Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 68)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

I dont know what it is with this serial but strong women avatar seems to been staring at a person..Pratigya has done it in the past, Arushi does it too and now Kesar seems to be doing it when she is taking a stand....

Psiya seems to be playing destiny in Pratigya's life....LOLLOL. For someone who does not believe in destiny seems to have Psiya who has saved her life on two occasions.. First being the electrocution and the other being opening the door to her when Shakti was trying to scare her...I dont understand why she did not shout for help when she was locked in or did she know destiny will play a part in her rescue.....ConfusedLOLLOL...

The scenes with Takur men never seem dull as they do small, small things to keep it fresh...Other including Pratigya bring bare minimum to the screen and they become monotonous, IMO and lose their charm..They should learn to enhance the scene....Smile

I will be jhootha maaroed for this ..but I consider Amma to be quite a strong woman too ..

Shouting is a logical, pragmatic  thing to do ..and one  we should not expect from P ..

And I did not like the way they show Shakthi eating ..I know that the CV's intend  him to be a brute ..but he has been a brute with good Table manners ..and then suddenly y'day ...those close up shots ,,argghhh !!

True that ..esp AS and AB bring in many touches that is quite interesting and apt ..even Jaswant will be found wanting in this..

Tanths, if one looks at amma as an individual in an abstract way before Krishna's marriage and exclude the murderous temptation she is strong woman....She did not become mute like Kesar once she married Sajan Singh who is worse than Shakti in many ways....From the looks of it GD was not an ideal MIL so she got no support from her and her FIL seemed to be a terror when alive...She survived despite the lack of support and still voiced her opinion even if she was going to be abused for it....The violence did not deter her from speaking her mind....

Yet we are told Arushi is a strong woman....From which angle is she strong...For someone who got jilted at the alter did all things I would not consider strong and once she found out the truth she did what is least considered strong her lame threat of suicide...For me she is a weak woman who thinks she has been wrong done by...

Tanths, for someone who believes in doing something for destiny to work then she rarely does it herself..She never took it upon herself to get the evidence to show Aman was two timing...Initially, everything was done by Krishna and after Arushi's marriage to Shakti she seemed more interested in regaining Arushi's trust than fighting for the truth...Destiny played a part for Arushi to learn the truth about Aman...

Aarushi n Strong ...Since when ??

As for P..she is an orator and not a active player ...not a do-er ...she contents with talks just like her father but if the opposition talks then they  collapse quietly ..we saw it when she and Aman were at logger heads ..and when Kesar went for withdrawing complaint  ..

According to Creative Head.....LOL

For me Aman and Pratigya at loggerhead was very contrived...It is a way to show Pratigya as strong and woulrd go to any lengths to save her sister but apart from her speeches she did nothing to find evidence or bring the truth to her family...It is only through Krishna's behest did anything happen...She would not have got the details of the other woman had it not been for Krishna forcing it from the nurse...

True that ! Aman and Pratigya's confrontation should have been the proverbial 1000watts current ..but Pratigya  came up cropper every single time and Aman seemed all powerful ...If  it had been the intention of showing Pratigya as a strong woman ..then the most effective way would have been to show her trumping another  educated but criminally cunning person  ..but by showing Pratigya failing that too so miserably ..they just  erased all the  the hype built  around  the empowered woman Tag ...

The only time I have seen Pratigya succeeding was in preventing Abortion of Kesar ..but therein too K helped her out ...

Aarushi ..well The Cv's have to  reallly look at  the character and  rework their  analysis .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Do you think Arushi's track has ended now because whatever that article stated has happened...Will we have the misfortune to see her being a tutor??

Do you think we will see anyone from Kesar's maayka now that her pregnancy news will reach them???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajtanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Do you think Arushi's track has ended now because whatever that article stated has happened...Will we have the misfortune to see her being a tutor??

Do you think we will see anyone from Kesar's maayka now that her pregnancy news will reach them???

You forget the bit piece about Shakthi's  ..He will not be interested in Aarushi For NOW...means ..Aarushi will be there ..

No news  on any new intro's so far  ...Have no idea  whether any new ppl will be introduced ..after the Mathur reception..The PH will think twice before introducing any fresh character..I mean they will be  setting up some workshops to  get the actors under the skin [if they are new]

-Sheena-babithaj

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

For me Aman and Pratigya at loggerhead was very contrived...It is a way to show Pratigya as strong and woulrd go to any lengths to save her sister but apart from her speeches she did nothing to find evidence or bring the truth to her family...It is only through Krishna's behest did anything happen...She would not have got the details of the other woman had it not been for Krishna forcing it from the nurse...

True that ! Aman and Pratigya's confrontation should have been the proverbial 1000watts current ..but Pratigya  came up cropper every single time and Aman seemed all powerful ...If  it had been the intention of showing Pratigya as a strong woman ..then the most effective way would have been to show her trumping another  educated but criminally cunning person  ..but by showing Pratigya failing that too so miserably ..they just  erased all the  the hype built  around  the empowered woman Tag ...

The only time I have seen Pratigya succeeding was in preventing Abortion of Kesar ..but therein too K helped her out ...

Aarushi ..well The Cv's have to  reallly look at  the character and  rework their  analysis .. 

Their confrontation did not help because there was no intensity in the performances..Aman to me acted like a cartoonish soapy villain, IMO..It was hard to take him seriously...

The CVs have to rework the Saxes as a whole I feel....If they are meant to be a principled family it should be reflected in the writing and action but if they are meant to be fallible like any family that too needs to be addressed...The CVs dont seem to show them learning or accepting any wrongdoings they have done...For a viewer it is frustrating to see their arrogance and superiority complex each time the blame is shifted from them to someone else...

babithaj

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

You forget the bit piece about Shakthi's  ..He will not be interested in Aarushi For NOW...means ..Aarushi will be there ..DeadDeadDead
Dead

No news  on any new intro's so far  ...Have no idea  whether any new ppl will be introduced ..after the Mathur reception..The PH will think twice before introducing any fresh character..I mean they will be  setting up some workshops to  get the actors under the skin [if they are new]

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Their confrontation did not help because there was no intensity in the performances..Aman to me acted like a cartoonish soapy villain, IMO..It was hard to take him seriously...

The CVs have to rework the Saxes as a whole I feel....If they are meant to be a principled family it should be reflected in the writing and action but if they are meant to be fallible like any family that too needs to be addressed...The CVs dont seem to show them learning or accepting any wrongdoings they have done...For a viewer it is frustrating to see their arrogance and superiority complex each time the blame is shifted from them to someone else...

Both were Wooden ...and lacked conviction  ..and the closure ...DeadDeadDead

Yes ,The Sax's should become humans first and even more importantly ...and also acting like everyday normal family  and act as if they are attending some formal convention every time they sit  down to dinner ........they should get some actors who can act .

-Sheena-babithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

You forget the bit piece about Shakthi's  ..He will not be interested in Aarushi For NOW...means ..Aarushi will be there ..DeadDeadDead
Dead

Poor Star ...LOLLOLLOLLOL ...But am surprised by the absence of Aarushi n Dadi ...what r they up to ??

will come after my chores..See you later..Big smile

-Sheena-

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by b2011

K needs a haircut....its high time....
we do accept his wife has good n long hair..that doesnt mean he also needs to have such.

ROFLWhat is the mystery behind AB's hair??ROFLWhose suggestion it is......CVs or AB?

Definitely not mine ..and I sincerly hope it is AB's ..LOL
LOL

SS makeover scene was very nice..I do not remember any such lighthearted scenes in TN before.

There always were light  scenes in Haveli before P's arrival n before the SR scene..Smile

no di, there were so many light scenes after SR ...........the father-son mock shouting scene before the police arrives at the complaint of beating up kesar, the jootha maar scene and many others.......the lighter moments died out with the arushi - kesar -KN triangle..........Sleepy

It became rare ..but  K-SS bond was there pre-SR n it gave rise to many situ's..

yes, it became rare...........but then the dimension of their relationship is changing.........SS is becoming more and more angry at his laadla's increasing proximity to his wife and also he is now frustrated at sakthi for his new and stupid decision........

Go to top