Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

mahhi Chota packet should win jhalak (Page 4)

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Mahi will win this show if the finale is done with both Audience vote & Judges marks they take in mind...............

BTW,for those people who are still xpecting "Fairness", "Deserving one to win" & "Logic in the show".....let me tell you all..........
The show has started with "unbalanced set of people" ,some trained in dance & some doesnot even know dance...........then how can you xpect "Logic & Fairness" in this show............

I am just enjoying the performances & left analysing it ........as I knw whatever the show do is for "TRPs",whatever the xtra contestants do other than dancing is for their "Votes",whatever audience see & vote is just coz of their favourites & Dancing matters here at lasttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.................

So,I am really enjoying JDJ & this forum as well................WinkBig smile

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Well the person who deserves 2 win this show is the very deserving Sushant Singh Rajput. Others r hardworking participants too esp  Chang who is very gud  but Sushant is the best. As 4 Mahi her mimicry is top class i must say n she is a gud actor n so cute but winning Jhalak!!Shocked
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Well the person who deserves 2 win this show is the very deserving Sushant Singh Rajput. Others r hardworking participants too esp  Chang who is very gud  but Sushant is the best. As 4 Mahi her mimicry is top class i must say n she is a gud actor n so cute but winning Jhalak!!Shocked

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

very true...if really sony want to find the best dancer then sushant is the only only winner.....

reachruby88 Groupbie
reachruby88
reachruby88

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Thumbs Up

very true...if really sony want to find the best dancer then sushant is the only only winner.....

it's not  only about how good dancer  he/she is but also about how much hardwork you put into it.
for yana/chang they have enough time to do there reherasal as they are currently not doing anything else.others left are sushant/mahi ,out of which sushant was given second chance which was not fair at all.had sushant not been in bottom 2 our partial judges would never have kept no elimination round no matter how great bottom 2 contestants would have  performed. so left is mahi after shooting for so long then doing rehersal's and then performing it not that easy.above all she has maintained her health.Mahi you are a winnerStar

Go to top