Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

SNS - Written Update - Feb 22, 2011 - Complete!

Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Hello Friends,

It is Shelly back from Canada with today's written update.  
Outside temp: -14
Sky: clear and blue
Inside:  temp warm and toasty and chaai - warm and delicious

Before I do today's update (well waiting to the uploads)  I wanted to let you know that today will be my last written update for a while.  My work schedule has changed and I will no longer be able to fulfill my duties as one of the updaters.  Sadhli is in the process of finding a replacement. 

I wanted to thank you for all your support and love.  Even though the show has been horrible at times I knew I had all of you.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Part 1

Show starts with the Rashi knocking one of the plates off and she sneaks out while Gopi comes with the water.  There is an interruption to the video but when it comes back we see naani coming out the of bathroom and Gopi arranging the plate on the side table.  Naani calls to Gopi what were you doing?  Gopi says I was picking up your puja ki plate.  Naani notices the pin in the lock and says you were in a hurry?  Gopi doesn't know what naani is talking about.

In the meantime we see Dhawal and Kinjal riding around town on the scooter.  Kinjal is happy to be out of her prison. They are in shabby part of town as apposed to what Kinjal is used to.  They stop in front of a run down movie theatre.  Dhawal wants to show Kinjal places from his childhood but Kinjal is not interested.  Back at the CM Urmi makes the house look like there has been a robbery. 

At the MM Rashi is walking the hallway as she wonders what to do about the other half of pin.  In guest room Gopi says I don't know what you're talking about, Naani, I was just bringing your warm water.  Koki enters the room with blankets and naani complains about your bahu trying to break into my trunk .

Part 2

Hetal is at the front door talking to someone who has brought back clothes from the cleaner.  Mani brings more clothes for him to take away.  At the same time Rashi  throws the pin over the rail from upstairs and it lands in the pile of clothes the cleaner is taking.  Rashi sees Hetal and comes quickly down stairs and takes over from her and tries to runs the cleaner off without counting the clothes.

In the guest room Koki says Gopi can never do something like this.  Gopi says I was only bringing the water and saw the plate on the floor and was picking it up.  Naani says what about this as she takes the pin out of the locks and shows Koki.  She says is this your pin Gopi?  Who says no.  Naani  goes on and on about how I called you from the bathroom when I heard the noise.  You didn't answer because you were committing this sin.  Gopi looks all puzzled but Koki defends her and goes into her detective mode.  They go out to investigate.

Meanwhile Dhawal and Kinjal are coming back to the CM with Dhawal apologizing to Kinjal who goes on that next time he takes her to the movies, he must take her somewhere which is appropriate for her.   They ring the bell and a crying Urmi opens the door and says that they have been robbed. 

Part 3

Kinjal  goes to her room and checks her things in the bedroom.  The video skips again and we see Urmi saying to DHAAL that you better give me all of Kinjal's jewels because her locker/safe is in a place that no robber can find.  Kinjal is suspicious of Urmi's drama.  Dhawal says you better give everything to Urmi Kinjalji and Kinjal does.  They follow Urmi to her room as she puts everything away as a knowing Kinjal looks on.  Kinjal asks for the 2nd key to safe.  Dhawal supports Kinjal as a reluctant Urmi hands it over and Kinjal smirks.

At the MM Hetal brings more saris for the cleaner.   While Rashi, Hetal and cleaner are still in the hallway, Naani, Koki and Gopi come out.  Koki starts questioning Rashi who lies that she doesn't know a thing.  Naani wants to let it go but Koki says no she can't let it go as this is about right and wrong and a mistake that can never be forgiven.  All I have to do is find the other half of this pin.  Just then the pin conveniently falls out of the clothes the cleaner is trying take away.  Of course Koki sees it and picks it up and matches it up to her piece.  Reaction shots all around!  Look maa here is the other part of the pin.  More reaction shots and the frame on Rashi's scared face.

Preview:

The women are still in the hallway and Koki takes the remaining pin out of Rashi's hair and continues questioning her.

Comments from the sidelines:

I was hoping to go out on a good note but no such luck!

Take care everyone!  Even though I may not watch the show or do the updates…I will be here!  I will "see" you all as I lurk around the forum!

Have a wonderful day or evening where ever in the world you are!

Shelly 

Edited by lovtv - 22 February 2011 at 7:45am

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

RajourisuecRithiktrupkarushakiran patelb1ndumiratoonaNas1zombieangel_subazminamahcirchhedakrishygrohini_2007happy newsCandlesdambisniki_pngujaratigirlasiabunnyshan7001pragyakumardeenapalphieRaviSharmanisnehJANNAVER_ER_YAashumashuanupamgSanskareDamayantiMdippi30zohrabanushiny3ukfan79bcclmanya7878rsingingtherimsim***Anu***dent4uladdooasiaheartheartsmarttukukieraknightley1nanda_gopasrmirjiahutaA HUGE FANzanabegmoonlightdirk41lailapnjshmuupie-SuMee-Ip-AK4everrgattup@rascyberprincesssunshine33sinipillaiefsunmadhu_sridharsihuirene_cmkdeepaa_Nancy_sevakPorirusha4003SunriseGreenhamzanuhaangelic8219evadsimran15deejagisaomomanna44shalini01loveanimeVarsha-01-Anaya-modishh-tellyaddict-shaliniasthasuk19pyar-ishk.Nafisa.

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
thanxsStar
mkdeepaa Goldie
mkdeepaa
mkdeepaa

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Thank you
Chaudhrytm Goldie
Chaudhrytm
Chaudhrytm

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Thanks...so nothing changes in the mad house....
sam990 Goldie
sam990
sam990

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Hugthank you Ermm

Edited by sam990 - 22 February 2011 at 7:44am
evad IF-Dazzler
evad
evad

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Thank you Shelley for the update, gonna miss your fun written updates. So merci beaucoup la Star  canadienne
shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Edited by shaliniastha - 22 February 2011 at 7:47am
Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evad

Thank you Shelley for the update, gonna miss your fun written updates. So merci beaucoup la Star  canadienne

Thanks Eva.  But I will still be around the forum. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evad

Go to top