shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so what if she will get caught she will use another trick to get free
Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago
kereisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when she  finally get caught she wont be able to talk here way out.she will screw up in front on koki or nani
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do hope this does not turn into nani thinking gopi did it and ahem at that same moment comes in and says told you so gopi is a chor. ahem always catches gopi at the worst moment possible.  Come on dopey CV's this is pointless now.
SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but this theme was beyond ridiculous
i mean...a hair pin..i bet everyone in the house wears the same type and how may people complete their pairs of pins before stepping out of bedrooms?
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No one wear the same hair pin . always design and color are different
rsinging thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well if the creatives follow the same path they have been for what seems like forever, then Rashi will find a way out.  She may even get Gopi blamed.  It is getting very boring. I no longer watch the show but come on here daily to get updates. Hoping one day to see an update where mother daughter duo finally gets caught.  if and when that does happen i am hoping they will actually have Hetal adn Jigar stay mad for a while and send Rashi back home.  Make her earn her way back. Again, wishful thinking,  The writers seem to be stuck with tunnel vision and making Hetal out to be a saint and forgiving, but the character seems to be a smiling extra in every scene. No real lines.🤢
rsinging thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

so what if she will get caught she will use another trick to get free

Absolutely right.  That has happened over and over again.  It is ridiculous how much they get away with.