Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys am off to bed..i hv a freakign morning class in college :(((...it was nyc to yap wid u guys...wil try to come to den more often..muahhh..gudnight
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zee - The baby has never been Dev and Geet's. The baby was just Geet's and it is now Maan and Geet's. Dev has never been in the picture.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@ Zee - The baby has never been Dev and Geet's. The baby was just Geet's and it is now Maan and Geet's. Dev has never been in the picture.

Exactly! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘He can never say that's his baby! I will creatives for this one! 😑😑😑😑
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone's gone?

Anuja, Deeps, Geets, Zee, Jo, Arpi, Pooja? Anyone, someone?
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Priti: I know, but once the baby comes to this world, the DNA will prove that he is Dev's child, if he plays his dirty card to get the child or to ruin Maaneet's life, we know ke he didn't done anything to be called father, but medicially and even legally things will be in his side..........
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Prithi.... I am off now....Got to pick up my kids meds at the Pharm....May catch up tonight....C U later
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zee, yah he is biological father, but that does not mean he can make claim on baby!  What grounds does he have to make claim!  Is he gonna say NT made him do all this!   Its gonna be a tuff one for sure!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Zee, yah he is biological father, but that does not mean he can make claim on baby!  What grounds does he have to make claim!  Is he gonna say NT made him do all this!   Its gonna be a tuff one for sure!

I know he is wrong, but the court might take his side since he is legally father, only if they get strong evidences against him he might be in troubles............

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Jyo n Zee n all Devils who r confused abt mirror promo here is the symbolism given by NANDU she is a very talented girl

thnks 2 her 4 giving indepth analysis on maan's reaction n pain

Again Tai Chi & Mirror

No wonder the latest promo has sure created some storm, though we knew this is coming since Dev came into picture & it got nailed down finally when he said "Mere ek sharth hai."

Condition  we now know will create trouble for both Maan & Geet.

Geet has promised him blindly , well Maan's life was at stake sure she would never bargain. She has seen Dev being carried off by goons & has heard him tell Maan that he had to starve & hide from people he had borrowed money from.

Added to it already indebted to him for having saved Maan's life, Dadi too who has long before forgiven Dev seeing his redemption, Dadi too pleads silently for his return, which she dint dare voice earlier fearing Maan's anger, Geet's health & dignity & MaanEet relationship.

But the mother sees him being full of remorse & tries to get Geet see the same.

Geet now having heard his condition that again voices that he has changed , has to give in to it.
Stay quite.

And there Starts the trouble.

Maan knows not of the latest involvement of Dev in their life. He broke his family, threw away his own kin for Geet's sake , for justice & his own principles.

Now same Geet sympathizing for Dev, his own brother for whom he now has no love, nor mercy in his bosom he is being forgiven by the very person he has wronged the most.
Its a revolting & hard hitting scenario to both the mind & heart.

To Maan.

No he is not suspicious of 'their' ,i mean of Dev & Geet.
He trusts Geet more than he trusts himself, same goes for Geet.

He is confused & possessive.

He wants to know Why?
Why is Dev being forgiven?
Why is he receiving Geet's sympathy?

Why?

And bound by the condition & her own knowledge of Maan's feeling regarding Dev, Geet cannot dare to give the truth away.
Hence the trouble in paradise.

The New Promo also  reminds me of 3 other promos of Geet in past.

This is the 3rd promo we see Maan in 'Tai Chi' mode
1st When he was trying to suppress his feelings for Geet & 2nd the JA style promo when Geet realizes her feelings for Maan.

This is the 2nd promo where Maan breaks a mirror.
1st being when knowing the truth of her pregnancy he was angry, sad & shocked at her for having kept the truth away from him.

Here too we see him break the mirror & do his famous Tai Chi.

But

Unlike the old times here he is not angry on self but more at Geet for her act of forgiveness towards Dev

And.

Unlike the last mirror breaking promo now the mirror does not shatter, it did last time into lots of pieces coz he was shattered & so he shatters the mirror that reflected her to him.

Now it breaks into half.

It does not separate him  from Geet, but cuts him into halves.
Brain & Heart at War.

But Geet is never cut away from him

Sorry if i bored you ..just had to..had to share my thoughts.

Love
Nandita

Edited by anjalireddyy84 - 13 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@ Arpi - I was talking about my CON quiz. Nevermind now . No gift for you. 🀣

oye SHUT UPπŸ˜›
gift bol and us se pahle quiz ka page no bol
vaise maine answer toh de hi diya