Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 98)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by MERARAI

So, Pratigya's never gonna trust Krishna again huh.......??
P,  I have to excuse you your naivety as you are still young...
Life, my dear, is a bery bery long time......sitting your high horse for that length of time is gonna achieve very little other than a sore ass......

Youre mad with him and that's understandable.....

So get it outta your system and move on girl........better still get the anger outta of you then TELL HIM HOW HE MADE YOU FEEL!!!!

Krishna clearly feels bad - good! So the little devil should!

Now you engage your brain and strike while he's feeling ashamed by showing him the way, lead by example - that is what a strong PARTNER would do!

Overall a take it or leave it epi - Adarsh is gonna get caught out methinks...that character looked well shady

Nainaji will be in monsoon season...... God help us all!!!!!

Kudos Kulvi!Clap

Kya post hai!Thumbs Up  I have always been one to say that like most men Krishna behaves like a Baby. He's cried wolf twice so far. Rather than sit him down and talk to him like an adult and  show him the way to grow up by getting a job that he CAN do, she gives him a baashan that bounces off his ears or gives him attitude. Me thinks Mrs Krishu Singh is a confused girl and lacks the experience to draw from to tackle someone like Krishna.

Like most people Krishna is bent on defending his position of kaam chor for a host of reasons.

You were right on Kulvi, unless she plans on calling it quits and walking away from Krishna making statements like "I will never trust you for life" is just a lot of hot air.  She is the same maidam who said "You will never win my love, I will hate you and teach you a lesson". Guess what! We all saw it, didn't we? She yearned for his love, said "I LUB YOU" SAAT times, and got a lesson from him on the meaning of trust". Yet she doesn't remember it and it's only been six months since that fateful night when she yelled "I LUB YOU".

Forget the rains, the dam in MMGJ will break. Ermm

Dont get me wrong - her anger is well justified - but it's like beating your head against a brick wall........

In real life, P would need to think hard and introspect - her tactics haven't worked to obtain the desired effect - solution? - change your tactics!!!!!LOL

Mind you, if you are strong-willed and essentially a "what you see is what you get" girl you dont necessarily possess those womanly wiles that in the days of old, when ladies, who werent educated necessarily, would use to brainwash men to obtain what they wanted....

I truly believe modern women dont possess that political slyness, cunning and wit to use a soft persuausive voice and loving tones to plant the necessary seeds in their man's head.......

We are all about telling it like it is - because we are strong willed and courageous enough to do so and are not dependant on men in the way we once were.....

However, where we have evolved - men have not!!!!D'oh

They are still, more so K, stuck in a quasi-Neanderthal phase so the crap thing you still achieve the best results with those soft loving tones!!!!LOL

Back to the drawing board Pratigya baby!!!!! 

Regarding the dialogues - discredit goes to CVs - lame nautanki dialoguesOuch - ofc she'll trust him....eventually!Big smile

<<MMG erecting 6ft wall around her in preparation after warning of torrential floods>>

Pratigya's anger is very well justified..in fact I would say she is taking it a bit  easy...instead of pinning him to a dart board and throwing darts at him..

Pratigya is a warm hearted , kind and caring girl..unfortunately she has  not been blessed with any practical intelligence..All her intellignce are derived from books..if something deviates from the happening of the books ..she is clueless in her future course of action..

Another trait of Pratigya is..she preaches but doe not motivate...and why does she not motivate..it's bec her bhashan's are based on idealism, an proved theory ..and any lay man who  comes face to face with reality knows that Pratigya brand  of utopia does not exist ..unfortunately the blinkered Pratigya does not realize this nor does she have capacity to see the obvious truth..

It is when she sheds her pure idealism, absorbs a few strands of reality.. weaves her ideology  and then preaches...She will become a effective motivator.. 

But will this happen because Pratigya's character is based on idealism and righteousness that is hidden in all of us but as we live in the real world are more wary and pragmatic in our approach..She is there to re-awake our Mann Ki Awaaz..

She is there to teach or revive our idealism and restart using it in the real world...I dont see how she will learn anything or change her approach when the CVs will not be brave to show a strong woman learning or making and reflecting from her mistakes...

If POPS want to show the masses the different possibilities of addressing an issue prevelant in their lives why not also show that even a strong woman is suscepible to making mistakes and learning the errors of her ways. This is the one thing that has been annoying.  I'd like to see Prats own up to her faltu actions or poor choices for once.  I will applaud her for doing so, bec' that then shows her being reel and real.

It's great that she reawakens our MKA but what about her? The title is about MKAPratigya. Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4corvette-Sheena-

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

@Tanths - a lovely thought provoking, sobering post - lubbed it!!!
To be let down, be it a a wife by husband, parent by child, it is really painful.....youre not wrong, both sets of parents will be devastated....the progeny should be made aware of the depth of the wounds they have inflicted I hope

bharosa, "biswaas"......these two words come together and resurface again.....two tenets whcih are compromised again and again.....

@Star - i am too old for idealism.....been there, done my bit, worn the t-shirt and chucked it out already!!! 

My vote is for the pragmatist anyday...my conscience takes care of the rest.....but accept that this is purely IMO
As such P is just a figurehead, not a real/reel example..

I agree with your POV about Idealism Vs Pragmatism...Being Idealistic from experience does not get you far in this day and age...One also has to be realistic, pragmatic and tactful as well combined with the sense of justice and ofc idealism..

P may be a figurehead, but through her the CVs are trying to make her an Icon, someone who we can look up to...But I see that P is just one type of CVs perception of strength, and not the only type as each individual is different with different circumstances to deal with...

Fairplay Star!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

@Tanths - a lovely thought provoking, sobering post - lubbed it!!!
To be let down, be it a a wife by husband, parent by child, it is really painful.....youre not wrong, both sets of parents will be devastated....the progeny should be made aware of the depth of the wounds they have inflicted I hope

bharosa, "biswaas"......these two words come together and resurface again.....two tenets whcih are compromised again and again.....

@Star - i am too old for idealism.....been there, done my bit, worn the t-shirt and chucked it out already!!! 

My vote is for the pragmatist anyday...my conscience takes care of the rest.....but accept that this is purely IMO
As such P is just a figurehead, not a real/reel example..

I agree with your POV about Idealism Vs Pragmatism...Being Idealistic from experience does not get you far in this day and age...One also has to be realistic, pragmatic and tactful as well combined with the sense of justice and ofc idealism..

P may be a figurehead, but through her the CVs are trying to make her an Icon, someone who we can look up to...But I see that P is just one type of CVs perception of strength, and not the only type as each individual is different with different circumstances to deal with...

Fairplay Star!

Oh how sweet! Is she making laddoos or rolling dough to roll out rotis? TongueWink

-Sheena-babithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

15th March..

many felt it was a thanda , Thanda episode..but for me it was quite an moving one ...I was   quite sad and pensive  after watching the episode..

KRIYA have been in the episode almost in every frame and  quite naturally ..the tendency will be to look at them ..But As I am not a Kriya fan and love to watch the show for what it is ...All I could see was 2 set of parents ..getting ready to have their illusion's shattered, their pride crushed to smithereens, their happiness in the process of getting wiped out by a LIE...

Here are 2 set of parents  from different back ground, different strata ..each loving their progeny to death..each trusting  the words of their chirag...blissful in their belief that their Son  will never cheat or lie to them..

Here  are one set of parents who had their doubts , faced them but were fobbed off by a clever trickery ..Their  faith is restored ..They are actually ashamed that they doubted their honest Son...and the honest Son over hears the convo ..

One an educated Young man , brought up on the path of righteousness, principles  and values ..And another brought  up in an atmosphere of boundless love ..

Yet both lie to their parents without a qualm..both are so selfish that they do not  see beyond their own nose..

Yes !! Many would say that one Boy lied with Good Intention.. But when this self same boy saw the impact his lie had or is having on his Old father ..Did he make any attempt to  actually find a job ..No..It was still about  ..his Khushi..he was sad bec his biwi was naraz..he wanted to be happy ..so he plays a juvenile prank , hoping that his biwi will understand the depth of his love and forgive him..and voila..restoration of his happiness !! ..but thank fully Pratigya reacted quite maturely and gave it to him ...

I would have forgiven him , had he devoted half a second thought to hisfather ..but by always thinking about him, his needs, his luxury, his happiness ..Krishna is proving how self centered he is ..Krishu has always been an ME man. Humra ghar, humri biwi, humra bauji. Even the way he pursued Prats in the early days was self-absorbed. Not for one sec did he take a look at the toll it took on his family when he slit his wrists, or on the shuddering and shivering Saxes. But then so is Komal to a great extent. They have been indulged so much at the Niwas that hearing a NO feels like a bomb exploding in their brains.  I for one am very curious to see who or what finally springs Krishna into becoming a responsible man?   T

The upcoming Holi segment shows Prats being in Drapaudi sort of predicament but this time her Parameshwar Krishna was intoxicated enough to not pay attention to his Pratigya being pawed by some indecently behaving men (probably friends of KN whom he uses to terrorize Prats a second time, will this eventually escalate to the point where things may get to a point when Prats may be in danger?)  GD and Kesar already know of the previous two attempts.  Ok, let me wait when that track gets resusitated again.Confused

As for Adarsh..A sensitive man where his parents are concerned..realizes the error of his ways ..and tries to make amends, which lasts for few seconds..enter a big bundle of cash..and the 20 odd years of principles just disappears like a mist facing the morning sun...

@ BOLD N  RED...

I was just thinking about this..what if  there was an introduction  of an antithesis of Pratigya ..I know we have Komal ..but what if this character is the mix of both Krishna and Pratigya....she could befriend Krishna..perhaps in his mythical search of golden fleece ..THE JOB !! ..Guide him and gradually inter into their world ..and  teach a few lessons to Pratigya too...After testing the foundation of P's trust ...as far as we have seen..P's faith/trust   has not been tested  re Krishna's character..

could liven the process..if there would be a woman , who is equal and a contrast to Pratigya, and one who could show up Pratigya the flaws in her make up.. ..OH !! before there is a howl of protest ..let me add ...She can be a cameo..!!

HamiSky-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

15th March..

many felt it was a thanda , Thanda episode..but for me it was quite an moving one ...I was   quite sad and pensive  after watching the episode..

KRIYA have been in the episode almost in every frame and  quite naturally ..the tendency will be to look at them ..But As I am not a Kriya fan and love to watch the show for what it is ...All I could see was 2 set of parents ..getting ready to have their illusion's shattered, their pride crushed to smithereens, their happiness in the process of getting wiped out by a LIE...

Here are 2 set of parents  from different back ground, different strata ..each loving their progeny to death..each trusting  the words of their chirag...blissful in their belief that their Son  will never cheat or lie to them..

Here  are one set of parents who had their doubts , faced them but were fobbed off by a clever trickery ..Their  faith is restored ..They are actually ashamed that they doubted their honest Son...and the honest Son over hears the convo ..

One an educated Young man , brought up on the path of righteousness, principles  and values ..And another brought  up in an atmosphere of boundless love ..

Yet both lie to their parents without a qualm..both are so selfish that they do not  see beyond their own nose..

Yes !! Many would say that one Boy lied with Good Intention.. But when this self same boy saw the impact his lie had or is having on his Old father ..Did he make any attempt to  actually find a job ..No..It was still about  ..his Khushi..he was sad bec his biwi was naraz..he wanted to be happy ..so he plays a juvenile prank , hoping that his biwi will understand the depth of his love and forgive him..and voila..restoration of his happiness !! ..but thank fully Pratigya reacted quite maturely and gave it to him ...

I would have forgiven him , had he devoted half a second thought to hisfather ..but by always thinking about him, his needs, his luxury, his happiness ..Krishna is proving how self centered he is ..Krishu has always been an ME man. Humra ghar, humri biwi, humra bauji. Even the way he pursued Prats in the early days was self-absorbed. Not for one sec did he take a look at the toll it took on his family when he slit his wrists, or on the shuddering and shivering Saxes. But then so is Komal to a great extent. They have been indulged so much at the Niwas that hearing a NO feels like a bomb exploding in their brains.  I for one am very curious to see who or what finally springs Krishna into becoming a responsible man?   T

The upcoming Holi segment shows Prats being in Drapaudi sort of predicament but this time her Parameshwar Krishna was intoxicated enough to not pay attention to his Pratigya being pawed by some indecently behaving men (probably friends of KN whom he uses to terrorize Prats a second time, will this eventually escalate to the point where things may get to a point when Prats may be in danger?)  GD and Kesar already know of the previous two attempts.  Ok, let me wait when that track gets resusitated again.Confused

As for Adarsh..A sensitive man where his parents are concerned..realizes the error of his ways ..and tries to make amends, which lasts for few seconds..enter a big bundle of cash..and the 20 odd years of principles just disappears like a mist facing the morning sun...

@ BOLD N  RED...

I was just thinking about this..what if  there was an introduction  of an antithesis of Pratigya ..I know we have Komal ..but what if this character is the mix of both Krishna and Pratigya....she could befriend Krishna..perhaps in his mythical search of golden fleece ..THE JOB !! ..Guide him and gradually inter into their world ..and  teach a few lessons to Pratigya too...After testing the foundation of P's trust ...as far as we have seen..P's faith/trust   has not been tested  re Krishna's character..

could liven the process..if there would be a woman , who is equal and a contrast to Pratigya, and one who could show up Pratigya the flaws in her make up.. ..OH !! before there is a howl of protest ..let me add ...She can be a cameo..!!

Such a scenario will definitely spice up the relationship and make it interesting...We may see a jealous Pratigya, a human Pratigya who too is not prone to vices as the rest of us...But I think it is pipe dream as the purpose of the drama is defeated, IMO... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
16th March 2011

A maha boring episode...
kudos to all the people who sat thru the entire episode n listened to the dialogues!
this is my view, reivew n preview regading today;s episode...
ConfusedConfusedOuchOuchDead
Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful---Yemi----Sheena-babithaj

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Mar 17 2011

Eldest in the home bring positive viibes ..
but at GH..dadi...of so-called educated family..does everythng n anythng to break the family...ruin relationships....the char is pathetic....

Kesar - her mom scene seemed to never end....stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhed one...

The only thing that excited us in yday's epsode hapnd at the tail end of today's episode..n the show for the day ended there....

n yet another precap pf KP.....

Do CVs expect us to get fooled this time around as well??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Alwayshopeful---Yemi----Sheena-tanthya

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Mar 17 2011

Eldest in the home bring positive viibes ..
but at GH..dadi...of so-called educated family..does everythng n anythng to break the family...ruin relationships....the char is pathetic....

Kesar - her mom scene seemed to never end....stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhed one...

The only thing that excited us in yday's epsode hapnd at the tail end of today's episode..n the show for the day ended there....

n yet another precap pf KP.....

Do CVs expect us to get fooled this time around as well??

Hamiiiiii....Happy birthday dearParty....ur B'day has officially startedBig smile

Go to top