Hard Driver' that provides drivers to the people who party hard and get high on drink? Read here..

Loyal viewers of the COLORS show, Laagi Tujhse Lagan love their Dutta Bhau, i.e. Mishal Raheja like crazy!! But do we know that the actor is a complete entrepreneur and is in fact the proud owner of a company that serves a unique purpose?

Well, for the uninitiated, Mishal Raheja owns a company called 'Party Hard Driver', which actually provides the aristocrats with drivers especially when they are partying hard.. Friends Saurabh Shah and Ankur Vaid happen to be equal partners of Mishal in this business.

We hear that the idea of opening such a company came about to avoid the accidents that happen now and again in the city due to drunken driving.

Says Mishal, "I was basically shocked to see the number of people in our city losing their lives in way of accidents after partying hard. This is when this thought of starting a service came to my mind, and my friends loved the concept when I described it to them".

'Party Hard Driver' has today completed three long years, and the gratification according to Mishal is three fold today.. "Firstly, we are ensuring safety to people who are drunk. Secondly, we have managed to give employment to many people, and lastly, we have that feel good factor that we are indeed doing something to serve the people of Mumbai", explains Mishal.

Ask him how he manages his company as well as his rigorous shooting schedule and he says, "It is all about managing time. When I am on the sets of my serial I have nothing else in mind. But the minute I leave the sets, I go into a switch-off mode and connect with my partners".

And to the big question of opting to leave Laagi Tujhse Lagan the actor tells us, "Talks are still on with the production house, and I don't want to comment on anything right now".

And to tell you more, Mishal in addition to being an actor and an entrepreneur, is an ace photographer and a good musician too..

Guess Mishal can be called the 'Master of All Trades''

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

thank you Sudha Hug- just left a comment there!!  Big smile
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

BRB.. dinner time.. ROFL

byebye Nami Hug
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I thought he was leaving?

.Sidra

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Shocked, Now only he has united with his love............leave him sidraROFL

I thought u like KW tooooooo

Sudha - dont you remember my list - i have special training from Ridz maiyya..... i aint no one man woman ROFLROFLROFL

MYYYY Men: Harshad, Mishal, KW, SRK, and Vivan Bhatena!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

U have special training from Ridz maiyyaShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Lovely ListtttttttttttttDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidranami2811

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Sudha - you need to update ur profile - keep you avi - but throw some TaSha into your signature!!! Do it do it do it!! LOL

ssdtvgojan

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I thought he was leaving?

Lennie Hug

confusion hi confusion hai - solution ka patha nahi ROFL - no idea if hes staying or not - so enjoying him while he's there... Day Dreaming

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
My dabba is so TaSha-licious!!! BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

nami2811

Go to top