Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 84)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yummimommy

Yep blame me, Tanths get easily influenced by me.....LOL

Aap tho taara  ho..U are powerful enough to influence the tides of the oceans..tho yeh choti si Tanthya Kya cheez ..LOL

Only wish I had this much influence over myself and my family and I would be like K, Rani mahal kiiWinkLOLLOL

Don't worry..jald hi tohra PC aayega ..and you will be Rani not only of the Mahal but also of his DIL..Big smile
Kono PC aaye na aaye......................life enjai karo bahut choti hai!

wah, Kya Kaha  , Sau baat ki ek baat  Thumbs Up

HugHugHugto Huma and Tanths...

Enjoy kar rehayee ho, esiliye society norms gaya tel lene...WinkLOLLOL
Norms have changed these days...............My SIL is my age ....................not married nobody cares!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette-Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

Yep blame me, Tanths get easily influenced by me.....LOL

Aap tho taara  ho..U are powerful enough to influence the tides of the oceans..tho yeh choti si Tanthya Kya cheez ..LOL

Only wish I had this much influence over myself and my family and I would be like K, Rani mahal kiiWinkLOLLOL

Don't worry..jald hi tohra PC aayega ..and you will be Rani not only of the Mahal but also of his DIL..Big smile
Kono PC aaye na aaye......................life enjai karo bahut choti hai!

wah, Kya Kaha  , Sau baat ki ek baat  Thumbs Up

HugHugHugto Huma and Tanths...

Enjoy kar rehayee ho, esiliye society norms gaya tel lene...WinkLOLLOL

Huma..1 and half hug for you n 1 and half for me  [fair na]

Starwa...HugHug

That's the spirit ..Big smileThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

What I dislike is how we categorise women...Good women like Pratigya should be defended and women like Komal should be condemned....Women should be defended whenever a person insults them irrespective of that woman's behaviour and persona.....Pratigya is the herione so she is naturally the goodness but Komal too is a victim in many ways and yet we dont sympathise with her because she is the antithesis of Pratigya

Exactly star ..that is exactly what bugs me ...Different yardsticks ,different reaction for the same abuse.. if K scolds Komal..then ofc Komal has done something ..so it is alright ..BUT It is not Alright..ur behavior  reflects ur  thoughts, ur views esp the way you treat Women..hope I am making it clear cos this is a touchy subject  with me..and I tend to explode...which would not be suitable here

I can understand your sentiments because it is a touchy subject with me too this....How does one judge who and what is good in a human being...We as humans have good and bad qualities and we as humans judge who is good and bad based on our perceptions and judgment...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAIhussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

March 9Th EPISODE

The episode started innocously enough with teary eyed , fretting ,never pleased about anything Saxena's ..As a sure fire  turn off's ..they are nonpareil  ..ACTING ..ACTING..leaves a lot to be desired .

Someone  please give 2-3 bottles of blood to Monica..the way she is going, Edward of twilight will have a stif competition and what is with that Kajal ...lets not darken it ..Another thing I am  slightly puzzled about is the growing dislike of Komal..Nainaji was supposed to be a sweet  heart, then why this bitterness esp when Komla is being domesticated ..

I donno who is being the dialogue writer for Adarsh..who ever you are ..bless ya, Beta ..you are giving one bumper lines after another..lubbed it..

The Much awaited KRIYA happened..and mercifully it looked and blended with the episode ..

Arhaan's eyes were tired while Pooja was beautiful ..But One question to you Pooja, why do you haunch yur shoulder ,you just scrunch it up ..like a sort of  defensive move, a thing  one does when one is entirely not comfortable ..Avoid that please..

Not Much of an episode , redeemed because fo KRIYA

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---MERARAIhussainramso....Poojie....

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Spot on Sathya!!

Am loving Adarswa's dialogues!!!! Loved the way he totally turned the tables on his olds who were all set to nail him but all got nailed instaed by their son who I thought did a good job of making them feel shocked and ashamed of themselves.......

I reckon these dialogues are helping Ankit to act better to - I really enjoy watching him right now - keep it up Ankit!

What's with the Professori and his Missus?? Their anger is more Thakur than Sax!!!! Most out of character for them.....but then I guess everyone has a limit to their patience.....

The Kriya scenes were sweet as always, A tired but flowed well P a little stunted but nice too....my gripe is the way the actress is being directed....cmon guys...she's been married a while now...must she maintain this mock embarassment??? 

Is she not allowed to actually enjoy a little romance, be the initiator even???
Maybe I'm not pacing myself here and that is what its about, but this is also an area where women shouldnt  feel they have to be repressed...in a loving relationship its good to express yourself freely and without the shackles of shame.....I go on too much but hope you get my drift.....as a scene it was still welcome...considering the big revelation that P is about to discover!

Do i think that discovery will break them - no - but I am hoping that it makes P more determined to take a lead for herself and not K.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---hussainramso....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Spot on Sathya!!

Am loving Adarswa's dialogues!!!! Loved the way he totally turned the tables on his olds who were all set to nail him but all got nailed instaed by their son who I thought did a good job of making them feel shocked and ashamed of themselves.......

I reckon these dialogues are helping Ankit to act better to - I really enjoy watching him right now - keep it up Ankit!

What's with the Professori and his Missus?? Their anger is more Thakur than Sax!!!! Most out of character for them.....but then I guess everyone has a limit to their patience.....

The Kriya scenes were sweet as always, A tired but flowed well P a little stunted but nice too....my gripe is the way the actress is being directed....cmon guys...she's been married a while now...must she maintain this mock embarassment??? 

Is she not allowed to actually enjoy a little romance, be the initiator even???
Maybe I'm not pacing myself here and that is what its about, but this is also an area where women shouldnt  feel they have to be repressed...in a loving relationship its good to express yourself freely and without the shackles of shame.....I go on too much but hope you get my drift.....as a scene it was still welcome...considering the big revelation that P is about to discover!

Do i think that discovery will break them - no - but I am hoping that it makes P more determined to take a lead for herself and not K.. 

Yes, Aggression suits him ...and dialogues help him out nowadays... Nowadays I think I am seeing Monica rather than Nainaji a lot..

The anger of Saxena's would  appear valid , had there been any catclysmic events..but it is the evryday humdrum life..and their reaction's are extreme..it is as if the Saxena's are unable to reconcile to 2 facts ..Adarsh's affluence, and his proximity to Komal..

Even I am puzzled by the very shy act of Pratigya ..it would be understandable had she been newly married..but here they have been married long...besides Pratigya is no shrinking violet..her apparent embarrassment and shyness  should be taken with a pinch of the proverbial salt..

ARhan too was not convincing y'day..had not paid much attention y'day ..since I was thoroughly enjoying the part ,  caught it in recap today..he was just going through the motions..in the KRIYA segment ...

A suggestion to the CV's would be not to introduce serious multiple tracks.. instead take one strong track and weave many light multiple tracks ..in this way the depth of the track will be retained..and when the strong track reaches culmination point, re-inforce  one of the multiple track....here we have Kesar fighting for her  rights, Shakthi fighting for his rights , Adarsh finding a voice and getting assertive  and the impending fallout of Kriya  as the tracks ..All of these have strong content , which is watered down by the haphazard  treatment...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette....Poojie....

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
The way the Prof was getting up with all vigour n valour after hearing Naina's words..as if he gonna go to battle ground...yaar................Angry hse made a s tupid complaint n he reacting extremely..Adarsh is after all their son.... they cud ahve dealt with it in a better n refined way.

KP were nice..as usual. nothing more ..nothing less. Y Tanth? Arhaan was his usual way doing romantic scenes.. I dint feel any difference.

P's shyness is again was not out of place.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
After watching it for the 57th time
(only joking!!!......really!! I am!!!!!!............Like I'd be even interested in watching again....ConfusedOuch)
 (It was 78 - but dont tell anyone!)

one of the best bits of the Kriya scene yesterday for me was the slight laugh by K when he turned the table on the waker-upper and made her the lie-downer!!!LOL Classic!

I think hearing Arhaan laugh is really rare...the only time I can actually remember him giving a slight laugh is when he was interviewed with P about the bathroom scene..... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Alwayshopeful---Yemi---MERARAI

Go to top