Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Parinde Publicity Ke - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi QueeniesπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Shruuuuuuuuuuuuuu if r u arnd................How r feeling today????

Any publicity is good publicity
Hey sudhaaaaa πŸ€—
Any publicity is good publicity but it must be free of cost...........🀣
awwwwww i will miss  manish's anchoring. he is awesome..but i m so glad for her daughter it's so sweet........😳

Manish Paul: Today is a Big day for me..

Thursday, February 24, 2011 | 3:04:29 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
Manish Paul: Today is a Big day for me..

Manish Paul has a reason to celebrate today, even though he missed out on the golden opportunity of going to Macau..

Manish Paul aka Amol of Star PlusPyaar Mein Twist has missed out on the golden opportunity of being part of the Star family in Venetian Macau for the Star Parivaar Awards. However, the actor is not at all disappointed, as the reason for which he stayed back in India is very much close to his heart, so much so that he could sacrifice anything to have this joy in his life!!  

Well, Manish is kept busy by the newest member in his life, that is his newborn baby girl!! 

Our source states, "Manish did not go to Macau as he is busy with his daughter's naming ceremony function that will be held on 24th February, i.e. today, the same day when the ground event of Star Parivaar Awards takes place...".

When contacted, Manish told us, "Yes, today is a big day for me and Sanyukta, as it is our daughter's naming ceremony. I felt really bad for missing out on the Macau event, but I have a valid reason to celebrate". 

Talking about the name of his daughter he says, "We are naming our daughter as 'Saysha' which means 'meaningful life'. And I think I have taken the right decision to stay back and give time to my family".

Must say, Manish is indeed a responsible father in the making..

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhaopatkar
Originally posted by *Shruti*

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn47/ambe1982/sidhimma.gif

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn47/ambe1982/sidhima2.gif

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn47/ambe1982/euston.jpg
Bulletproof jacket pehankar bahar niklo................🀣
Originally posted by evanescence

KaBby 😍😍
🀣i just remember u..........πŸ˜†

Spicy Shambhavi to become the bubbly Ginny

Thursday, February 24, 2011 | 11:15:58 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    8 Comments
Spicy Shambhavi to become the bubbly Ginny

Shambhavi Shamrma who created tangy vibes on MTV's Roadies 5.0 will be seen playing the bubbly lead in Sony TV's upcoming show Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar

Shambhavi Sharma who made Roadies 5.0 spicy and tangy is back in a completely new avatar in Sony TV and Endemol India's new show, Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar.

But Shambhavi claims that from a reality show contestant to an actor, nothing has changed for her.. "In Roadies too, I was acting and I am doing the same here", she states. 

Touted as one of the most controversial contestants in Roadies, Shambhavi had been in the hit list of all. "Roadies is a show where you are given momentary instructions to do stuffs to make the show spicier. The show, for that matter any reality show is planned where the most controversial person gets noticed. And subsequently for the ratings, they are asked to do more stuff".

Shambhavi adds to why she chose to do Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar and says "Roadies was a show that youngsters liked, but at the same time I was scolded by the oldies , and was time and again questioned on the kind of nasty language I used on the show. And hence I thought to do a show which the mummies also like (smiles)".

Speaking about her role in the new Sony show she says "Ginny is bubbly, sorted and very responsible and will surely be loved by all".

And what's more, Shambhavi feels that she in real life, is very close to her on screen character of Ginny.

Catch the new Shambhavi Sharma in Sony TV's Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar that lauches on 28 February at 8:30pm. 

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan
Hi Shru, Monty**************HUGS*************
Originally posted by monty22

🀣i just remember u..........πŸ˜†

😲 😲😲 aaj suraj kaunsi direction se nikla hai bhai ??!!! 🀣

Shruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—. How are you feeling now ji ?