Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi 5 girlsss:()..goos to see we r all on the same path....this cn get highly interesting provided nissar now gets on board..tht guy cn create magic. but i now feel tht a final call on the baby shud be taken..this whole flat geet is really looking odd now!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I think in the promo where Dev and Geet r holding hands is Maan's imagination due to his shak, so Jyoti might be right about him kind of turning psycho 😭
I want GCM to yell at the CVs and they regret for ever showing such.......

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: temorocks

I think in the promo where Dev and Geet r holding hands is Maan's imagination due to his shak, so Jyoti might be right about him kind of turning psycho 😭

See I told u na😭😭😭😭😭..Vansh in Uttaran used to hallucinate in same way imagining things about Veer-Ichha😭

and as per the new article Dev will start staying in the same house..so mayb that will turn MSK psycho out of insecurityπŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
pavs thumbnail

zee they r not holding hands like lovers...he is giving her a kasam...arre promos r always wayyy different than epis..chill..just remember maaneet cnt separate n geet loves maan tooooooo much to even think og leaving him for some aira gaira nattu khaira..the outcome of this track will be good

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zee - Ab Jo gayi toh tum shuru ho gayi.

Previous accident promo mein maan ko struggle karte hue dhikaya tha. Did u not see that? Where was that in the actual episodes? Not everything that is shown in the promo's get shown in the episodes. They wanted to create an expectation through the promo. That has been created. So now chill. Nothing is happening. aaj ka episode enjoy karna.

@ all  me taking a break for a bit. Will update my take later tonight πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@All: The news seem true 😭

@Priti: In the promo they didn't but maybe in the serial they show them, but as MSK's imagination.......

@Jyoti: Try to contact ur Star One birdie, please 😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I know promos r always a bit exaggerated but they always give u the picture of whats coming and MSK ka behaviour doesn't look normal in the promo ,the way he breaks the mirror into twoπŸ˜•
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: temorocks

I think that is symbolic. no promo for geet is as it is it is always symbolic
the way I see it. 
MSK does not know what has happeened behind his back that is why geet-dev in BG
holding hand is to show that geet is keeping her promise to dev by not telling MSK who donated blood
her hand on his head is for dev put condition not to tell MSK he helped him

at the end MSK gets angry when he could not understand why geet has softened towards dev, this is what MSK is when he runs out of options he loses control.  
this promo is just for how MSK knows the truth
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jo - was this the same uncle who said CON end of this month?πŸ˜†

I agree with Pavs, the outcome of this track will be really good. Everytime Maan and Geet have had misunderstandings or issues, the end result is always 😍 And if Maneet are not together, there is no show. So, I cannot wait to see the outcome of this track 🀣
pavs thumbnail
jo u remember after pee loon sequence maan went mad went geet told him she is pregnant..he broke the glass n ol dat..n the promo tht time was equally scary...but then in the epis the anger was not directed to the detriment of geet..even in tht anger he took care of geet n when he heard the truth , went after her liek a maniac..sth like tht will happen again i think.