India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

22nd Feb WU - RV's shart (Page 4)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Thanx Milli..Hate RV's guts & loved the slap..Waiting for Arpita to shos sense & confide in her husband...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MiliiBenNevis

msmarple Goldie
msmarple
msmarple

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks Milli for the update.
The good thing about Arpi from the beginning has been that she has had the strength to take some unusual steps like declaring her love to Avdhesh by writing to him and then protecting him in the jungle - even shooting RV so now if the CV's portray her as the typical "sacrifice ki moorat" who keeps quiet it does not seem right for her character. I hope the CV's have more sense.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyMiliiBenNevistalkie14

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
hey milli thanxxxxxxxxxxxx very much for updtaes

and this rv is such a creep
omgggggggggggg

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MiliiBenNevistalkie14

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by msmarple

The good thing about Arpi from the beginning has been that she has had the strength to take some unusual steps like declaring her love to Avdhesh by writing to him and then protecting him in the jungle - even shooting RV so now if the CV's portray her as the typical "sacrifice ki moorat" who keeps quiet it does not seem right for her character. I hope the CV's have more sense.
Rightly said..Shez a strong character & they should stick to that....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyswamini5BenNevis

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by msmarple

I completly agree.
The very fact she agreed to go with him (as per the article) shows a weak character.
Its  RV who has choosen not to touch her ( again as per the article).
Matalab she was ready for the night .Angry
But what ARPI would have done if things would have gone wrong ?
The very fact agreeing to such a deal is completely wrong for such a strong character .
Doesn't she trust her husband,.?Shocked
Completely wacked out track,feel like thrasing the CV'sAngry

super_boyBenNevis

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged

milli dear Hug

thanks very much Embarrassed

i didn't watch it and also not gonna watch for sure  Ouch

just read ur updates....

RV Censored 

Arpi Clap Star 

Avi ConfusedD'oh

take care 

luv ya Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustTP

Didn't like today's episode much...mostly bcos I was just  wanting  to get the suspense about Arpi's decision to  get over.,  which didn't happen today. Hope they don't drag it over the whole week.

Yeh Avi ka character ko itna stupid kyon bana rahe hain yeh CVs... He sees  Arpi talking with RV (away from everyone, mandir ke peeche). This is the same  RV jisne inko itna torture kiya & showed himself to be entirely untrustworthy. He sees that she looks pareshan (& scared) & he doesn't even bother to take some effort to find out what the reason could be. She says it is "thakavat" (thakavat se log darey hua dhikhte hain kya ??) & all he can think of is "tum ek dhin mein humari ho jaogi"  ... Yeh right dialogue wrong time pe kyon boltha hai ? Itne dhinon mein jungle mein dhonon ke bhatak rahe the tab kyon nahi bola.

Aur agar Arpi ne yeh proposal accept kiya tho woh bhi stupid lagegi...
Bcos what would it solve ? RV would surely publicize it so that he can make dhajiya of Avi's izzat, so her action is not going to help his izzat in any way .. in fact it would be the other way round. Also,  if she does it so that  Shikha can get married, shouldn't she be worried about Shikha's izzat if she stays with a man like RV who goes around making indecent proposals to his would-be relatives.

Hey
very well said.I dont understand why the CVs always showing this male lead in such horrific weak person.May be he was that kinda weak or bhainsbudhi before, but after nearly 6 months time they should show some intelligence in Avi's character. Me that's why dont like Avi's cahracter much.

By agreeing to RV's deal she is doing grave mistake, me call it sin,and breaking her marriage herself.

Edited by GKDlover1 - 23 February 2011 at 2:59am

super_boyswamini5

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d update .................

Slap was so good (aur dene the RV ko AngryAngry) n Why is Avi been made so stupid, dumb n weak by d CV's ?????? i mean he was searchng 4 Arpi , did he not see se slapping RV or did not hear them talkng ?????? AngryAngry or for d fact no on saw them jabki wen all 3 r standing 2gether they see Tamy n Shikha n it does not seem dat far frm where they r standing AngryOuch................Now she needs 2 tell someone ya instead of agreeing 2 it n now d new promo is pushing her towards accepting d proposal AngryAngry Why is her character also been made so stupid n weak by d CV's ...............why is she being made d STATUE OF SACRIFICE AngryAngry

N i agree wat if smth had gone wrong wud she b able 2 live wid it or face Avi , it not a SMALL THING 4 a women ...............CV's wanna kill them n RV AngryAngry

And smth so INDECENT n SICK happening in a SACRED place ....d TEMPLE  AngryAngryAngryAngry 

Edited by super_boy - 23 February 2011 at 4:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index