Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

yaar ye chaakar kya h (Page 3)

..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Joined: 05 December 2009
Posts: 12192

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
lolzz....!LOL agree wid u guyzz..dese ekta is ttly dependent on vampire..dats i thnk her new jobbbbb...!!LOL

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

still the same thing because in IF there are more girls than boys Wink Wink Wink
 
 
LOLLOL now i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by ASMI95

lolzzzzzzzzzz kausiki ab sab vivian pe dependent ho gaye hai mana ki vamp hai lekin itna dependent hona aachi baat nahi haiROFL
 
 
ROFLROFL bingo!!! thats what i was thinking

poor vampire baacha ko rone wala kandha( shoulder to cry onLOL) bana diya ROFL


Now a days he just has one work to console Pia or to defend Pia. Confused Confused Confused
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

still the same thing because in IF there are more girls than boys Wink Wink Wink
 
 
LOLLOL now i agree


So Vivian will effect directly the show with this indirect relation LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by ASMI95

lolzzzzzzzzzz kausiki ab sab vivian pe dependent ho gaye hai mana ki vamp hai lekin itna dependent hona aachi baat nahi haiROFL
 
 
ROFLROFL bingo!!! thats what i was thinking

poor vampire baacha ko rone wala kandha( shoulder to cry onLOL) bana diya ROFL
 
 
ROFLROFL kandha vo bhi fokat ka
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smart.akaisha

lolzz....!LOL agree wid u guyzz..dese ekta is ttly dependent on vampire..dats i thnk her new jobbbbb...!!LOL
 
 
LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index