Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

GhuppShupp Corner#5 <INVITES ONLY>IMP NOTE pg41 (Page 113)

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Btw my mom raised me up all by herself from the time i was like 3-4yrs old, she is one of the most strong woman's i have seen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Shayariyellowflower

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shayari

wow nilu...really ur mom is grt re....on women's day if u called her to wish then plssss plssss say my wishes too to her...do this favour...i love girls who are strong in mentally and physically and who never loss their self confidence

yeah nilu really appreaciated !! .. Mom's are great !! .. and keep a habit of calling her daily where ever you are !! .. your call makes her day !!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowflower

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goldysom

Originally posted by chocobear88

Originally posted by samFan

Nilu sorry for asking a personal question but since now that u r married and ur dad passed away how is ur mother managing all alone? or do u have siblings? 

Nope, I am single child.... but my mother is a very strong lady.... way smarter, stronger, able than me..... She lives alone technically... but a lot of our relatives lives closeby, even by walking distance.... 

tht's good but u know to a certain extent our case is similar and this is the only thought that scares me that how will my mother live all alone if i get married but she is adamant that she will get me married and says she can manage to live aloneConfused and even my mom is stong but then the thought of leaving her all alone just scares the hell outta meCry

Sweetooo, I wish you get a good hubby who is with a huge heart to accept your mom !..

No guy does thatCry And my mom will not be ready for thatCry
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Nilu sorry for asking a personal question but since now that u r married and ur dad passed away how is ur mother managing all alone? or do u have siblings? 

Nope, I am single child.... but my mother is a very strong lady.... way smarter, stronger, able than me..... She lives alone technically... but a lot of our relatives lives closeby, even by walking distance.... 

tht's good but u know to a certain extent our case is similar and this is the only thought that scares me that how will my mother live all alone if i get married but she is adamant that she will get me married and says she can manage to live aloneConfused and even my mom is stong but then the thought of leaving her all alone just scares the hell outta meCry

Yes I know....... but you know all I can do now is call her everyday.... so I do that.... and in future I want to settle closeby to my house (maternal)..... even if its not closeby atleast in Kolkata..... so that I can see her every weekend..... and go to her if ever she needs me.....

yepp that's goodBig smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.yellowflower

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goldysom

wow nilu...really ur mom is grt re....on women's day if u called her to wish then plssss plssss say my wishes too to her...do this favour...i love girls who are strong in mentally and physically and who never loss their self confidence

yeah nilu really appreaciated !! .. Mom's are great !! .. and keep a habit of calling her daily where ever you are !! .. your call makes her day !!...

On that note, Let's salute evry motherBig smile

.GoldySom.yellowflower

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Thanks re.... Big smile I'll surely tell her... I want to be as strong as her..... Big smile and I want to be just like her as a mother..... she feeds me such awesome food.... lol and she always take care of me soo good.... even now she treats me like a kid..... LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Thanks re.... Big smile I'll surely tell her... I want to be as strong as her..... Big smile and I want to be just like her as a mother..... she feeds me such awesome food.... lol and she always take care of me soo good.... even now she treats me like a kid..... LOL 

every mother doesLOL my mom treats me like a 2 yr old babyLOL

.GoldySom.yellowflower

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.GoldySom.yellowflower

Go to top