Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY TO ALL WOMEN

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEUq8aTRRcc[/YOUTUBE]

Today is International woman's day....

Sad but true.... deep in some minds..... there is still some liberation yet to come in terms of granting life to a girl child...... they decide the fate of an unborn life.....because of its gender.... ! When the world celebrates and respects the woman for being a WOMAN...... when will these crippled minds wake up ???

Happy Woman's day to all  women out here......πŸ˜ƒ

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY TO U TOO DEARπŸ˜ƒ
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shayari..... what an awesome image yaar.... that speaks volumes in the matter of liberation desired by woman.... beautiful....i loved it....thanks dear.... wishes to u dear....πŸ˜ƒ
.GoldySom. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy womens day to all the women of this CC.. !! πŸ˜ƒ
allizzwell thumbnail
Thanks Soma.... How r u..... yaar your chinese video is getting phamous day by day.... my child religiously watches it every now and then.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.GoldySom. thumbnail

Thanks Soma.... How r u..... yaar your chinese video is getting phamous day by day.... my child religiously watches it every now and then.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

heh laxmi !!πŸ˜ƒ hmmmn good .... your kid also knows chinese like me !!.....πŸ˜†

Ayyiooooo Ayioooooooo !!....
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldysom

heh laxmi !!πŸ˜ƒ hmmmn good .... your kid also knows chinese like me !!.....πŸ˜†

Ayyiooooo Ayioooooooo !!....

That sounded like a south indian -chinese remix.... not only my son....me and my hubby too r  singing that song now........ u see.. we have a habit of gungunafying whatever we hear ..... this is stuck on with us now.... god knows when it will fade .....
.GoldySom. thumbnail

That sounded like a south indian -chinese remix.... not only my son....me and my hubby too r  singing that song now........ u see.. we have a habit of gungunafying whatever we hear ..... this is stuck on with us now.... god knows when it will fade .....

oohhhhh sweet cute family !!...πŸ˜ƒ     !!!    south indian -chinese remix🀣  

Shayari..... what an awesome image yaar.... that speaks volumes in the matter of liberation desired by woman.... beautiful....i loved it....thanks dear.... wishes to u dear....πŸ˜ƒ

Awwwwwwwwww..laxmi..yaar sach mein tumko mera yeh post achcha laga??? thanq soooo much dear...aaj ka din mera favourite hain...i love this day.....😳 
.GoldySom. thumbnail

Koyi nahi hai aaj !! .. Aaj dukhan band hai !! πŸ˜†  Womens day !! pandaga chesuko !!..πŸ˜†