Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: JustTP

Didn't like today's episode much...mostly bcos I was just  wanting  to get the suspense about Arpi's decision to  get over.,  which didn't happen today. Hope they don't drag it over the whole week.

Yeh Avi ka character ko itna stupid kyon bana rahe hain yeh CVs... He sees  Arpi talking with RV (away from everyone, mandir ke peeche). This is the same  RV jisne inko itna torture kiya & showed himself to be entirely untrustworthy. He sees that she looks pareshan (& scared) & he doesn't even bother to take some effort to find out what the reason could be. She says it is "thakavat" (thakavat se log darey hua dhikhte hain kya ??) & all he can think of is "tum ek dhin mein humari ho jaogi"  ... Yeh right dialogue wrong time pe kyon boltha hai ? Itne dhinon mein jungle mein dhonon ke bhatak rahe the tab kyon nahi bola.

Aur agar Arpi ne yeh proposal accept kiya tho woh bhi stupid lagegi...
Bcos what would it solve ? RV would surely publicize it so that he can make dhajiya of Avi's izzat, so her action is not going to help his izzat in any way .. in fact it would be the other way round. Also,  if she does it so that  Shikha can get married, shouldn't she be worried about Shikha's izzat if she stays with a man like RV who goes around making indecent proposals to his would-be relatives.

Hey
very well said.I dont understand why the CVs always showing this male lead in such horrific weak person.May be he was that kinda weak or bhainsbudhi before, but after nearly 6 months time they should show some intelligence in Avi's character. Me that's why dont like Avi's cahracter much.

By agreeing to RV's deal she is doing grave mistake, me call it sin,and breaking her marriage herself.

Edited by GKDlover1 - 13 years ago
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 d update .................

Slap was so good (aur dene the RV ko 😡😡) n Why is Avi been made so stupid, dumb n weak by d CV's ?????? i mean he was searchng 4 Arpi , did he not see se slapping RV or did not hear them talkng ?????? 😡😡 or for d fact no on saw them jabki wen all 3 r standing 2gether they see Tamy n Shikha n it does not seem dat far frm where they r standing 😡................Now she needs 2 tell someone ya instead of agreeing 2 it n now d new promo is pushing her towards accepting d proposal 😡😡 Why is her character also been made so stupid n weak by d CV's ...............why is she being made d STATUE OF SACRIFICE 😡😡

N i agree wat if smth had gone wrong wud she b able 2 live wid it or face Avi , it not a SMALL THING 4 a women ...............CV's wanna kill them n RV 😡😡

And smth so INDECENT n SICK happening in a SACRED place ....d TEMPLE  😡😡😡😡 
Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago
jaanshen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thanks milli for the updates
i also think that isme bhi bhuji ki hi koi chal hai
i hate this rv
but really says the slap was too good
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: super_boy

thanks 4 d update .................

Slap was so good (aur dene the RV ko 😡😡) n Why is Avi been made so stupid, dumb n weak by d CV's ?????? i mean he was searchng 4 Arpi , did he not see se slapping RV or did not hear them talkng ?????? 😡😡 or for d fact no on saw them jabki wen all 3 r standing 2gether they see Tamy n Shikha n it does not seem dat far frm where they r standing 😡................Now she needs 2 tell someone ya instead of agreeing 2 it n now d new promo is pushing her towards accepting d proposal 😡😡 Why is her character also been made so stupid n weak by d CV's ...............why is she being made d STATUE OF SACRIFICE 😡😡

N i agree wat if smth had gone wrong wud she b able 2 live wid it or face Avi , it not a SMALL THING 4 a women ...............CV's wanna kill them n RV 😡😡

And smth so INDECENT n SICK happening in a SACRED place ....d TEMPLE  😡😡😡😡 

Hey SB
Ur observation is wonderful. These CVs also bhains budhis. Inko ye bhi nahi patha ki which scene to show where it should be?