Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Viewer's Review's, Previews..29th March pg 148 (Page 43)

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@Pragati - you are at your prettiest whe ur happy - so stay that way!!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.Thussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

@Pragati - you are at your prettiest whe ur happy - so stay that way!!!Hug

tahnxxx MMG......Big smileBig smile...some incidents give us  vryyy eccencial things to learn..............AND i've got that experience..........now i'll try not to share my POV where there will b contradictions in my and other member's POV............spe in arhaan's case............as i don't care if somebody say  gud or bad things about ny fictional character............BUT i  actually FEEL bad when i read ppl bashing arhaan............as i really admire his work n more than  as a human being...........Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed 

Edited by Pragati.T - 03 March 2011 at 8:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAIhussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

Okay start your your chatting................I'm reading.
My coffee boy got a job in a bank downtown.................probably  had my last free cup of coffee todayCryLOL.
Accidentally put too much Jamaican hot sauce in my pasta last night.......Like Baba stomach feels like I took a large aarder of jalebis.LOLThat stuff is potent!

LOL 

Awwwwwww, no more free coffee.......afsos yaar..,,,,still youmade the most of it while you could!!!
Koi sasura aisi pree mein kappee dene wala humko kaahe nahin milta bey????Confused

Koi baat nahin, Mera is always extremely generous with her food and drink!Clap

Tabasco ek aisi cheez hai beta jo khaane ke baad bhi apne aap ko yaad dilaati hai!!!!LOL

Nevermind - you'll be fine - have some yoghurt or cold milk...that'll work!!!Wink

All else good ladies??? Me gonna get busier soon so will be able to chat a little less but will always try and catch up at LUD - looking fwd to it today!Thumbs Up

BELCOME Belan Babe!  Today I will have special coffees and teas for everyone with some extra treats............esp. in the dessert department. Yemi and Mia were going for cheesecakes, so decided to add more desserts to the table during LUD today. Hope you enjoy the feast as you mingle at the Wise Women's Club daily get together. After all we need to get together to learn and impart wisdom on a daily basis with our wise cracks.WinkTongueLOL

Looks like Yum Mum took the yummy bit a little too far.................e leo Huma ek gilass lassi tumre liye, woh bhi namak wali. Arrowroot soup (add to boiling water and simmer for few minutes add salt and drink .....just don't burn your tongue in the process)  is very good and will fix it instantly too.Big smile

corvette---Yemi---hussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

I'm gonna go and have something to eat...................a little stomach trouble won't hold me backLOL

See you lovely ladies in a bit

Me too, Mera ..

will see you girls ASAP ..Tongue

What dyou mean Me too Mera! Kyun? Mera was here too chatting with the Wise Women's Club members. The two of them decided to eat at the same time and I decided to order more treats for the LUD today while I waited. Anything ishspecial you want at LUD today Belan Babe?Wink
First off - u mean Huma, right????LOL
Second off - u r a sandwich by your own definition!
Eat urself!!!!!!Tongue ( I always thought cannibalism slightly overrated myself.......)

(By the way - do you taste good or should we be asking our jijaji this question?)Wink

corvettehussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by Filza.T

[

no offense Pragati... Smile you know i like him too... just my POV, hope you understand.  

no prob filza it's ur POV ,everyone has his own point..............also  M in a vryy happy mood n don't want to discuss nything related to d show or AB.........Big smileEmbarrassed just came here to chat with u members............

also  jab aisii koi baat hi nahi chal rahi k arhaan show chod raha hai ya nahi to mein kyu bekkaar mein iss par baat karke pareshan hoon............WinkLOLLOL

ShockedShocked show tak toh theek hai but you do not want to talk about AB ShockedShocked..... LOL now this is news.. LOL koi aur mil gaya kaa? Wink 

4m  a couple of dayz MY POV has changed..........now i believe everyone has his own POV n no one can change nyone's thinking so it's pointless having discussions n then hurting URSELF...................spe in case of AB i don't  want to discuss where i've contradictions in my POV with other members.............IT'LL only make me feel bad..............SO M HAPPY WITH MY POV aboutr arhaan............Big smileBig smile  

Bacha,

everyone will have their POV and  everyone will not change their POV that easily ..The trick is to accept that POV without letting go of our own ...Unless proved wrong !!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteFilza.-Sheena-hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

I'm gonna go and have something to eat...................a little stomach trouble won't hold me backLOL

Me too, Mera ..

What dyou mean Me too Mera!
Eat urself!!!!!!Tongue ( I always thought cannibalism slightly overrated myself.......)

(By the way - do you taste good or should we be asking our jijaji this question?)Wink

It was a troika .. comprising of Mera, Huma n ur humble self  Big smile ..and  Huma and  I went on replenishing mission at the same time ...so I addressed the remaining guardian, Mera

As for me tasting Good..Now You do know who is best person to provide the answer ...LOLLOLLOLLOLWinkLOLLOLLOL

corvette-Sheena-hussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

[

4m  a couple of dayz MY POV has changed..........now i believe everyone has his own POV n no one can change nyone's thinking so it's pointless having discussions n then hurting URSELF...................spe in case of AB i don't  want to discuss where i've contradictions in my POV with other members.............IT'LL only make me feel bad..............SO M HAPPY WITH MY POV aboutr arhaan............Big smileBig smile  

Bacha,

everyone will have their POV and  everyone will not change their POV that easily ..The trick is to accept that POV without letting go of our own ...Unless proved wrong !!Big smile
[/QUOTE] 

may be ur ryt......as i don't bother if nyone critise a FICTIONAL charatcer.........i watch d show for timepass n to see ab's work............Big smileEmbarrassed  BUT when it comes to discuss nything about ARHAAN......... i try NOT to share my POV with opposite posts to mine.........as i don't want to make me feel bad  after reading it................LOL, dunno what u'll b thinking about me ....as wat kinddo grl M i..........being so sensitive 4 a actor..............EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

-Sheena-hussainramsotanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Me too, Mera ..

What dyou mean Me too Mera!

It was a troika .. comprising of Mera, Huma n ur humble self  Big smile ..and  Huma and  I went on replenishing mission at the same time ...so I addressed the remaining guardian, Mera

As for me tasting Good..Now You do know who is best person to provide the answer ...LOL

ROFL

I do have one track mind so I must have taken it the right way........WinkTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---hussainramsotanthya

Go to top