Miley Jab Hum Tum

MN OS "JOURNEY TO SOUL" (Page 2)

drmaha IF-Dazzler
drmaha
drmaha

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl10

Hey'.beautifully written'..sad one''

"LIFE '''''..!!! strange,unpredictable sumtymes gives lots of happiness,courage to bear the loses , smiles sumtymes snatches all ur dreams,happiness,smile even a person who bcum a part of our life,of our dreams''''''''..

Love gives meaning to our lives ' as do friendship, or art or faith in God. These are factors of true happiness, of inner peace, of feelings of harmony, allowing meaning to our existence.
But there is the other side. There is the cruelty of life, the pain, the evil, not to talk of death. They are the hidden tigers,ready to attack the imprudent,self confidence etc..... 
Is between these pendulums - the positive, the one that gives happiness and meaning, and the negative - that our lives are lived. And when we meditate about all that, we arrive at a diverse and disagreeing set of thoughts about the meaning and purpose of life."

These lines r very meaningful'''

The last lines''''

"Nupur: mayank u know na tht I have a cancer and every one wants me to go to abroad for the treatment but I refused and wont go.how can I go leaving u alone mayank''.

I am happy that I got a way to come to u my life ,my dream, my soul is u and widout mayank nupur is incomplete''..

My journey to soul begins now, do wait for  me mayank, ur's nupur will come to u soon very soon, waiting for that day whn we will again meet and than starts our new life...., NEW JOURNEY TO SOUL '''''''. AND IT WILL CONTINUE FOREVER''''''.

Are very hearttouching'..

Do write more on mayur'.

Payal_

thanks a lottttttttttt...........
m really glad u like it..........Smile

drmaha IF-Dazzler
drmaha
drmaha

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

welcome to the forum dear........loved ur OS it was such a sad story.. ............

thanks dear.........
glad u like it......Smile

Go to top