Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 79)

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hello!
@Shreya rest up now because in a couple of months you will be sleep deprivedHug

@Kulvi kono tareef naina karrahay pur tumri humri soch milti hai!Wink

@Sheena  aaj hum kosis karain gay tumri LUD pay anay ki...........Ka hai tumra isshtyle bahut acha lagta hai.......beech main baton ka!Big smile

@Tanths sorry I didn't get the chance to read your WU yesterday.....but  no doubt you knocked it out of the park!Big smile

@Yemi I know you areen't in Louisiana but did New Orleans have their Fat Tuesday yesterday?Confused

@Hami, Mera, Filza,Binny .....................Hug

Huma DiiiiiiiHug

ur staying or going againConfused
Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Hello!

@Sheena  aaj hum kosis karain gay tumri LUD pay anay ki...........Ka hai tumra isshtyle bahut acha lagta hai.......beech main baton ka!Big smile

@Tanths sorry I didn't get the chance to read your WU yesterday.....but  no doubt you knocked it out of the park!Big smile

@Yemi I know you areen't in Louisiana but did New Orleans have their Fat Tuesday yesterday?Confused

And here was I , wondering why the Rats were dauding inside my Tummy ..Butter withdrawal symptoms..OuchOuchOuchLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulhussainramsoMERARAI-Sheena-

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
OMG ppl here lyking adarsh dese dayz.........Shocked  poor K usski acting ki dukaan band ho gayi lagta hai...................LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefuldhakarn

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Hello!

I will try my best to entertain you...and if that does not work then I can always do what Adarsh accepts underhand for you to stay longer in LUD thread....WinkLOL

We all have given our take on yesterday's episode, what is your POV....Smile

Edited by starlight123 - 09 March 2011 at 9:03am

MERARAIhussainramso

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

As for as I am concerned ..The first 15 mins  was the only watchable part ..and the rest Shakthi stalking .. a  glaring Kesriya was boring....it is making me realize how a capable actor can make a difference to the scene.. An episode which had  all the  ingrediaents to make it tension filled , taut  fizzled into a yaaawn 

PG looked very subdued, was she ill ..

like Krishna when he tattles on Adarsh ...loved SS reactio n when Krishna is doing so ..Amma was over acting  in that part.

My hero of the day ..ADARSH ....chalo 300 episodes of bad acting maaf kiya ..for that one line .." P is not GOD"  ..iss ekko line ke  lliye..saat khoon  kya..hazaron khoon maaf..LOL

I dunno, why iam getting offended... pls bear with me... Nobody saying P is God... but they respect her, thts all... what s a big deal... he is jealous... n now he is doing things which makes him guilty n so he behaving like this....
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Both of you have put up some wonderful points, Girlswa ...continue ..it is absorbing ..

Tanths, why dont u too add in your POV as well...Would love your take on it as well...Big smile

Me infected by lazy bug .. and only interested in Saxena ..Evil Smile  want to  Nuke them ...

Baap re baap one day Adarsh speaks against his quivering father, and Tanths literally believes in violence pays...Shocked..

Ah am Violence believing Gandhiwadhi ...LOLLOLLOL..quivering,croaking, quaking,squeaking, squawking father's ought to be retired to  ....................................

Speaking of quivering and father, do you think we will have to sit through Prof round of self pity about being a useless father and how his sanskari son turned into this back mouthing, badly behaved son....ConfusedOuch

Even if we are subjected to a shaking, shivering Shyamu looking at the Moon and at the kajal painted Nainaji  and prefrring the moon and adressing the moon ..I don't mind....I shall be sustained by the warm glow emanting from y'days sequence..if they Fb the scene..tho jee jaan khush..LOLLOLLOL

Are you really enjoying this Adarsh track.....I am not ,because I know I am going to be disappointed when the truth about his double dealings come out....I dont want to sit through episodes where he insults Pratigya only to be forgiven as he made a mistake and goes back to normal like they did with Arushi and made to look like the victim...DeadOuch.

I am perfectly confident that  I will not like  the way Adarsh track will conclude..with Saxena's ascending the pedestal and Thakurs left groveling AngryAngryAngry ...I do   not want  him to get caught anytime soon ..he has to go so far ..that  it  ought to be difficult  for P to forgive ..or when blood begins to assert ..then I wish Shakthi to call him to justice ..and Krishna caught in the crossfire..

You know from the way Amma n Ss are behaving..I am wondering whether all this is part of the "EMOTION WAR" that SS is supposed to play..

MERARAI-Sheena-

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Hello!

Huma DiiiiiiiHug

ur staying or going againConfused
Ouch
I'm sort of here................................sometimes the light is green but I'm not really here.
are you set for the KP showdown tomorrow?
It's interesting that they are having it on Thursday.................I would have thought aclifffhanger like that would have been saved for Friday?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Hello!

And here was I , wondering why the Rats were dauding inside my Tummy ..Butter withdrawal symptoms..LOL

Pranaam Guruma!Hug

One of these days I may have to invite you as a celeb to the LUD party.WinkLOL

corvettehussainramso

Go to top