Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapu from 3 mnts to 6-7 mnts preg with in a month (Page 4)

IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
woh na fetus ko supernatural powers hote hain.. woh celebrate kar raha hain usske baap ka entry kaLOL 'mere papa aagaye mere paapa aagaye.... my daddy strongest' sach beta ur daddy is strongest.... jo veer nahi kar saka, woh tumhare daddy ne kiyaWinkLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609Radhajeeshyamstiny15LimitLessFan

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by shyams

So how can Tapu from go from being 3 months to 6-7 months pregnant with in a month ? LOLLOLLOL  Normally baby kicks start only after 6 months r over and even later for first time moms. And if she isn't 6 months pregnant then is this one more of her dramas as she is an expert in doing various types of nataks to get attentions Ouch
arey shyam jii, special production from a special factoryLOLLOL. dont u know child starts kicking her even from 3 month. i think child is very intelligentLOLLOL. he/she know mummy is LATKHORROFLROFLROFL

I know that child is really lucky, after all not many get the golden opportunity to kick Tapu day in and day out ROFLROFLROFL
really lucky, whnever feel boring start kickingROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFL and tappu iss feeling so glad abt the laathROFLROFL
shyam - yeh tho hona hi tha jab 3 months ultrasound mein they showed baccha with eyelids and strong limbs! tabhi lagtha tha ki yeh jaldi hi apna practice sessions shuru karegaROFL

Bechare ke papa to sirf salsa karte hain aur bill pay karte hai isiliye abhi hi jitni practice kar sakta hai kar raha hai
Baad me chance hi na mile LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeetiny15LimitLessFan

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Of course Shyam That was a DramaSleepyand all fools there didn't know that Even DaminiSillyOnly Tapasya Madam has the patent to be and act intelligent in Uttaran ............Veer who talks everything related to pregnancy doesn't know this Angrygoes nd touches and feels it Angry crap they show 
wish they showed at least mai nd chanda there they have used their common sense.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Of course Shyam That was a DramaSleepyand all fools there didn't know that Even DaminiSillyOnly Tapasya Madam has the patent to be and act intelligent in Uttaran ............Veer who talks everything related to pregnancy doesn't know this Angrygoes nd touches and feels it Angry crap they show 
wish they showed at least mai nd chanda there they have used their common sense.....

Yes I also think she did it on purpose as everybody was giving attention only to ichcha at that time and Tapu couldn't bear as usual Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Till now I thought she is genuine but with this you are making me hate Veer more. They guy who knows the most abt Taps nautankis falls for it that easily. chee cheeAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15LimitLessFan

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

woh na fetus ko supernatural powers hote hain.. woh celebrate kar raha hain usske baap ka entry kaLOL 'mere papa aagaye mere paapa aagaye.... my daddy strongest' sach beta ur daddy is strongest.... jo veer nahi kar saka, woh tumhare daddy ne kiyaWinkLOLLOL

It reminded me of shonuu's comment d other day that Veer still have to prove that he is capable of becoming a father ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
gooma hoya hai veer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top