Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

cb queries

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anilmerani

Groupbie

anilmerani

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
 Do you like the fresh season?  do you think the break and subsequent new story will affect the show?  take on new support cast?  What caused  zee  to shut  it down in the first place? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cb queries" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laxmi_avinafan

Goldie

laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
i liked the all episodes of cb2 .why r u asking this question ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Valini

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I think we should not come to any conclusion so soon,,

CB2 has just began ,,and it will be too early to say something ,,but after a week ,,I feel they are building up the story in a nice way,,,First the foundation should be strong,,and the very first episode was a rocking episode ,,it was very much spiritual and I loved it,,

The supporting cast is also nice,,,although I miss many actors of the previous season,,,,

The young radev are doing their job perfectly,,,

Why Zee shut CB so early was also a shock for all CBians,,but thanks that it realized its mistake early and brought it back,,,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlvndrNeerjaafatssrilanka

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
 Very well said Shinyclassic...Whatever the reason of ending the show were but they have brought it back with new story line .....Hope this time they wont repeat their past mistakes....As for CB2 is concerned , it started beautifully and kids are doing great job in their respective roles.....In somebody,s words old wine in a new bottle but should not turn sour...Hope essence of CB1 should  remain intact in CB2....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

fatssrilanka

IF-Addictz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Yes,even I hope essence of CB1 will remain intact in CB2 as well.I'm Kanha as well.Hope He comes to reunite Dev-Radhika when they are adults.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.