mahu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Juhi Parmar and Gauri Tonk on Maa Exchange
Buzz up!
After acting, dancing and entertaining us, two leading actress of telly world will spend their valuable time not with their family members but each other's family. We are talking about Juhi Parmar-Shroff and Gauri Tonk who exchanged their homes for a week. Here is a chat with both of them about their experiences and more...

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next

How would you describe your experience in Maa Exchange?
Juhi Parmar: The experience was very pleasant and very challenging as well. Though for me it was very difficult to stay initially but later everything worked out fine. Gauri's family was very co-operative especially her daughter Pari. There was a bit of tension as happens in every house.

Gauri Tonk: For me it was completely different experience. It was very difficult for me to leave my house and my husband but as it was only for the short period, I agreed. Juhi's family was very co-operative.
What did you miss most about your home/family during this one week?
Juhi Parmar: I missed my whole family. I love my husband Sachin a lot and now my bond with his family members is very strong. The daily routine is what I missed the most.

Gauri Tonk: Obviously my family members, my little daughter Pari as I have never left her alone. The most difficult part was that for a week we couldn't contact our family members. It is very tough for a mother.

Were there any problems adjusting in your new home? What were the main problems?
Juhi Parmar: For a new person, it is difficult to adjust in new environment. I didn't find any major problems but there were moments when Yash and I had differences of opinion. He got a bit upset with me but later things were normal.

Gauri Tonk: Not really. Initially I missed Yash and Pari a lot. At Juhi's house her husband Sachin, her maid and everyone else were very co-operative. For more details, I would like the audiences to watch my interaction with Sachin and Juhi's sister Heena.
The most memorable moment of your stay in the new house?
Juhi Parmar: When I gifted a little puppy to Pari. She was over joyous and excited. Pari is very good and understanding girl and the time I spent with her was quite memorable. She is very good at her studies as well.

Gauri Tonk: When we decided to paint. Everyone painted something and we kept adding our valuable inputs to each other's paintings. Also when Juhi's sister prepared a Rajasthani dish –Mogar ki dal, which was very delicious. I will surely make it at home and I hope Yash loves it.

How is a Pari as a kid?
Juhi Parmar: She is a very sweet child. When I entered the house, I thought she wouldn't like my interference but she was very calm and obedient. For more please watch the show.
What do like about Juhi's family?
Gauri Tonk: Everyone was helpful and sweet. Juhi's sister Heena was very co-operative. Earlier I was afraid of dogs but after staying with Juhi's pet dog for a week, I have developed a soft corner for dogs. Sachin is a very polite and good guy. Once I told him to workout and he did.

Would you agree to be part of another such reality show if offered?
Juhi Parmar: Not again! Though the show is wonderful but I won't be part of a similar concept. I don't believe in repeating things. As actors we believe in creativity and so if another reality show comes up, I might take it on.

Gauri Tonk: It would depend. This reality show was unique. I would prefer a different kind of reality show for my next project.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sooooooooooooooo much
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the  interview.....
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot for sharing waiting and want to  watch the show
adeela786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u soooooooooooooo much for the article...........
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks mahu

thanks for the article meena

some of the clips were missing in the telecast especially the dabaang one with the smaller kid and the hug

all their 3 homes were lovely.
nice to see Sach mom and Ju Sister too

loved the chemistry and also it had all the masala from tears to singing to art to comedy

sweetjuhi   for the lovely pictures of JuSach

loved the 3 jusach and hina sing and do masti

hugs and kisses aglore

19/02/11 - Juhi - Yash In 'Maa Exchange'

Users Rating -
Views - 811
Comments - 1
Play : Low | Medium | High
19/02/11 - Juhi's Equation With Kids

Users Rating -
Views - 618
Comments - 1