Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
SAME HERE...SAME HERE..!!!😍🤗 you have company dont worry..!! and thousand more..I am sure..!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

I still can't believe that you managed to post here!🤣 I thought you'd be dead and wouldn't recuperate until you see Abhiya next!! But miraculously you managed to make a post 😲 That's commendable😛🤣

The next you would do is watch the repeats tomorrow, right? May be your Ipod would tell your status after transferring the videos into them! 😆

ABHIYA☺️ ABHIYA☺️ They just manage to kill me every time I watch them!! (I just watched the repeat now and I as usual went THUD, SWOON and what not!😆)

PS: Nice Post TR!😃

Rosh,I just don't believe this😲 😲 😲 😲 you posted here finally😲 😲 😲 😲 for what reason just to bug me😡 😆 or did Vivian's shirtless act finally broke your resolve  and now you are gonna be an active participant rather than the silent reader😉 😆
😆
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hema<3 OMFG!!! Abhay was soo hot today!!!!!!! it was sooo droolworthy!! I love ur post!!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: CT247

Hema<3 OMFG!!! Abhay was soo hot today!!!!!!! it was sooo droolworthy!! I love ur post!!!

TASHU...I AM HIT BY A LIGHTHNING Kind of an experience yaar..!!..Awww..Thank you much 🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: reepicheep

Rosh,I just don't believe this😲 you posted here finally😲 for what reason just to bug me😡 😆 or did Vivian's shirtless act finally broke your resolve  and now you are gonna be an active participant rather than the silent reader😉 😆
😆

Oh so ROSHINI never posted here is it ..WHY roshini..Pleas keep posting na..than being a silent reader..and admirer..!!
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowie scene tha totally

i hope he continues dis look in todays whole episode😳

tht hug was so warm tht i started sweating😆

sukriti is 1 lucky girl 😍
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh god the episode was a killer ....abhay looked so hot...abhay going shirtless....he was looking freakingly hot...i didn't expect ki aisa kuch hoga...it was a pleasant surprise....i was literally jumping...oh god such a muahhhh epi...😍

the hug was sooooo passionate...just loved it...oh god a crackling scene...i am sooo elated can't even express in words...
😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sab2778

wowie scene tha totally

i hope he continues dis look in todays whole episode😳

tht hug was so warm tht i started sweating😆

sukriti is 1 lucky girl 😍

OH YEAH suku is LUCKY & I AM HAPPY THAT SHE IS LUCKY...😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Ohhh god the episode was a killer ....abhay looked so hot...abhay going shirtless....he was looking freakingly hot...i didn't expect ki aisa kuch hoga...it was a pleasant surprise....i was literally jumping...oh god such a muahhhh epi...😍

the hug was sooooo passionate...just loved it...oh god a crackling scene...i am sooo elated can't even express in words...
😳

Awww..Suvi..dont worry ..I too am in the same condition & this post I did immediately after teh epi..I was just not able to control myself to be free..and then I did my second crazy post..🤣
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TASHU...I AM HIT BY A LIGHTHNING Kind of an experience yaar..!!..Awww..Thank you much 🤗

I think we all are!! ur welcome hun!!