Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
A-llo Nihu:

Renewed Josh...
Refilled energy..

Newly infused positive spirit....

Like my anger, even my moods last for just more than a second .... !!!😊😊

Thats why i chose to open the thread today !! Chalo .. aish kare ... πŸ˜‰

Your positivity makes me dance too.  I for one have decided (as I mentioned u brought in that positivity) that yes! there can be bad days, but good days should follow, with such a great and deserving fan following for GEET HSP.  And I believe in the power of fans to change the course of history for GEET.

Nihu, thanks for giving the rise of the seed that lives in the mind of the creative writer and thru a moment of uncertainty becomes the definite and certain larger reality, the serial.  Yeah, I remember watching the first episode in April 2010, and wo! time has flown and given us the benefit of all doubts, the rise of the telly superstars and rise of this unquenchable GEET HSP.

lovetheserial thumbnail
Vru:

Luv, sleep well.  And relax ur mind.  But hey, get down to reading when u wake up and pls. acknowledge.  See ya, whenever u r up...
goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
From today's episode and promo, I feel Dev will feel positive role.. it will bring Maneet closer.. It will take out Dev's fear from their life forever,....

If you have seen there was again and again repetition of scene ..where Maan drags Dev in the hotel..and he says.. 'Don't come near her..'

So this si what will happen..Dev fear from their life will go away... that's i am guessing..
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haila...its..i mean was his b'day today....i phorgot....πŸ˜›

Happys birthdays gurmeetsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

& kaifa haluka people...πŸ˜‰
lovetheserial thumbnail
Savi-tan,

Am I the only one or are there others like me who believe there is no continuity to the story line - have the CV's forgotten what they have shown us before?

Dev being in debt - I thought he paid this off by selling Geet's land/jewellery - which debt is being referred to here?  Did he murder Meera & steal her piddly wealth as well?  Where is she?

NE character - is there really such girls in our country who fail to get the message?  What part of "not interested/not in love" has she not yet understood?  Why cannot she just walk off from this relationship? 

I do not think that Geet did enough to arrange for the blood.  Neither did her "babaji" give her any strength.  And what is with her getting jealous of the nurse? CV's what have you done to Geet?  I am starting to dislike this character.  Me, a staunch Geet supporter.πŸ˜”

Do not know about others but Geet's loyalty should be towards Maan and not Dev - sharth or no sharth!  If she hides the truth, then she is solely responsible for any MU in their relationship.
 ________________________________________________________________________________

I choose to disagree on some points, Savi..... 

Well there definitely is continuity to the storyline.  Dev is always in a state of penury, tho he looks dashing and cultivated..... yet somethings never change..there is, I think a thin line in honoring commitments to pay and solely responsible for indebtedness like a disease.  He seems to be filled with the latter.

Earlier, I thought her to be a fool and wanted her to be vengeful and believed in her power to be khandani with the will to boot him.  But now, she is characterized as a prey to love, but her purposes seem to be 'to bring Arjun on the right track', at any cost, to make him understand Maan's innocence in the NT affair..

I agree with you savi, cause if AB- person can be infused with A-, or B-, or O- also, then why did she not try for those, nor her khandan try for that !!  I am sure this would have been available in the blood bank.  If I am wrong, some doc, pls. inform !  Geet has not had the physical intimacy yet, so perhaps we can give her the benefit of the doubt - jealousy.  I kinda like that, she is possessive of Maan and vice versa..πŸ˜•

Right.  I agree with you.  The tumultous situation seemed to throw her off any bearings of a reality check.  Its funny how she could of all people, blindly accept Dev's shrath.  This was the man she hated and in receiving his word gave away hers without asking !!  I also agree, Maan is to whom, the first person she should confide in, rather than keep Dev's shrath. 

Anyways, I still believe this 'shrath' situation will only win over strengthening Geet and Maan's intense love and trust in one another.  Their MU's are short lived and the courtship to making up, to my utter joy, seems always a great emotional high for me.

Cheers.

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Savi...i just posted my take...and i think it addresses some of your questions and concerns....

I think they have brought DEV back for a reason.   Samir Sharma is a fab actor, so I am looking forward to a treat for sure.   However, I do want to REITERATE that CVs will need to remember how DEV was portrayed before he disappeared again.  There is a definite BLUNDER about his debts.  I too remember that Dev said to Maan in his office the first time that he came back to India, that all of those DEBTS are settled, and that part of his life is behind him....so then why more DEBTS?   Is it possible that DEV has been a BAD BOY again....that he can't resist the gaming tables...and has incurred NEW DEBTS??

As for Geet's character.....there are some that feel that she was not shown to be in character today, in the Nurse sponge bath scene, BUT i don't think its inconsistent with the GEET of late.   Since she is secured in MAAN's relationship, now especially as his wife, she is not the TIMID little mouse that is always afraid.   She is very POSSESSIVE about Maan....and has told him as much during the TAILOR episode, when Maan refused to let the tailor take her naap....she also claimed that she cannot tolerate any woman that close to Maan.  Besides....it makes for lighter moments in the episode.... as their NOK JHOKS.....comedy is the elixir to all the ails of the episode!!
πŸ˜†

I agree that Geet is in a jedd-o-jehed or a kashmakash of sorts right now.   She wants to tell Maan the truth of the blood donation, for she fears the secret will harm their mutual trust, but she also wants to avoid the GUILT that Maan will associate with this occurrence.  Maan will feel that in order to save his life, GEET had to subjugate in front of the Man she most hates in life....and Maan will never want for Geet.
😊

I think the MU can make for an interesting track, provided that it is packaged, positioned, and delivered very APTLY and SMARTLY.   πŸ˜›

So....who checked the CREDITS today.......was there a new name under the WRITER??πŸ˜•

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldenball

From today's episode and promo, I feel Dev will feel positive role.. it will bring Maneet closer.. It will take out Dev's fear from their life forever,....

If you have seen there was again and again repetition of scene ..where Maan drags Dev in the hotel..and he says.. 'Don't come near her..'

So this si what will happen..Dev fear from their life will go away... that's i am guessing..

It is very possible that they may portray Dev as a positive character, but I for one think that there is much greater potential in keeping him GRAY for now, and make him BLACK on demand...no?   GHSP CVs need to move with the times!!πŸ˜†

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sann-

haila...its..i mean was his b'day today....i phorgot....πŸ˜›

Happys birthdays gurmeetsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

& kaifa haluka people...πŸ˜‰

Hi Nupsie...kasi ho...feeling better? Episode kaisa laga?πŸ˜›
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Hi Nupsie...kasi ho...feeling better? Episode kaisa laga?πŸ˜›

hey nagz! i'm better thn never....πŸ˜† how r u?? how is iman?? i heard she is ill??

epi was fine...& anyway...jaha maan hai it has to be fineπŸ˜†very spongy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 tumhe kaisa laga??
lovetheserial thumbnail
Nags,😊

Are u there????

You left me for dead yesterday night, on that eerie Indian night  !!!