Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I am happy to have Geet in my life-Maan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am happy to have Geet in my life

Television actor Gurmeet Choudhary aka Maan Singh Khurana from STAR One's Geet ?Hui Sabse Parayi is celebrating his birthday on the sets of the show.

He is thankful to all his fans and their support in his good and bad times. He also reminisces his last birthday which coincidentally was the day he began shooting for Geet. In one year, Gurmeet's life has changed completely. We spoke to Maan Singh Khurana aka Gurmeet on his birthday and his plans for the day.

Have you found any significant changes in your life in the past one year?
Yes, Everything has changed in this one year and I remember that I started shooting for Geet on my last birthday. This show was my birthday gift from God I feel and I am thankful to him and my fans who have given me immense love. Today, on my birthday, I am happily shooting as work is worship for me. I feel lucky to have a wife like Geet.

This is your first birthday after your recent marriage, so have you planned anything special?
I don't believe in doing anything special. Today, I am shooting and I am happy that my wife is with me on this special day. I want to thank her for all the support and love she has given me in my difficult times.

What would you like to change about the past and what do you wish for the future?
I believe that whatever happens, happens for the best. Following that mantra, I would say I am happy with my past and now I just want happiness in my future with my wife Debina. And Maan just wants to be happy with Geet always. Maan wants to spend every minute with Geet.

Will you be throwing a party for friends and family or do you prefer a simple celebration?
I have no party plans because I am shooting all day. I might cut a small cake on the sets. I am happy to be spending time with my loved ones on special days in my life. I believe in being simple and not fancy. On my birthday, I usually visit Hare Rama Hare Krishna temple which is close to my house. Then I spend time with my parents and head off to work.

How would your dream birthday be like?
For me, I am always glad to spend time with my wife Debina and Maan loves doing the same with Geet. Maan would like to spend the evening with Geet. Enjoying a candle light dinner, mostly a Punjabi spread prepared by Geet, sounds fun.

What gifts did you receive this year and is there anything else you want as a gift?
Gift for me is the love and wishes of all my fans. That is very precious. I have already got that wish as many fans wished me in advance on the sets of Geet recently. They also gave me many gifts, which I will look at with Debina once the shoot is over. I am hoping for an early pack up. I have received so many presents that I might have to buy a bigger house to accommodate all of them. For Maan, God has given him a precious gift ?his lovely wife Geet.

Which has been your most special birthday celebration and why?
The birthdays' I celebrated with Debina were all special and memorable. My birthday last year was outstanding because like I said, I started shooting for Geet. Our show Geet has surpassed all our expectations in terms of viewership and reach. People from all walks of life love our show and we are thankful for their love and support.

Do you have any birthday wish?
They say one must not tell your birthday wish until it comes true. So I shouldn't be telling you what I wished for this birthday. I hope my birthday wish comes true though.

What kind of cake do you love the most?
There is no particular cake which is my favourite. I mostly prefer chocolate and strawberry cakes. Usually Debina arranges for the cake. As for Maan's favourite cake, I think creative team would know better.

How did you celebrate your birthday as a kid?
I remember the excitement to go to school on my birthday. I would distribute chocolates to all my friends, classmates and teachers. I used to love getting the attention that day.

What does Maan want for his birthday?
I just want to keep Geet happy and to protect her from all the problems in life. I want to be with Geet till death do us part.

What would like to say to your fans?
I want to say a big Thank You to all my fans for all the support and love. Thanks for all the blessings and please do continue to give the same love and support for the show and for me as well.

Here's wishing Maan Singh Khurana aka Gurmeet Choudhary a happy happy birthday and don't forget to watch him every Monday to Saturday at 9.30 pm only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Tuesday, February 22, 2011

http://starone.in/news/1374/i-am-happy-to-have-geet-in-my-life.aspx Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saavi-- thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the article
Armu4eva thumbnail
Happy Bday GC πŸ₯³ So happy to get his interview on his special day..
zerro thumbnail
very nice articleπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘thank u dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
GURU brilliant answers and thanks for sharing this article
Nagashreetn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tq tanu......
and happy b'day gurmeet  we luv u a lot...................😊
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy birthday gurmeet bless you.nice interview so cute he got so many presents.the day he started shooting was also his birthday he is right geet is gift of god for him.hope this show get's more success and geetmaan jodi will never separate.you are welcome gurmeet we will always love this show and u.keep doing good work.
craziekudi thumbnail
nice article tannu... thanks for sharing this...

Wishing MAAN SINGH KHURANA A.K.A GURMEET CHOUDHARY A VERY BLESSFULL HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for artical ,very nice artical.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg omg omg omg gc is so down to earth believe in simplicity not in fancy that is sooooo cute!!!!

awwwwwwwww maan's every thing starts from geet and end up on her omg omg.

Mallu