Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 95)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Tanths, that is what I wanted hard fought battles won not easy wins like they show and highlight Pratigya's strong-ness...

If we take Radhika case then this serial has failed in many ways apart from the stalking incident that she would still be alive today had she been taken to hospital on time and not left to die on the road and waiting for someone to play the good Samaritan

Not only failed..but it will also encourage many girls to take up the fight singlehandedly and not involve her parents or  some elders..which is quite dangerous..having confidence is good..but getting over confident and under estimating ur opponent will lead to disaster as shown so starkly in Radhika's case.. or in Aman's case [if MKAP is taken]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Tanths, that is what I wanted hard fought battles won not easy wins like they show and highlight Pratigya's strong-ness...

If we take Radhika case then this serial has failed in many ways apart from the stalking incident that she would still be alive today had she been taken to hospital on time and not left to die on the road and waiting for someone to play the good Samaritan

Not only failed..but it will also encourage many girls to take up the fight singlehandedly and not involve her parents or  some elders..which is quite dangerous..having confidence is good..but getting over confident and under estimating ur opponent will lead to disaster as shown so starkly in Radhika's case.. or in Aman's case [if MKAP is taken]

Her hiding it from her parents or some elders was the difference...Winning only happens with support and not single handed...Take any real incident and the fight is won when there is collective support or you are lost in the struggle to get your voice heard...

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Her hiding it from her parents or some elders was the difference...Winning only happens with support and not single handed...Take any real incident and the fight is won when there is collective support or you are lost in the struggle to get your voice heard...

Yes ..that often has been the case..even the famous jessica lall could get justice only when there was a public outcry ..

it is well and good that  one is a strong,courageous girl who will not take nonsense..I will appreciate ur guts but  when it is not coupled with  pragmatism,clear head or strategy and u rush head long  into it ..it is quite likely that you will emerge wounded , if at all u survive it ofc..

-Sheena-

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Ok - just had a quick read and find this Radhika was shot dead by somebody (apparently mentally unstable) who had been stalking her...

most unfortunate and any lossof life is regrettable, but it seems clear that he had stalked several girls and had apparently been beaten up twice for it....unfortunately he went on unstopped and ultimately took a life....if he is truly mentally unstable then he was a walking timebomb and the incident would have happened anyway in all likelihood

With the greatest of respect, not every incident is going to lead to this. I would also take a bucket of salt regarding the reports in general - who is to say she hid it from her parents or that they really didnt know?

Even if that is the case - their way of dealing with it may have been to simply stop their daughter going out simply out of fear. This way their daughter is alive and safe but without much of a life and deprived of her liberty when she has the right to be able to go out and about her bisines without fear or interference.

To be honest, it's always easy to talk in retrospect - but as long as people remain scared so wrongdoings will thrive. Women should be fearless, but at the same time there ought to be serious and swift punishments to those who carry out such offences as stalking.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI-Sheena-hussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HamiSky

Before even I could post my views n reviews on the alst episode as a regular viewer...uff...the episode has already been discussed n dissected by you people.

I actually happened to watch the sec half of the episode n found ti was quite racy but catching upon the missed part learnt that first half was eaten up by Sax with yet another boring, badly enacted sequences....Dead

I have a doubt..in the last wat did K ask is it "are u still angry" or " have u slept?"

he will ask both ..if I remember ...first it will be naaraz ho kya followed by Sogayi ...am not sure..though.

he said both things......Smile
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Ok - just had a quick read and find this Radhika was shot dead by somebody (apparently mentally unstable) who had been stalking her...

most unfortunate and any lossof life is regrettable, but it seems clear that he had stalked several girls and had apparently been beaten up twice for it....unfortunately he went on unstopped and ultimately took a life....if he is truly mentally unstable then he was a walking timebomb and the incident would have happened anyway in all likelihood

With the greatest of respect, not every incident is going to lead to this. I would also take a bucket of salt regarding the reports in general - who is to say she hid it from her parents or that they really didnt know?

Even if that is the case - their way of dealing with it may have been to simply stop their daughter going out simply out of fear. This way their daughter is alive and safe but without much of a life and deprived of her liberty when she has the right to be able to go out and about her bisines without fear or interference.

To be honest, it's always easy to talk in retrospect - but as long as people remain scared so wrongdoings will thrive. Women should be fearless, but at the same time there ought to be serious and swift punishments to those who carry out such offences as stalking.

As for the passers by who didnt even help - scum in my eyes...
we are all somebody's son or daughter, cant even begin to think how I'd feel if it was my son or daughter lying there needing help and aam janta just walking past.....

Edited by Madmadgirl - 15 March 2011 at 9:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAIHamiSky-Sheena-hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

<<MMG handing out almonds to all contributors on thread to eat....for all the brainpower being used to discuss this show>>

@Tanths and @Mera - you guys would make ace columnists and you's have a terrific fan following!!ClapClapClap

Thankooo , MMg..

Me  greedily snatching at  the Almonds like Komal , and wondering..why could it not be a badam Milk like the Sax Khandan..peevishly demanding  Badam Milk like Aarushi ..getting happy after getting 16wals chummi  .like Krishna...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

He was not mentally unstable, he worked as a tailor.

Agree , Not every incident will lead to this..but at the same time...one cannot get an assurance that  one  are protected by our guardian angel ..that one girl could be you too..

Never said that Parents did not knew..Parents were very much aware..and had even thrashed him soundly...that guy..his name is Vijay   resumed his stalking after a lapse of a year ...

No..I am not saying be a coward and hide inside your room ..but do not think.that you can take on a problem head on an solve it ..there is a difference in fightback ..fight in the clear, in the middle of a crowd...when it is happening in a deserted place, and u are no match in terms of physical strength..it is always wise to scoot and save your fight for another day..Life is more important ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi----Sheena-

Go to top