Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-GEET ka Ek Saal aur GC ka Bday Dhamaal !! (Page 2)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hello Phamily Koi hai???

Guys me still Not settled.....Nahi Room mein, nor with the time...I have a hard time figuring out ehen the epi finishes and when the discussions starts etc.....Give me a few more days...But woh ab choro whats with the thread 10 pages ke aage kyu nahi jaa raha????

Just Tead the New Promo Description, About Maan having some doubts abouts why Geet has Humdardi towards Dev or somethjing on those lines.......

Nags Remember ii told you this long back (Aap aur Vrushu bhi thi) ki Maan will think about something like this, woh Geet aur Dev ko lekar kuch Insecure ho sakthe hai if they ever ought Dev etc etc...It was somewhere before even Dev Cae into the show, when there were specaltiosn regarding it.....Kya Khayal Hai Boss will it turn out to be the way I predicted????Wink

Edited by rickks - 22 February 2011 at 9:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010lovetheserialravenheart--Nargis---honeydew-

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
TongueTongueVru's partial take of yesterday:

Guys advice from me...life is too short...Maan just understood that..

so let your feelings show,  lest the sand does flow

through the fingers or away does it blow, say it that together old you wanna grow

stop frowning that brow, Let it show  let it show let it show!!

My understanding of it:
This near death experience seems to be his liberator and his dictator, the looming threat of death, almost a sexual charge, a beast forcing him to writhe against the light and dark to accomodate its appetite, steal him from the power that she was.  And so his will power and will to live gave him victory over death.

Today's episode:

DEV with his immaculate and glassy countenance, seemed to unnerve me, he spoke volumes yet gave nothing away, that was in his mind, fabulous portrait of a giant actor. 

The shrath seems as simple as it was spoken.  But the dillema that threw Geet of course will recreate the edgy dramatics of the plot to be hatched.  Geet will be thrown into a 'to say or not to say' arena of disarray, which from past experience settles into a deeper understanding and love between them, than being dragged on unpurposefully.

I have but emotions left, no words,  that take the tale of 'romeo and juliet' to the highest level, a love so intense and has all the elements of earth, water, wind, ether and air worshipping this kind of love between Maan and Geet.

LOLRES:  For further penning........

Edited by lovetheserial - 22 February 2011 at 9:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010--Nargis---honeydew-

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Am I the only one or are there others like me who believe there is no continuity to the story line - have the CV's forgotten what they have shown us before?

Dev being in debt - I thought he paid this off by selling Geet's land/jewellery - which debt is being referred to here?  Did he murder Meera & steal her piddly wealth as well?  Where is she?

NE character - is there really such girls in our country who fail to get the message?  What part of "not interested/not in love" has she not yet understood?  Why cannot she just walk off from this relationship? 

I do not think that Geet did enough to arrange for the blood.  Neither did her "babaji" give her any strength.  And what is with her getting jealous of the nurse? CV's what have you done to Geet?  I am starting to dislike this character.  Me, a staunch Geet supporter.Unhappy

Do not know about others but Geet's loyalty should be towards Maan and not Dev - sharth or no sharth!  If she hides the truth, then she is solely responsible for any MU in their relationship.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010lovetheseriallily_k25--Nargis--

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
A-llo Nihu:

Renewed Josh...
Refilled energy..

Newly infused positive spirit....

Like my anger, even my moods last for just more than a second .... !!!SmileSmile

Thats why i chose to open the thread today !! Chalo .. aish kare ... Wink

Your positivity makes me dance too.  I for one have decided (as I mentioned u brought in that positivity) that yes! there can be bad days, but good days should follow, with such a great and deserving fan following for GEET HSP.  And I believe in the power of fans to change the course of history for GEET.

Nihu, thanks for giving the rise of the seed that lives in the mind of the creative writer and thru a moment of uncertainty becomes the definite and certain larger reality, the serial.  Yeah, I remember watching the first episode in April 2010, and wo! time has flown and given us the benefit of all doubts, the rise of the telly superstars and rise of this unquenchable GEET HSP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Vru:

Luv, sleep well.  And relax ur mind.  But hey, get down to reading when u wake up and pls. acknowledge.  See ya, whenever u r up...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
From today's episode and promo, I feel Dev will feel positive role.. it will bring Maneet closer.. It will take out Dev's fear from their life forever,....

If you have seen there was again and again repetition of scene ..where Maan drags Dev in the hotel..and he says.. 'Don't come near her..'

So this si what will happen..Dev fear from their life will go away... that's i am guessing..

lailapnjlovetheserial--Nargis--

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
haila...its..i mean was his b'day today....i phorgot....Tongue

Happys birthdays gurmeetsLOLLOL

& kaifa haluka people...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010--Nargis--

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Savi-tan,

Am I the only one or are there others like me who believe there is no continuity to the story line - have the CV's forgotten what they have shown us before?

Dev being in debt - I thought he paid this off by selling Geet's land/jewellery - which debt is being referred to here?  Did he murder Meera & steal her piddly wealth as well?  Where is she?

NE character - is there really such girls in our country who fail to get the message?  What part of "not interested/not in love" has she not yet understood?  Why cannot she just walk off from this relationship? 

I do not think that Geet did enough to arrange for the blood.  Neither did her "babaji" give her any strength.  And what is with her getting jealous of the nurse? CV's what have you done to Geet?  I am starting to dislike this character.  Me, a staunch Geet supporter.Unhappy

Do not know about others but Geet's loyalty should be towards Maan and not Dev - sharth or no sharth!  If she hides the truth, then she is solely responsible for any MU in their relationship.
 ________________________________________________________________________________

I choose to disagree on some points, Savi..... 

Well there definitely is continuity to the storyline.  Dev is always in a state of penury, tho he looks dashing and cultivated..... yet somethings never change..there is, I think a thin line in honoring commitments to pay and solely responsible for indebtedness like a disease.  He seems to be filled with the latter.

Earlier, I thought her to be a fool and wanted her to be vengeful and believed in her power to be khandani with the will to boot him.  But now, she is characterized as a prey to love, but her purposes seem to be 'to bring Arjun on the right track', at any cost, to make him understand Maan's innocence in the NT affair..

I agree with you savi, cause if AB- person can be infused with A-, or B-, or O- also, then why did she not try for those, nor her khandan try for that !!  I am sure this would have been available in the blood bank.  If I am wrong, some doc, pls. inform !  Geet has not had the physical intimacy yet, so perhaps we can give her the benefit of the doubt - jealousy.  I kinda like that, she is possessive of Maan and vice versa..Confused

Right.  I agree with you.  The tumultous situation seemed to throw her off any bearings of a reality check.  Its funny how she could of all people, blindly accept Dev's shrath.  This was the man she hated and in receiving his word gave away hers without asking !!  I also agree, Maan is to whom, the first person she should confide in, rather than keep Dev's shrath. 

Anyways, I still believe this 'shrath' situation will only win over strengthening Geet and Maan's intense love and trust in one another.  Their MU's are short lived and the courtship to making up, to my utter joy, seems always a great emotional high for me.

Cheers.

Edited by lovetheserial - 22 February 2011 at 1:20pm

ravenheart--Nargis--manesha76

Go to top