Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-GEET ka Ek Saal aur GC ka Bday Dhamaal !! (Page 3)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Savi...i just posted my take...and i think it addresses some of your questions and concerns....

I think they have brought DEV back for a reason.   Samir Sharma is a fab actor, so I am looking forward to a treat for sure.   However, I do want to REITERATE that CVs will need to remember how DEV was portrayed before he disappeared again.  There is a definite BLUNDER about his debts.  I too remember that Dev said to Maan in his office the first time that he came back to India, that all of those DEBTS are settled, and that part of his life is behind him....so then why more DEBTS?   Is it possible that DEV has been a BAD BOY again....that he can't resist the gaming tables...and has incurred NEW DEBTS??

As for Geet's character.....there are some that feel that she was not shown to be in character today, in the Nurse sponge bath scene, BUT i don't think its inconsistent with the GEET of late.   Since she is secured in MAAN's relationship, now especially as his wife, she is not the TIMID little mouse that is always afraid.   She is very POSSESSIVE about Maan....and has told him as much during the TAILOR episode, when Maan refused to let the tailor take her naap....she also claimed that she cannot tolerate any woman that close to Maan.  Besides....it makes for lighter moments in the episode.... as their NOK JHOKS.....comedy is the elixir to all the ails of the episode!!
LOL

I agree that Geet is in a jedd-o-jehed or a kashmakash of sorts right now.   She wants to tell Maan the truth of the blood donation, for she fears the secret will harm their mutual trust, but she also wants to avoid the GUILT that Maan will associate with this occurrence.  Maan will feel that in order to save his life, GEET had to subjugate in front of the Man she most hates in life....and Maan will never want for Geet.
Smile

I think the MU can make for an interesting track, provided that it is packaged, positioned, and delivered very APTLY and SMARTLY.   Tongue

So....who checked the CREDITS today.......was there a new name under the WRITER??Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart-Amrita2010lovetheserial

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenball

From today's episode and promo, I feel Dev will feel positive role.. it will bring Maneet closer.. It will take out Dev's fear from their life forever,....

If you have seen there was again and again repetition of scene ..where Maan drags Dev in the hotel..and he says.. 'Don't come near her..'

So this si what will happen..Dev fear from their life will go away... that's i am guessing..

It is very possible that they may portray Dev as a positive character, but I for one think that there is much greater potential in keeping him GRAY for now, and make him BLACK on demand...no?   GHSP CVs need to move with the times!!LOL

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

haila...its..i mean was his b'day today....i phorgot....Tongue

Happys birthdays gurmeetsLOLLOL

& kaifa haluka people...Wink

Hi Nupsie...kasi ho...feeling better? Episode kaisa laga?Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann-lovetheserial

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

hey nagz! i'm better thn never....LOL how r u?? how is iman?? i heard she is ill??

epi was fine...& anyway...jaha maan hai it has to be fineLOLvery spongy...LOLLOL
 tumhe kaisa laga??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Nags,Smile

Are u there????

You left me for dead yesterday night, on that eerie Indian night  !!!

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Hello Phamily Koi hai???

Guys me still Not settled.....Nahi Room mein, nor with the time...I have a hard time figuring out ehen the epi finishes and when the discussions starts etc.....Give me a few more days...But woh ab choro whats with the thread 10 pages ke aage kyu nahi jaa raha????

Just Tead the New Promo Description, About Maan having some doubts abouts why Geet has Humdardi towards Dev or somethjing on those lines.......

Nags Remember ii told you this long back (Aap aur Vrushu bhi thi) ki Maan will think about something like this, woh Geet aur Dev ko lekar kuch Insecure ho sakthe hai if they ever ought Dev etc etc...It was somewhere before even Dev Cae into the show, when there were specaltiosn regarding it.....Kya Khayal Hai Boss will it turn out to be the way I predicted????Wink

Viju.....my raaani....where are you...please jaldi aana...I miss you!!!CryCryHug

As for your prediction, i do remember our convo.....you know we are always weeks ahead of the CVs...its nothing new!!  WinkLOL

BUT as for this MU track....I don't think that it will be depicted that MAAN will suspect that GEET has feelings for DEV....for he knows that that can never be TRUE....he knows to the DEPTHS of how much Geet loves him and hates Dev....but I think he will suspect that she is hiding something VITAL....and knowing Maan Singh Khurana...woh usko bardasht nahi hoga...so he will hound and hound till he gets Geet to confess..

I think it is foolish after everything thing that DEV has done to Geet, and moreover, everything that Maan and Geet have gone through to be together with eachother, that Maan should ever suspect Geet of ever having feelings for or having relations with another man...it will be a TRUE INSULT to their LOVE!!!
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjlovetheserial

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Nags,Smile

Are u there????

You left me for dead yesterday night, on that eerie Indian night  !!!

Al...I am here....in the office right now....so i will be here and working at the same time too.  Gotta love it....that's why Vrush calls me the QUEEN of MULTI_TASKING!!LOL

Sorry, about last night, i Got stuck in a meeting!!Embarrassed
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nargis--

hey nagz! i'm better thn never....LOL how r u?? how is iman?? i heard she is ill??

epi was fine...& anyway...jaha maan hai it has to be fineLOLvery spongy...LOLLOL
 tumhe kaisa laga??

I am Ok too...and Imaan still has a bit of a cold...plus she is teething...so what to do?!

Epi...muje bhi theek laga.....like you say...watch it for face value...then it is ok!!!

-sann-

Go to top