Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-GEET ka Ek Saal aur GC ka Bday Dhamaal !!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Late ho gaye? Berth nahi mila? Koi baat nahi : phurst page main phurst class treatment milega, bas link humka PM kardo ..πŸ˜›:(INDEX)

Mah man jus loves spoiling us with all his pahelis doesnt he?πŸ˜‰: (PIYAJI's SEXY SPOILERS)☺️
-honeydew- thumbnail
Ufff......everytime i make this statement about how i want to go away there is always something that holds me back..
i hate to love GEET so much ... i feel so silly now about writing whatever i wrote yesterday as though i should have waited, but i guess thats fine, whats a this thread for? to rant, crib and react ...

Okay, this dude Dev has caught my attention... and he is a silent killer... he just talks through his eyes and his gestures.. and the background score that they use for him just moves you to bits... okay shuru se shuru karte hai ...

Geet and Maans scenes were a little better, perhaps cos Gurmeet is back in full to shooting mode, and they were looking involved enough to make the scene look convincing... the light hearted conversation on how many friends she has made in the hospital brought a smile onto my face ... and also brought back the Geet i could relate to ... yes she has been going thro a stressful time and i ofcourse didnt except her to be laughing and giggling through it, but the way the scenes were coming through didnt appeal to me ... but today, the Maan and Geet scenes looked like Maan and Geet scenes ...😊 well they havent totally got there, but they are back on their way i guess ...

Arjun and Annie are back into being supporting cast, but they did their bit, and though it was a small scene, there was enough to take their little story forward ... Arjun trying really hard to be rude and i dont care, wont work for too long according to me ... he has to melt some day ...
kitne door door ho
undono ke raaste
mil jaate hai jo bane
ek doojey ke waaste
ek doojey ke waaste ...

maine dadi amma se itni e-smartness bilkul expect nahi ki thi, but she managed in time, but not fast enough for Maan to not have seen something was wrong, and his sharp eyed man has sensed ... kuch toh hua hai .. kuch ho gaya hai ...

The scene with Geet thinking of Dev and the help he extended to Maan and her being grateful to him though she didnt know of the condition as yet, laid the base of a future track for me... of perhaps sympathy, also indebtedness and also gratitude that was extended in time ... she looked a little effected... but then she remembers he did it at a cost, the condition at the end and the look on Geets face showed how she will soon melt and perhaps willingly accomodate Dev for the sake of Dadi... 

that is the reason why they showed dadi and dev's scene today, they may not have shown Geet see the two of them but she has certainly seen him in the hospital for now, and she might see dadi crying tomorrrow ... ( she has already told her how she misses her other grand son) and much against Maans wishes Dev might actually be brought back into KM ..

This is where the new promo comes into the picture... the many maans in the starting frame indicates how his mind is totally divided and disillusioned, and then his thoughts and the secret Geets hiding from Maan and the involvement of Dev altogether irks him ...its not like he doesnt trust Geet, but its Dev he doesnt trust and he doesnt want the woman he loves the most around him ...

There are going to be complex emotions played on.. and some facts cant be ignored...
Dev is the biological father of the child... sooner or later he may want to claim what is his... after all he has no wife, and he has also no life of his own ...

Dev has chances of getting attracted to Geet the way he did once, he may not say it to her now, but a feeling that crept into his head momentarily then could cement itself now...

Dev may not have a control on his feelings for Geet, remember the animal instinct in him that made him consummate his marriage when he dint have to, well, the same may take over him making him wanna win over her... He may become her silent and obsessive lover... or a complex one that doesnt divulge anything to her, being her dewar he might even go onto become her bestfriend, ( the line Maan said today about Geet making friends easily could be a base for the same)

An all new dimension of the Dev-Geet relationship can be explored, can it? remember how it all started, she didnt want to marry him at all in the first place, she was reluctant, and then she agreed to marry him, and she readily gave into him and then when she was betrayed she still had some amount of faith in him and then her loss in faith lead to her bitterness, anger and justice ... today if she realises Dev really doesnt want to come in the way of their relationship and means well, and also owing to the fact that he saved Maan without any selfish pre-conditons, could she in her naivity befriend him yet again? and this time will we see a situation reversal where its Dev who loves her, he wants goes through pain, and then may be even turn bitter?we never know ...

Going a little further into what i said in the above line,Little did he know when he married her and cheated her, and then left to her own fate only to be supported and loved by his own older brother that, someday, he would want to reclaim what he thought was his...when he rethinks and remembers her love for the brother, the family honor, the baby as well as marriage all of which first belonged to him...being the complexed younger brother who always thought and felt his brother was trying to do him a favor by helping him out, the anger inside him intensifies as he realises he perhaps can never have what was served to him in a platter. This feeling of defeat fills him in stubborn possessiveness to own and have Geet all to himself even if it means getting his own brother out of the way.. cos this is the first time that he had gotten something before his brother and he just let it go without realising its value...

Lastly,What Devs real intentions are, are what only he knows and no one ever gets to see them and learn of them. Geet might go by what he did to her, Maan might go by what he did to Geet, and dadi ma would be a helpless spectator .. What Dev wants, and what Dev would actually get is only what Dev knows, and from the looks of it, he was never a man who meant harm intentionally, but was only a victim of circumstances who wishes to believe it was never his fault ... He might still be the sweet boy that loves his bro but wishes well for him, but he is also that man, who has taken fancy to a woman who was once his wife but now is his sister-in-law... his love for her is pure, but would the love think the same ?
what he see's what he does... only he knows... and the one person who could have perhaps understood all of this for him now belongs to someone else !

damn !! see what one okay episode and killer promo did to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Gurmeet Mentioned today its one year since they started shooting for Geet so here are my cheers for the Geet team for one year of Fab effort !!

Let me tell you all a little story ...
When we catch the first promos of a show, a show is born on TV, but have you ever wondered when a show is actually born ....
A show is born in the mind of a maker, who visualises it, and dreams of it before anyone would have even imagined the shape of it...
this idea is shared with a bunch of like minded people, over discussions, debates, ups, downs, highs and lows a show is conceptualized, invested into and worked on ...
imagine the joy on the face of the creators when they first gave faces to Maan, Geet, Dev, Darji, Rajji.... 
and then the nervousness as to how it would go... and then the shoots, the schedules, the good days, the bad days, the wasted shots, the first promo, the launch, and then finally the airing of the episode ....
When i saw Gurmeet say its been a year since they started shooting, i was emotional for a moment thinking of what all it would have taken to make the show what it actually was, and went on to become ...
Thats why today, for the sake of that effort, for the sake of that happiness the show gave us, for the one year of amazingness.... i have decided... from my side there would be ...

Renewed Josh...
Refilled energy..

Newly infused positive spirit....

Like my anger, even my moods last for just more than a second .... !!!😊😊

Thats why i chose to open the thread today !! Chalo .. aish kare ... πŸ˜‰

Happy Birthday Gurmeet
Happy Birthday Gurmeet
Happy Birthday to our dear Maan
Happy Bday GC !!!

May you have many more many more
take a bow make a vow on your bday
your bday, your bday...
show them how show them how on your bday
you still look as good as soon ...

Dev: (my new eye candy😳)

teri raaho se, 
teri baahon seyooh na jaunga main
yeh iraada hai mera waada hai
laut aaunga main
duniya se tujhe chura loon
thoda intezaar kar lo
jitna bekaraar hoon main
khud ko bekaraar kar lo
meri dhadkano ko samjho
tum bhi mujhse pyaar karlo ...

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sorry gals

i have a headache..had thot i shall try and stay awake..but looks like i shall sleep off even before the episode...my head is exploding..

catch up with you guys..some time...!!

ciao

good night!
Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pyar Kabhi.....Marta Nahin Hum Tum Marte Hain...
Hote Hain Woh......Log Amar Pyar Jo Karte Hain...
Jitni Adaa Utani Vafa...Jitni Adaa Utani Vafa...
Ik Nazar Pyar Se Dekh Lo Phir Se Zinda Karado...😍

Tu Mile Dil Khile Aur Jeene Ko Kya Chaahiye...
Na Ho Tu Udaas Tere Paas Paas Main Rahunga Zindagi Bhar...😳
Sare Sansar Ka Pyar Maine Tujhi Mein Paya...
Tu Mile Dil Khile Aur Jeene Ko Kya Chaahiye...😍😳

~ Reserved ~

Nihu - Loved ur Index wala post!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Gurmeet.........

I think they have brought DEV back for a reason.   Samir Sharma is a fab actor, so I am looking forward to a treat for sure.   However, I do want to REITERATE that CVs will need to remember how DEV was portrayed before he disappeared again.  There is a definite BLUNDER about his debts.  I too remember that Dev said to Maan in his office the first time that he came back to India, that all of those DEBTS are settled, and that part of his life is behind him....so then why more DEBTS?   Is it possible that DEV has been a BAD BOY again....that he can't resist the gaming tables...and has incurred NEW DEBTS??

As for Geet's character.....there are some that feel that she was not shown to be in character today, in the Nurse sponge bath scene, BUT i don't think its inconsistent with the GEET of late.   Since she is secured in MAAN's relationship, now especially as his wife, she is not the TIMID little mouse that is always afraid.   She is very POSSESSIVE about Maan....and has told him as much during the TAILOR episode, when Maan refused to let the tailor take her naap....she also claimed that she cannot tolerate any woman that close to Maan.  Besides....it makes for lighter moments in the episode.... as their NOK JHOKS.....comedy is the elixir to all the ails of the episode!!
πŸ˜†

I agree that Geet is in a jedd-o-jehed or a kashmakash of sorts right now.   She wants to tell Maan the truth of the blood donation, for she fears the secret will harm their mutual trust, but she also wants to avoid the GUILT that Maan will associate with this occurrence.  Maan will feel that in order to save his life, GEET had to subjugate in front of the Man she most hates in life....and Maan will never want for Geet.
😊

I think the MU can make for an interesting track, provided that it is packaged, positioned, and delivered very APTLY and SMARTLY.   πŸ˜›

BUT as for this MU track....I don't think that it will be depicted that MAAN will suspect that GEET has feelings for DEV....for he knows that that can never be TRUE....he knows to the DEPTHS of how much Geet loves him and hates Dev....but I think he will suspect that she is hiding something VITAL....and knowing Maan Singh Khurana...woh usko bardasht nahi hoga...so he will hound and hound till he gets Geet to confess..

I think it is foolish after everything thing that DEV has done to Geet, and moreover, everything that Maan and Geet have gone through to be together with eachother, that Maan should ever suspect Geet of ever having feelings for or having relations with another man...it will be a TRUE INSULT to their LOVE!!!
😑

So....who checked the CREDITS today.......was there a new name under the WRITER??πŸ˜•

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
happy birth day gurmeet... aka maan...
big thanx to nihu...
well, congratulation to whole geet team.. u guys r superb. thanx to giving us such a outstanding couple like geet & maan..

to maan

Nothing stops the man who desires to achieve. Every obstacle is simply a course to develop his achievement muscle. It's a strengthening of his powers of accomplishment.

to geet

"

The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. u r the accomplishment...

to the whole team

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment

thanx a lot.. & congratulate once again..
love u all
reea
"
Edited by reea88 - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Phamily Koi hai???

Guys me still Not settled.....Nahi Room mein, nor with the time...I have a hard time figuring out ehen the epi finishes and when the discussions starts etc.....Give me a few more days...But woh ab choro whats with the thread 10 pages ke aage kyu nahi jaa raha????

Just Tead the New Promo Description, About Maan having some doubts abouts why Geet has Humdardi towards Dev or somethjing on those lines.......

Nags Remember ii told you this long back (Aap aur Vrushu bhi thi) ki Maan will think about something like this, woh Geet aur Dev ko lekar kuch Insecure ho sakthe hai if they ever ought Dev etc etc...It was somewhere before even Dev Cae into the show, when there were specaltiosn regarding it.....Kya Khayal Hai Boss will it turn out to be the way I predicted????πŸ˜‰
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›Vru's partial take of yesterday:

Guys advice from me...life is too short...Maan just understood that..

so let your feelings show,  lest the sand does flow

through the fingers or away does it blow, say it that together old you wanna grow

stop frowning that brow, Let it show  let it show let it show!!

My understanding of it:
This near death experience seems to be his liberator and his dictator, the looming threat of death, almost a sexual charge, a beast forcing him to writhe against the light and dark to accomodate its appetite, steal him from the power that she was.  And so his will power and will to live gave him victory over death.

Today's episode:

DEV with his immaculate and glassy countenance, seemed to unnerve me, he spoke volumes yet gave nothing away, that was in his mind, fabulous portrait of a giant actor. 

The shrath seems as simple as it was spoken.  But the dillema that threw Geet of course will recreate the edgy dramatics of the plot to be hatched.  Geet will be thrown into a 'to say or not to say' arena of disarray, which from past experience settles into a deeper understanding and love between them, than being dragged on unpurposefully.

I have but emotions left, no words,  that take the tale of 'romeo and juliet' to the highest level, a love so intense and has all the elements of earth, water, wind, ether and air worshipping this kind of love between Maan and Geet.

πŸ˜†RES:  For further penning........

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am I the only one or are there others like me who believe there is no continuity to the story line - have the CV's forgotten what they have shown us before?

Dev being in debt - I thought he paid this off by selling Geet's land/jewellery - which debt is being referred to here?  Did he murder Meera & steal her piddly wealth as well?  Where is she?

NE character - is there really such girls in our country who fail to get the message?  What part of "not interested/not in love" has she not yet understood?  Why cannot she just walk off from this relationship? 

I do not think that Geet did enough to arrange for the blood.  Neither did her "babaji" give her any strength.  And what is with her getting jealous of the nurse? CV's what have you done to Geet?  I am starting to dislike this character.  Me, a staunch Geet supporter.πŸ˜”

Do not know about others but Geet's loyalty should be towards Maan and not Dev - sharth or no sharth!  If she hides the truth, then she is solely responsible for any MU in their relationship.