Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 83)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Yep blame me, Tanths get easily influenced by me.....LOL

Aap tho taara  ho..U are powerful enough to influence the tides of the oceans..tho yeh choti si Tanthya Kya cheez ..LOL

Only wish I had this much influence over myself and my family and I would be like K, Rani mahal kiiWinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Aap tho taara  ho..U are powerful enough to influence the tides of the oceans..tho yeh choti si Tanthya Kya cheez ..LOL

Only wish I had this much influence over myself and my family and I would be like K, Rani mahal kiiWinkLOLLOL

Don't worry..jald hi tohra PC aayega ..and you will be Rani not only of the Mahal but also of his DIL..Big smile

-Sheena-

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Don't worry..jald hi tohra PC aayega ..and you will be Rani not only of the Mahal but also of his DIL..Big smile
Kono PC aaye na aaye......................life enjai karo bahut choti hai!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette-Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

wah, Kya Kaha  , Sau baat ki ek baat  Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pragati.T

OMG ppl here lyking adarsh dese dayz.........Shocked  poor K usski acting ki dukaan band ho gayi lagta hai...................LOL

oui Paro..

Peepul Trees are not liking Adarsh , never have , never will [if the graph persists] ..what Peepul trees liked were the dialogues that came out of his mouth...Big smile

LOLLOLLOL  really.....Shocked..i hated him last even more when he scolded P.........Angry     

Quite Interesting..You hate Adarsh when He scolds Pratigya in front of her family..but you don't hate Krishna when He does the same thing to Komal in front of her family...

Yeh Dual stance kyun ..woh bhi tho ek aurat hai..if u want to vent, take her to a room and explain..why tell her to shut up in front of every one..

i don't remeber ny incident where K scolded komal for a wrong reason........whenever he scolded her she was wrong and most of the time he did so bz she was tanuting or humiliating P............also i never supported K when he was taunting P for making his lfe hell..........i alwayzz try to pass my honest review. on the epi..........

Adarsh from his point of view did not scold Pratigya for wrong reason's either..Adarsh comes and sees what ..a Old man in ill-health..His wife blaming P..and Adrash is privy to Pratigya's views regarding the Thakur's ...it would not take him long to condemn P in his jaundiced state ...what's more he comes and everybody blames his sister...I would have been severly angry had Adarsh chose to scold P after GD's Protest or K's Protest..if you remember , he does not say anything when K comes into the scene ..in fact he quietly listens to Krishna's taunts..

It is not the matter of galat and sahi, PAro..it is a matter of behaviour ..There was one ro two incidents wherein Komal makes few practical suggestion's  ...but Krishna tells her to shut up..I would appreciate him had he taken her aside and explained the situ or even told her to get lost but in front of Saxena's ..NOT DONE

Let me clarify ..You are under th impression that I am appreciating Adarsh for scolding Pratigya..Sorry ..If I have given that impression ..I  WAS NOT IMPRESSED BY ADARSH TAKING P TO TASK IN FRONT OF EVERYONE...

what I did like was the fact That he was the first Saxena to openly say that Pratigya is Human ...Big smile

What I dislike is how we categorise women...Good women like Pratigya should be defended and women like Komal should be condemned....Women should be defended whenever a person insults them irrespective of that woman's behaviour and persona.....Pratigya is the herione so she is naturally the goodness but Komal too is a victim in many ways and yet we dont sympathise with her because she is the antithesis of Pratigya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

HugHugHugto Huma and Tanths...

Enjoy kar rehayee ho, esiliye society norms gaya tel lene...WinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

OMG ppl here lyking adarsh dese dayz.........Shocked  poor K usski acting ki dukaan band ho gayi lagta hai...................LOL

oui Paro..

Peepul Trees are not liking Adarsh , never have , never will [if the graph persists] ..what Peepul trees liked were the dialogues that came out of his mouth...Big smile

LOLLOLLOL  really.....Shocked..i hated him last even more when he scolded P.........Angry     

Quite Interesting..You hate Adarsh when He scolds Pratigya in front of her family..but you don't hate Krishna when He does the same thing to Komal in front of her family...

Yeh Dual stance kyun ..woh bhi tho ek aurat hai..if u want to vent, take her to a room and explain..why tell her to shut up in front of every one..

i don't remeber ny incident where K scolded komal for a wrong reason........whenever he scolded her she was wrong and most of the time he did so bz she was tanuting or humiliating P............also i never supported K when he was taunting P for making his lfe hell..........i alwayzz try to pass my honest review. on the epi..........

Adarsh from his point of view did not scold Pratigya for wrong reason's either..Adarsh comes and sees what ..a Old man in ill-health..His wife blaming P..and Adrash is privy to Pratigya's views regarding the Thakur's ...it would not take him long to condemn P in his jaundiced state ...what's more he comes and everybody blames his sister...I would have been severly angry had Adarsh chose to scold P after GD's Protest or K's Protest..if you remember , he does not say anything when K comes into the scene ..in fact he quietly listens to Krishna's taunts..

It is not the matter of galat and sahi, PAro..it is a matter of behaviour ..There was one ro two incidents wherein Komal makes few practical suggestion's  ...but Krishna tells her to shut up..I would appreciate him had he taken her aside and explained the situ or even told her to get lost but in front of Saxena's ..NOT DONE

Let me clarify ..You are under th impression that I am appreciating Adarsh for scolding Pratigya..Sorry ..If I have given that impression ..I  WAS NOT IMPRESSED BY ADARSH TAKING P TO TASK IN FRONT OF EVERYONE...

what I did like was the fact That he was the first Saxena to openly say that Pratigya is Human ...Big smile

What I dislike is how we categorise women...Good women like Pratigya should be defended and women like Komal should be condemned....Women should be defended whenever a person insults them irrespective of that woman's behaviour and persona.....Pratigya is the herione so she is naturally the goodness but Komal too is a victim in many ways and yet we dont sympathise with her because she is the antithesis of Pratigya

Exactly star ..that is exactly what bugs me ...Different yardsticks ,different reaction for the same abuse.. if K scolds Komal..then ofc Komal has done something ..so it is alright ..BUT It is not Alright..ur behavior  reflects ur  thoughts, ur views esp the way you treat Women..hope I am making it clear cos this is a touchy subject  with me..and I tend to explode...which would not be suitable here

-Sheena-

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Ka karain hum falsafay bahut jhadtay hainLOLLOLLOL

tanthya

Go to top