Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Funny Video of 22nd Feb--Piya moving (Page 12)

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by romaila

i didn't as i was busy in checking Abhay's nails bachey ney nails kaatey hain k nahin 
did he cut his diry nails...yuk...DeadAngryWinkLOLLOL
seeing scratches on treeLOL i guess notLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i would gift him one nailcutter...on his b'day...hahhahaha
best gift for him..........LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by remosalsa

i didn't as i was busy in checking Abhay's nails bachey ney nails kaatey hain k nahin 
Romaila ur funnyLOLLOL, i saw the nails tooWink, but at BG it was so funnyEmbarrassedLOLLOL
may be Pia did this for Abhay's attention "tree k paas kya karraha hai yahan dekho"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
warna main apne haath hilaoon gee...fainted position main bhi...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

romaila

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

did he cut his diry nails...yuk...DeadAngryWinkLOLLOL
seeing scratches on treeLOL i guess notLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i would gift him one nailcutter...on his b'day...hahhahaha
best gift for him..........LOLLOLLOLLOL
n sum clothes also...dese clothes mite be stickin now..dats yy piya after comin to her senses again fainted,..due to da smell...hahahahah

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Romaila ur funnyLOLLOL, i saw the nails tooWink, but at BG it was so funnyEmbarrassedLOLLOL
may be Pia did this for Abhay's attention "tree k paas kya karraha hai yahan dekho"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
warna main apne haath hilaoon gee...fainted position main bhi...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL dont say anything abt her she was just uncovering her beautiful face krti bhi kya Abhay was giving more imp to tree then herLOLLOLLOL 

sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOL dont say anything abt her she was just uncovering her beautiful face krti bhi kya Abhay was giving more imp to tree then herLOLLOLLOL 
may be he wasnt able to see properly due to dat blue lite...in his eyes....yaar lense laga kar kaam chaloo..nahi lite marain gay...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...dats yy he thought mujhay iz tree ke saath romance karna hai...hahahahahahah...aur jo nichay pari hoi hai...woh mosquites se kaam chala lay...LOLLOLLOL
Rajani-Jadhav Groupbie
Rajani-Jadhav
Rajani-Jadhav

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
lol..! its funny..!

remosalsa

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
hey actually wanted to ask u... wen piya comes runnin to the forest n says she hates arnab,....etc... she has the locket in her neck..... rite...? but wen abhay hugs piya... he doesnt get hurtt....Confused? i mean he hugged her barechested n LOL the locket didnt hurt his bare skin.....
here is the pic.... piya is still wearin the locket.....

remosalsa

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

hey actually wanted to ask u... wen piya comes runnin to the forest n says she hates arnab,....etc... she has the locket in her neck..... rite...? but wen abhay hugs piya... he doesnt get hurtt....Confused? i mean he hugged her barechested n LOL the locket didnt hurt his bare skin.....
here is the pic.... piya is still wearin the locket.....
actually he puts his shirt n jacket on her...n den hugg her...dats yyy dat shirt n jacket iz b/w him n piya....

Edited by sirjee - 24 February 2011 at 2:36am

remosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index