Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

TAPU bitiya ab to kara le GODBHARAI (Page 5)

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
oh my goodness ankit..u give me a super laugh early morningLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yaamiankit111

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Godbharai ke pehleh asli baap ka khulasa honah chahiyeh....Rathod should come to Bundela house to meet Taps like Sid had done once.....Veer and Rathod ka amnah samnah honah chahiyeh....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by intruderfast

Since the time an article published abt the pregnancy of Tapu Bitiya we all got invitation in GODBHARAI party, but its stretching like the fansi of Afzal Guru.LOL as our Tapu Bitiya belong to elite family we were instructed to wear only BRANDED dresses. i also bought from my life saving moneyWink a branded suit, but my this suit still waiting in my cupboard its chance.LOL my other suits (unbranded) r feeling inferiority complex thereLOLLOL. after rape episode its seems tht the celeberation is not far away, but hamara intazaar badhta gayaCryCry. fir fake pregnancy came and we lost all hopeCryCry after tht  sonography episode and aisa laga jaise andhere me ujale ki kiran fut gayi. our hope were on sky high but again kambakht article, party ka dushman aa gayaAngryAngry. now party organizers became very coutious and told us tht whnever they find the father name they will organize a grand party, becoz they hv to mention father name on the card. but ab to" imtahan ho gayi intazaar kiiii, ayi na kuchh khabar godbharai ki "
ROFLROFLROFL. ab to bachha andar se LAT mar mar ke puchh raha hai MERA BAAP KAUN HAI. yaar ab to bachha andar ghulti bhi marne laga, ab to GODBHARAI kara do.ROFL i hv expended all my life saving money in BRANDED suit and if this party will not held soon i will sue the people who falsely invited meAngryAngry WE WANT GODBHARAIROFLROFL

ankit i want to file a caseAngryAngryagainst thes ppl,
maine bhi itnii tayyari ki thi, i was so looking forward to itAngry
 this is such attyachaar to usROFLROFL
chalo ek wakil dundhte hainLOLLOL. but one thing keep in mind tht he sd complete his course normal way and not express wayWinkWink
LOLLOLLOLLOLreally!!!!! waise tappu k paas toh ek alltime wakil hai nani as she always saves her from every small and big crimesLOLLOLu can call her as legal advisor of tappu

yaamitiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

Since the time an article published abt the pregnancy of Tapu Bitiya we all got invitation in GODBHARAI party, but its stretching like the fansi of Afzal Guru.LOL as our Tapu Bitiya belong to elite family we were instructed to wear only BRANDED dresses. i also bought from my life saving moneyWinka branded suit, but my this suit still waiting in my cupboard its chance.LOLmy other suits (unbranded) r feeling inferiority complex thereLOLLOL. after rape episode its seems tht the celeberation is not far away, but hamara intazaar badhta gayaCryCry. fir fake pregnancy came and we lost all hopeCryCryafter tht sonography episode and aisa laga jaise andhere me ujale ki kiran fut gayi. our hope were on sky high but again kambakht article, party ka dushman aa gayaAngryAngry. now party organizers became very coutious and told us tht whnever they find the father name they will organize a grand party, becoz they hv to mention father name on the card. but ab to" imtahan ho gayi intazaar kiiii, ayi na kuchh khabar godbharai ki "
ROFLROFLROFL. ab to bachha andar se LAT mar mar ke puchh raha hai MERA BAAP KAUN HAI. yaar ab to bachha andar ghulti bhi marne laga, ab to GODBHARAI kara do.ROFLi hv expended all my life saving money in BRANDED suit and if this party will not held soon i will sue the people who falsely invited meAngryAngryWE WANT GODBHARAIROFLROFL

chalo ek wakil dundhte hainLOLLOL. but one thing keep in mind tht he sd complete his course normal way and not express wayWinkWink
LOLreally!!!!! waise tappu k paas toh ek alltime wakil hai nani as she always saves her from every small and big crimesLOLLOLu can call her as legal advisor of tappu

NANI LOL
tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

Since the time an article published abt the pregnancy of Tapu Bitiya we all got invitation in GODBHARAI party, but its stretching like the fansi of Afzal Guru.LOL as our Tapu Bitiya belong to elite family we were instructed to wear only BRANDED dresses. i also bought from my life saving moneyWink a branded suit, but my this suit still waiting in my cupboard its chance.LOL my other suits (unbranded) r feeling inferiority complex thereLOLLOL. after rape episode its seems tht the celeberation is not far away, but hamara intazaar badhta gayaCryCry. fir fake pregnancy came and we lost all hopeCryCry after tht  sonography episode and aisa laga jaise andhere me ujale ki kiran fut gayi. our hope were on sky high but again kambakht article, party ka dushman aa gayaAngryAngry. now party organizers became very coutious and told us tht whnever they find the father name they will organize a grand party, becoz they hv to mention father name on the card. but ab to" imtahan ho gayi intazaar kiiii, ayi na kuchh khabar godbharai ki "
ROFLROFLROFL. ab to bachha andar se LAT mar mar ke puchh raha hai MERA BAAP KAUN HAI. yaar ab to bachha andar ghulti bhi marne laga, ab to GODBHARAI kara do.ROFL i hv expended all my life saving money in BRANDED suit and if this party will not held soon i will sue the people who falsely invited meAngryAngry WE WANT GODBHARAIROFLROFL

LOLreally!!!!! waise tappu k paas toh ek alltime wakil hai nani as she always saves her from every small and big crimesLOLLOLu can call her as legal advisor of tappu

and a lott of nani's type advisory in the forum too who keep on advicing, defending tappu's bad deeds and keep on pampering herDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadLOL

Edited by tani_thk - 22 February 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yaamitwilight_Sruchira23tiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

ROFLROFLROFL who is PROUD papaROFLROFL 

hush , woh secrete hai Wink, wait for big D-day Embarrassed

Well I sincerely hope at least Tapu knows who d father is WinkTongueLOL

yaamitiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

ROFLROFLROFLwho is PROUD papaROFLROFL

Well I sincerely hope at least Tapu knows who d father isWinkTongueLOL

She can guess only Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shyams

ROFLROFLROFLwho is PROUD papaROFLROFL

Well I sincerely hope at least Tapu knows who d father isWinkTongueLOL

She can guess only Wink

I know it is really difficult for Tapu to track all d names. I would like to suggest her few books on probability theory ROFLROFLROFL
May be a poll on this will be good options Wink

ruchira23tiny15

Go to top