Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD.. (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
SAME HERE...SAME HERE..!!!Day DreamingHug you have company dont worry..!! and thousand more..I am sure..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepRoshni.

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

Originally posted by reepicheep

TRHug I was so expecting a post from you after the episode and you did not disappoint meBig smileWink hehehe I also logged in to see how everyone is surviving in the forum after seeing Vivian shirtlessBig smileBlushing OMG that scene was way too hot to handle and the best part is its going to continue tomorrowBlushing as of now maybe I should change my status to dead or somethingLOLDay Dreaming

I still can't believe that you managed to post here!ROFL I thought you'd be dead and wouldn't recuperate until you see Abhiya next!! But miraculously you managed to make a post Shocked That's commendableTongueROFL

The next you would do is watch the repeats tomorrow, right? May be your Ipod would tell your status after transferring the videos into them! LOL

ABHIYABlushing ABHIYABlushing They just manage to kill me every time I watch them!! (I just watched the repeat now and I as usual went THUD, SWOON and what not!LOL)

PS: Nice Post TR!Big smile

Rosh,I just don't believe thisShocked Shocked Shocked Shocked you posted here finallyShocked Shocked Shocked Shocked for what reason just to bug meAngry LOL or did Vivian's shirtless act finally broke your resolve  and now you are gonna be an active participant rather than the silent readerWink LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Hema<3 OMFG!!! Abhay was soo hot today!!!!!!! it was sooo droolworthy!! I love ur post!!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CT247

Hema<3 OMFG!!! Abhay was soo hot today!!!!!!! it was sooo droolworthy!! I love ur post!!!

TASHU...I AM HIT BY A LIGHTHNING Kind of an experience yaar..!!..Awww..Thank you much Hug

-CandyFloss-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Roshni.

TRHug I was so expecting a post from you after the episode and you did not disappoint meBig smileWink hehehe I also logged in to see how everyone is surviving in the forum after seeing Vivian shirtlessBig smileBlushing OMG that scene was way too hot to handle and the best part is its going to continue tomorrowBlushing as of now maybe I should change my status to dead or somethingLOLDay Dreaming

I still can't believe that you managed to post here!ROFL I thought you'd be dead and wouldn't recuperate until you see Abhiya next!! But miraculously you managed to make a post Shocked That's commendableTongueROFL

The next you would do is watch the repeats tomorrow, right? May be your Ipod would tell your status after transferring the videos into them! LOL

ABHIYABlushing ABHIYABlushing They just manage to kill me every time I watch them!! (I just watched the repeat now and I as usual went THUD, SWOON and what not!LOL)

PS: Nice Post TR!Big smile

Rosh,I just don't believe thisShocked you posted here finallyShocked for what reason just to bug meAngry LOL or did Vivian's shirtless act finally broke your resolve  and now you are gonna be an active participant rather than the silent readerWink LOL
LOL

Oh so ROSHINI never posted here is it ..WHY roshini..Pleas keep posting na..than being a silent reader..and admirer..!!
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
wowie scene tha totally

i hope he continues dis look in todays whole episodeEmbarrassed

tht hug was so warm tht i started sweatingLOL

sukriti is 1 lucky girl Day Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Ohhh god the episode was a killer ....abhay looked so hot...abhay going shirtless....he was looking freakingly hot...i didn't expect ki aisa kuch hoga...it was a pleasant surprise....Dancingi was literally jumping...oh god such a muahhhh epi...Day Dreaming

the hug was sooooo passionate...just loved it...oh god a crackling scene...i am sooo elated can't even express in words...
Embarrassed
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

wowie scene tha totally

i hope he continues dis look in todays whole episodeEmbarrassed

tht hug was so warm tht i started sweatingLOL

sukriti is 1 lucky girl Day Dreaming

OH YEAH suku is LUCKY & I AM HAPPY THAT SHE IS LUCKY...Day DreamingDancing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index