Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i am done now. i am watching the scene over and over again. these 2 are too hot to handle. lord, help me☺️
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOVE YOU ALL ...ALWAYS.!!! WOha..I am having loud music in my room and dancing literally I SWEAR ..I am totally..BLOWN over by Vivu's HOT BOD..His FANTABULOUS PERFORMANCE as VAmpy..adn awesoem SQUEEZY SQUEEZY HOT HOT PASSIONAT EHUG..Wooooooo..I AM going to let out al my energy dancing..and come back...🤣 in just half an hour..!!!Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....!!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
AND very imp thank god they reveal any secret in SBS..it was ONE BUMPER LOTTERY EPSIODE MAN..GOD...!! Are we lucky OH MY GOd..!!
sumana-13 thumbnail
Yess ..today we get what we have been waiting for a long time❤️❤️.......AP's love taken to never before seen/heard heights☺️☺️........ it was worth the wait gals....need time to cool down yaar....today I feel like celebrating 104 episodes....🥳 Edited by sumadear13 - 13 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: reepicheep

TR🤗 I was so expecting a post from you after the episode and you did not disappoint me😃😉 hehehe I also logged in to see how everyone is surviving in the forum after seeing Vivian shirtless😃☺️ OMG that scene was way too hot to handle and the best part is its going to continue tomorrow☺️ as of now maybe I should change my status to dead or something😆😍

I still can't believe that you managed to post here!🤣 I thought you'd be dead and wouldn't recuperate until you see Abhiya next!! But miraculously you managed to make a post 😲 That's commendable😛🤣

The next you would do is watch the repeats tomorrow, right? May be your Ipod would tell your status after transferring the videos into them! 😆

ABHIYA☺️ ABHIYA☺️ They just manage to kill me every time I watch them!! (I just watched the repeat now and I as usual went THUD, SWOON and what not!😆)

PS: Nice Post TR!😃
Edited by Roshni. - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roshni.

I still can't believe that you managed to post here!🤣 I thought you'd be dead and wouldn't recuperate until you see Abhiya next!! But miraculously you managed to make a post 😲 That's commendable😛🤣

The next you would do is watch the repeats tomorrow, right? May be your Ipod would tell your status after transferring the videos into them! 😆

ABHIYA☺️ ABHIYA☺️ They just manage to kill me every time I watch them!! (I just watched the repeat now and I as usual went THUD, SWOON and what not!😆)

PS: Nice Post TR!😃

TOTALLY TOTALLY..BLOWN BY THE STORM CALLED ABHIYA passion..& LOVE..!!!So sos sweet of all os you..who are bearing & enjoying & sharing ,y MADDNESS.!! LOVE YOU..GOD...this forum ...I - F is become like my place for letting ou my inner most feelings..like a FAMILY..SO TRUE..!!
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vivian ws way too good, and nice topic dear. i gs every1 ll hv VIvu in dreams now!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
I am so not able to sleep thinking of tomorrow now..!!!😍 They really know how to keep us in tanter hooks..!!
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya. this is 1 show, which kps us like that.
Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I am so not able to sleep thinking of tomorrow now..!!!😍 They really know how to keep us in tanter hooks..!!

Too True, its already 12.35 and I'm wide awake watching the episode once again ☺️😍
Edited by Roshni. - 13 years ago