Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

TB article: Roop Tera Mastana

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Arjun and Arohi get cozy with 'Roop Tera Mastana'...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 | 5:44:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 
16 Comments
Arjun and Arohi get cozy with 'Roop Tera Mastana'...

Arjun takes away the cake in Arohi-Dhondu's date in Imagine TV's Kitani Mohabbat Hai...

Well, we have already reported that few new entries in
Imagine's Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 will bring the protagonists, Arjun (Karan Kundra) and Arohi (Kritika Kamra) closer... And the cute little phase kick-starts when Dhondu (Saurav Chakrabarti) enjoys a date with Arohi...

Confused? Don't Be...

Our source states, "There will be a track wherein Arohi will go along with Dhondu on a date. She gets him to her cottage, and while in conversation with him, Arohi will want to know Dhondu's girl friend's name. Just when the guy is about to reveal the name, Arjun pops up there".

Arjun immediately gets the insecure feeling and holds Arohi's hand and drags her away from the place. In the beautiful moon-lit night, Arjun gets lost in Arohi's beauty. On the other hand Dhondu feels jealous and leaves the place, thus setting a perfect atmosphere for the love birds".

We hear that the creative team has shot a song sequence here which will give the viewers a taste of sizzling hot chemistry between the two. The number that has been chosen is the evergreen romantic song, 'Roop Tera Mastana'...

We contacted Kritika and she confirmed the buzz, "Yes, we have shot for such a sequence where we will closer to each other".

We also contacted Saurav Chakrabarti (Dhondu) and he says, "Yes it was my date but Arjun's arrival spoiled the mood (laughs). But I finally left them alone".

Get ready for this hot seductive number coming from your favorite Jodi..

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Edited by desigrl05 - 22 February 2011 at 5:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

towatchxxSassyxxThugAngelMina_Tmirnalinilove_kukiipkknd06glitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
thanks for this article...i dont know why but this article got things into a lil bit better light....m loving the idea of the moon lit scene....maybe it wont be that bad afterall

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

princess281995 Groupbie
princess281995
princess281995

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Awsome article....bt i am a litlle confused.................:(

d scene we saw in 2day's sbs and sbb is d same?......or is this scene which is mentioned in d article different?.........plzzz can anyone answer me plzz.....are we gonna get 2 hot scenes of arjuhi?

plzz reply soon

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess281995

Awsome article....bt i am a litlle confused.................:(

d scene we saw in 2day's sbs and sbb is d same?......or is this scene which is mentioned in d article different?.........plzzz can anyone answer me plzz.....are we gonna get 2 hot scenes of arjuhi?

plzz reply soon

thats continuation of this scene i guess...after dhondu leaves they'll come back to cottage for some reason,arohi sees letter in his jacket and tries to seduce him to get that jacket off and take the letter...then she finds out jignesh is the father and HOPEFULLY this will start her redemption
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
thx for sharing.

but  should not have revealed this.  it should have been kept as surprise. 
-MissMinnie- Senior Member
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Good article i think that the sbs segment der showed in where arjun and arohi were wearing whitee ders where arohi will be ona date with dhondu n den arjun will feel insecure n jealous n take her away from der arohi will then get angry as arjun ruined her date n she culdnt find out who dhondu's girlfriend is. Then arjun will get lost in arohis beauty n then the romantic trackk will start. THIS IS WHAT I THINK: ANYONE AGREE!??
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I can't wait anymore !!!! Day Dreaming
I wanna see this scene " Roop tera mastana " NOW ROFLROFL
Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Yesss finally some action!!! Clap I think this will happen this week.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index